Béla Book 1: Target Girl
Chapter 4

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Author's note: Before you read further, be advised that this story contains brutal, violent and graphically detailed savagery committed against women.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Vampires   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation  

Jake watched men going in and out of the Target Room door for a couple of hours. It was his job to make sure each of them used a key card to get in. Béla handed those cards out individually to people she wanted in her club. Jake was often surprised at some of the sleezeballs and roughnecks she invited in, but he remembered what she'd told him and Frank about club entrance policies.

"If somebody wants in to the Target Room and doesn't have a key-card, you go talk to them. I trust that you both are good at determining who's normal and who's a desperate psychotic. If the guy just wants to come in and have a good time, tell him he needs to get a personal invite from me. But, if the guy feels weird, or acts jumpy or something, i.e. unstable, let him in! I'll handle him! I don't want him going out on the street and hurting some innocent girl simply because he couldn't get his rocks off here! Got it?"

They got it.

'Jeez! She has to have fucked at least thirty guys by now!' Jake thought excitedly, counting back the number of times he'd seen someone go through that door.

He anticipated what he was going to find when he finally went into the Target Room himself. He had a pretty good idea of what thirty cocks could do to a girl, just from knowing what a dozen rounds of 22 Hornet soft-points did to Béla's slender body. Those bullets had completely ruined her sexual organs and most of her belly, but that hadn't stopped him from fucking her, anyway. He got excited just thinking about what Béla's cunt would feel like with all that cum in her, imagining it to be very similar to shoving his cock into her bloody, ruined pussy just after emptying a gun into it.

When Béla didn't come out of the Target Room by one o'clock, Jake went in to see if she was all right. No one had gone in or out for the last fifteen minutes or so.

The room was empty except for Béla. She was on the table in the center of the room, lying very still and alarmingly unmoving, her upper body twisted around like she had been turned backwards while somebody held her legs. The smell of sex filled the room. Her body was glistening, absolutely covered in cum, despite the fact that there were several damp, sticky terry cloth towels strewn around on the floor. Jake closed the door behind him.

Jake sighed in relief, not even realizing he'd been holding his breath when Béla rolled over at the sound of the door closing. She turned toward him, smiling.

"Nice man want fuck Béla, yes?" she cooed at him, her fingers caressing her cum-covered belly.

"Nice man want fuck Béla," Jake said, copying her tone. He held up the knife she had used on stage. "With this..."

"Ooo! Yes! Béla like!" she said, still role-playing the oriental prostitute. Her club members seemed to like her best when she played that role.

Jake laughed, laying down the knife next to her on the sticky surface of what she called her sacrificial table. "God. You were great out there. You could take that act on the road and make a fortune!"

"I have a fortune, thank you." Béla said, as herself. She sat up; lovingly rubbing sticky cum into her belly and breasts like it was vanishing cream. As she did so, it actually seemed to vanish, absorbed into her glistening skin like, well, vanishing cream.

"I really needed that!" she told him, relief in her voice that he seemed to approve of her like this. "I didn't know my batteries were that low!"

"Well, Ah'm just glad t' help, ma'am," Jake drawled, pulling his old cowboy act. He was staring hungrily as she caressed her glistening belly and breasts.

"Want some?" she asked, pulling her hand away from her belly.

A long strand of mucus strung out from her fingers to her belly. Raising her fingers to her mouth, she licked it off. They both laughed. Jake kissed her face. He tasted cum on her mouth. Her lips were slippery with it. Her hair and face were speckled with it.

"Is there any place they didn't get you?" he asked, laughing as a strange excitement raced through his loins.

"Nope. When you come in here, you get to fuck whatever hole you can find," Béla said. "That's the rules of the Target Club. There are no rules. Except for 'No fighting over the nooky'!"

"God," Jake whispered, his voice filled with awe at the sensations raging through him.

Placing his hands on Béla's cum-slicked breasts, he felt his way down the curves of her body – her slippery-sticky ribs, her slender but well-muscled waist, moving one hand around to the front of her stomach and down toward her pelvic area.

Béla eagerly scooted back and spread her legs wider to allow Jake access between her legs, surprised, but delighted at the rapture Jake was feeling as he caressed and handled her well-used and abused body. Never in her entire existence has she ever met a man who wasn't put off by her willingness to experience sex in all its aspects – until Jake, that is.

And her certainty about Jake hinged on what he would do once his hand was between her legs, feeling the undeniable evidence that she had been fucked dozens of times in this solitary, single night. She waited anxiously, her legs and belly trembling a little with nervous excitement as Jake's hand traveled down her stomach in its exploration of her ravaged body.

Jake backed away slightly, moving to one side to let his free hand explore Béla's heavily scented lower half. He pressed his lips against hers once again as his hand slid down to encounter the top of her cum-covered slit and her hard little clitoris.

Béla moaned at his touch down there and Jake changed his hand movement to a circular pattern, rubbing two fingers around and around her slippery clit. Someone, perhaps more than one, had pulled out while fucking her, and sprayed cum all over her pussy lips and her clitoris, and Jake was rubbing another man's cum into her sensitive, aroused flesh while he kissed her.

Béla broke their kiss, gasping for air and amazed at how aroused she was getting. She'd had a least a hundred orgasms tonight and was delighted that Jake could make her feel so desirable with just the gentle touch of his fingers after all the rough handling she'd just had. She was obviously absorbing his own adoration and lust directly, mind to mind and opened up more to him, basking in the love he had for her even after all the other men she'd just fucked.

Jake chuckled at Béla's gasp and the way her skin was starting to flush, and moved his hand farther down, stroking her puffy, swollen pussy lips with his middle finger sliding right down the middle and becoming completely covered in sticky, lukewarm cum.

He marveled at how hot and wet she was, and how thick the wetness was at the entrance of her pussy. As he shoved two fingers deeper inside, some part of his mind suggested that he was dipping his fingers into an entire jar of Vaseline that had been melted and simply poured inside her pussy, filling it to overflowing.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.