Béla Book 1: Target Girl
Chapter 3

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Author's note: Before you read further, be advised that this story contains brutal, violent and graphically detailed savagery committed against women.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Vampires   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation  

It was a week later. Béla stood next to the bar dressed in a G-string covered by a short skirt with a halter-top tied in front, and tried to look casual as she stared at the empty stage surrounded by noisy male customers. She was waiting for Frank to announce her so she could go up there and parade her body in front of everyone.

This insane plan was actually Jake’s idea. The two of them had spent the previous weekend bar hopping and checking out strip-tease acts a hundred miles away in Helena. That had been Jake’s idea, too, to get away and go someplace new.

As they watched one hot little blonde pour melted wax over her breasts and belly, Jake had said, “I bet you could do that. You can dance better than her; that’s for sure! You just need a gimmick.”

He thought for a moment as they watched the wax-speckled girl collect dollar bills using the crack of her ass, then said, “I think I have an idea that would be perfect for you!”

He told her what it was. He was delighted that she agreed to try it, and had been over-solicitious to her every whim since then.

Frank, her bartender and manager, set a glass in front of her. Her mind brought back to the present by the sound, Béla looked at it and shook her head, even though she knew it was only the soothing tea he normally served her when she ‘drank’ in public. She could drink a little alcohol, but more than a shot or two made her throw up. Her body simply wouldn’t assimilate it.

“Are you nervous?” Frank asked, grinning.

He was finding it hard to believe that Béla was suddenly afraid of everything. In the thirty-odd years that he’d known her, she had always been foolishly fearless. Now, something had finally scared the hell out of her so that she was behaving almost rationally – like she actually had an interest in her own survival.

“Terrified,” Béla admitted. “I’m so nervous I’m soaking wet under this silly costume.”

“That’s all right. Wet girls look sexier.” They both laughed. “You ready for me to announce you?” Frank asked.

Béla stared at her old friend and lover for a moment, her eyes wide with terror.

“Frank...” Béla whimpered, her voice shaking, “I don’t think...”

“Shhhh!” Frank smiled at her. Then he came around the end of the bar and hugged her tightly, pressing her forehead into his neck and shoulders. He had seen Béla do this to other terrified beginners and it was the only thing he could think of to help her.

“Just surround yourself with ‘calm’,” he whispered into her ear. “Remember how good you are.”

Then he could feel inside her, how horrified something had made her. Someone had convinced her that she somehow didn’t deserve to live. She was living her life from day to day, actually waiting for something or someone to strike her down, like she deserved.

“Oh, God, baby,” Frank snarled, holding her tighter as his mind filled with loathing and disgust. “What did Jake do to you?”

“What?” Béla asked, startled and pulling away. Then she was suddenly aware that she’d let him into her mind. He could see how unnerved she felt. “No ... It wasn’t Jake, I swear. It was...”

Frank felt her sudden separateness. He was just holding a pretty girl in his arms, now, her mind closed to him.

“We go back a long ways...” he whispered, staring into her wide, dark eyes. “No matter what’s happened, I believe in you. I am always here for you. You understand?”

Béla nodded, smiling nervously. Then she kissed him. It was a very tender kiss, and not nearly as long as Frank would have liked it to be.

“I’m ready,” she whispered, then turned away and stepped toward the stage.

“And now, folks, introducing our very own sweet, exotic Béla, on stage now,” Frank’s voice spoke huskily over the microphone. “Let’s give her a big hand, guys – she’s been away far too long and she needs to know she’s been missed!”

Some of the patrons applauded as Frank began to speak, then more joined in as he finished announcing her.

The jukebox started and she stepped up on the stage.

“Well yer a reel tough cookie with uh long his-to-rie...”

Béla jerked her shoulders back and forth, then jutted her chest forward.

“O’ breakin’ liddle hearts lack the wun in me...”

Her customers whooped and cheered her on, one of her regulars giving her the ‘thumbs up’. She smiled and blew him a kiss.

Béla was feeling pretty comfortable on the stage, even with all the men staring at her. That was probably because she knew most of the patrons, and at least half of them had fucked her in the Target Room.

She started pulling off her costume, tossing pieces out into the crowd. They cheered her on as she became more relaxed, her body remembering the adulation of her many lovers who greeted her now.

She was down to her G-string by the time the first song ended. The music changed, but it was the same, rich, powerful voice. Béla grinned over at Frank, who was feeding the jukebox. He knew how much she loved to dance to this music. It made Béla feel aroused and alive.

Balancing carefully on her spike heels, she knelt down at the edge of the stage, being sure to wiggle her ass at her customers, and took a wicked looking hunting knife from her little bag.

Jutting her crotch forward, Béla grabbed her G-string in her fist and pulled it up, a wedgie outlining her glistening pussy for all to see. She took the knife and slid it inside the G-string, flat against her skin, and threatened to slash the skimpy garment off her body.

She was glad that Jake had made her practice this in the apartment. The first time she’d tried to slice through that seemingly fragile material, the serrations in the knife blade had simply pulled the stretchy fabric into shreds instead of slicing cleanly.

Now, she knew exactly how to hold the knife so that it would make a clean slice right next to where she had the skimpy fabric bunched up in her fist.

She looked out at all the men watching her. They were all cheering, hungry for more. Some threw money on the stage. With a rapid motion, she pulled the material even tighter against her crotch and slashed the tiny G-string from her glistening body. She stood swaying in front of the crowd, her pussy dripping wet as the jukebox wailed, “I’m gonna dance – for – you!”

Everyone went wild, whistling and cheering. Slashing the waistband off, Béla tossed the ruined G-string out toward one of her customers and swung her hips wildly around with the beat of the heavy instrumental pounding out of the stage speakers. She was totally naked, now, dancing and holding the wicked looking knife as she gazed into the hungry eyes of the men watching her wild gyrations.

Everyone stared eagerly at her, yelling, whistling and grabbing each other – “Did you see that?” “Oh God! She’s fantastic!” “Béla! I love you!” – wondering with amazed faces and cheering throats what she would do next.

Béla swayed her hips back and forth for a moment, moving the gleaming blade up and down, stroking her body – soft, brightly-lit female flesh against hard, shiny steel blade. She could feel every aroused mind in the place, flooding her, filling her soul with adulation and admiration, and want – especially want. Every man there badly wanted her.

As the song continued, Béla treated with the shiny steel blade as though it were a lover, pressing the sharp tip against and distorting the roundness of her breasts almost to the point of penetrating her skin, making love to the blade; pressing it into her navel, then bending forward so that only the handle was still visible with a pretended look of agony on her face.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.