Béla Book 1: Target Girl - Cover

Béla Book 1: Target Girl

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Chapter 38

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 38 - Author's note: Before you read further, be advised that this story contains brutal, violent and graphically detailed savagery committed against women.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Vampires   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation  

“Wake up, buttercup,” Béla heard someone say.

Something was crawling on her face. She smacked at it with her hand. It landed on her again and tried to crawl up her nose. She smacked at her face with both hands and opened her eyes.

Jake sat looking down at her, twirling a grass caterpillar around in front of her face.

“You’re all right!” she cried and happily reached out to hug him.

The world spun around and Béla fell sideways, her muscles cramped with cold. Her naked body ached everywhere. Angry with herself now, she realized she’d fallen asleep while watching over him. She struggled upright again...

“Easy, girl,” Jake said, gently and lovingly pushing her back down. “You’ve lost a lot of blood.

“You saved us, you know,” he continued. “I knew you would. Only you could.”

From her position on the ground, she studied him. Something was different. Something about his muscle tone ... his face...

“You look younger!” she told him.

“Yeah!” he laughed, smiling at her, “I feel like a teenager again! I don’t understand it, though. This place must be magic, somehow.”

Béla sat up, dried blood flaking off her body. She brushed some of the looser flakes off her bare breasts and stomach. Jake began to help her.

After a moment, she decided to let him go for it by himself. His fingernails scratching that stuff off her itchy skin felt really great. She turned around and let him do her back and rump as well, although she wasn’t very bloody back there.

At least, she hadn’t thought she was.

“Spread ‘em, babe,” he said, as he began going lower. He rubbed his hands along her butt cheeks and then began massaging the backs and insides of her thighs, still ardently removing blood residue from her soft flesh.

“There’s stuff down there too?” she asked, peering curiously over her shoulder at him. What he was doing was starting to feel better than just the good scratching she was expecting.

“No,” he replied, smiling up at her. “I just wanted to play with your ass.”

“Bastard,” she cooed. “You’re taking advantage of my helpless condition. Do it some more.”

She wiggled her rump in the air, then drew her breath in sharply as he ran his scratchy nails along her pussy lips.

“Oh yeah!” she moaned, and wiggled her butt again, arching it higher into the air.

She couldn’t see him anymore. He’d lain down behind her. But she could feel his marvelous hands working on her thighs and her tingling pussy. Béla was up on her hands and knees by now and started humping against his fingers as he shoved one inside her.

“Wow, you’re really wet down here,” she heard him say. Then his hot tongue was on her pussy and licking up and down.

“Oooh, God!” Béla moaned, forgetting all about how stiff her arms and back had been when she woke up. His wet, ticklish tongue licked forward and caressed her clitoris.

“Yess!” she hissed. “Right there! Uh-huh! Do that again! Yeah! Again!”

She shoved her hips down against his face, fucking herself with his playful tongue. Then she ground her pelvis against his face, moaning with pleasure as she came.

“Jeez! You broke my nose!” Jake complained when he could get his face out from under her.

“I’m sorry,” Béla sighed, catching her breath. Her pussy was still tingling nicely from that orgasm. She looked down at him thoughtfully. “It seems like I’m always apologizing to you.”

“You don’t need to, you know,” Jake conceded.

He was lying on his back on the rocky ground with Béla’s legs across his chest where he pushed them to get her off his face. He looked up at her and grinned.

“Very tasty,” he said, smiling, “but not very filling...”

“I’m sorry...” Béla began, then stopped.

They both laughed. Then she turned over and sat up, pulling her legs off his chest.

“I was exploring a little earlier,” Jake told her. “This is just a big crack in a rock. There’s no water down here; no food.”

Béla stood and looked around thoughtfully, thinking about what he said.

“I can go get water,” she told him, “and food, and bring it down here. Then we can decide what to do.”

“Go,” he commanded her, stretching himself along the ground as though he was standing at attention and mocking the imperious commander ordering his troops.

Béla laughed and kissed him, then stood up, staring down at him along the length of her sexy, bare body. For a few seconds before he looked up at her, Jake’s eyes were riveted on her bare pussy, midway between his face and hers.

“Later, babe,” Béla grinned, then reached her arms toward the sky, her wings forming as she flexed her shoulders.

Jake watched the transformation in awe, amazed that he could ever have been terrified of such a beautiful creature.

Béla jumped as high as she could into the air, right over Jake, then caught herself with a powerful downstroke of her wings, nearly dropping on him as she reached skyward again.

Then she was soaring upward with swift, strong strokes. Suddenly, wings collapsing, she spiraled down and crashed face first into the ground.

“Béla!” Jake cried, his joy at watching her take flight turning to terror as he raced over to her.

“Maybe in an hour or so,” Béla croaked weakly, spitting dirt out of her mouth. “I’m still pretty weak.”

Her wings again arms, she tried to push herself upright. After her second try, she gave up and remained lying on her side.

“Do you need some blood?” Jake asked, offering her his wrist to suck on if she wanted.

“Yeah, I guess,” she admitted. It had never occurred to her she could actually faint in mid-flight from lack of blood.

She strained one arm upward with some uncertainty, trying to reach his wrist. As she did, Béla watched Jake’s face closely, looking for those signs of fear or disgust that were so evident yesterday, praying that she didn’t see them today.

Jake noticed her hesitancy and pulled his arm back. For an instant she looked frightened.

“Would you rather bite my neck?” Jake offered. “You can get more blood that way.”

“Oh,” Béla replied quietly, realizing she’d misunderstood why he had pulled away. “Yeah, sure.”

‘Jeez! This is more personal and delicate than trying to talk a girl into bed!’ Jake thought to himself as he lay down next to her.

They reached for each other, their arms colliding as each reached for the other’s waist. They both laughed nervously. Then their bodies were against each other, her lips against his lips, her breasts against his chest, her pelvis against his...

She looked down to see what was probing against her thighs.

“I’m sorry,” she apologized yet again. “I completely ignored you, didn’t I?”

“You’re apologizing again,” Jake murmured into her ear. “I didn’t want you using up all your energy on sex with that mountain of rock looming overhead. We already did too much, and you can see what happened.”

He reached up and pulled some loose grass out of her hair.

Béla sat up and looked at him, pouting. “That’s no excuse. Here you are, with breakfast all ready to go, and you didn’t offer me any?”

“Feel free...” Jake replied, grinning and shaking his head, completely believing that what Béla wanted to do after falling thirty feet and nearly breaking her neck was to have sex.

He lay back on the ground, his hard-on aimed at the sky. Then it was aimed at her mouth. Then it was in her mouth and she was sucking hungrily on it.

“Ooh, baby!” Jake crooned. “Make me suffer!”

He lay back and moaned quietly to himself as he heard (and felt) Béla’s hummed agreement that she would do her very best to comply.

After a moment, she spit his cock out of her mouth to catch her breath. While she did, she worked his cock savagely with both hands, making it even larger, then enthusiastically sucked the head of his cock back into her mouth. She worked her hands up and down on his shaft while she circled his cock head with her tongue.

“Holy fuck!” Jake moaned. “That feels great!”

He began pumping his hips, trying to fuck her face, unable to just lie there with all that sensation in his cock. Béla backed away, denying him that little pleasure, and laughed, gazing hungrily at his hard cock as she stroked her hands up and down.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.