Béla Book 1: Target Girl - Cover

Béla Book 1: Target Girl

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Author's note: Before you read further, be advised that this story contains brutal, violent and graphically detailed savagery committed against women.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Vampires   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation  

Béla and Jake were in his apartment, back in town. The backpacks they had taken with them were unpacked into laundry baskets that now needed to get downstairs.

“That can be done later,” Béla said, brushing up against Jake.

She put her arms around him from behind and squeezed. Her hand slid down and wormed its way between his belt and his firm belly as he sucked himself in to accommodate her.

Jake stood, holding his stomach taut and enjoying her attentions for a moment. Ever since Béla had gotten lost on that mesa two days ago, she had been quiet and subdued. He couldn’t even interest her in a game of darts (in her version, of course, she was the dartboard).

Her hand strayed down and brushed against the tip of his cock. Jake was hard and ready to mount her right now, but this was as adventurous as Béla had been for awhile, so he decided not to force her and let her proceed at her own pace. He let her play with his penis, moving her fingers up and down his hard shaft.

Her other hand attempted to unbuckle his belt – a hard enough task from the front without her other arm down inside and pulling the waist tight. She pulled and tugged on it and finally, when it was distracting her too much from her penis-play, said, “Help me, damn you.”

Grinning, Jake unbuckled his belt and let her work his jeans down to his ankles. Kneeling and still behind him, Béla moved her other hand down to his cock and, sandwiching it between both her hands, began rolling it like bread dough as she hugged her cheek against his hips so she could see the results of what she was doing to him.

After a moment of that torture, Jake was ready to spray the mirror in front of them. To get her to stop, he said, “Hey, Baby, Ow! Ropeburn! Okay?”

He turned around and pulled her hands up to his face, kissing her knuckles and smelling the warmth of her sex on her fingers.

“I know where these have been,” he breathed into her fingers.

He licked the middle finger of one hand with his tongue. It tasted like pussy. He grinned and ran his teeth gently across the back of her hand. Béla, now standing, brushed her bellybutton against his cock, playfully finding its tip with her indention, then pressing forward as though to fuck him with her navel.

“I know where I want that,” Béla cooed.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and climbed up his body. Her hard nipples pressed against his chest through her flowery silk blouse.

She pulled herself up further and wrapped her legs around his waist. Jake realized suddenly that the silk top was all she was wearing. Her bottom half was completely bare, her low riders having disappeared somewhere.

Béla slid back and forth on his cock, pleasantly dry-fucking him as she sucked on his lips. Jake was amazed how affectionate she was tonight. Béla usually liked her sex rough and torturous – way beyond any S&M he’d ever experienced.

He let her have her way for several minutes, coating his cock with her juices, getting him more and more aroused. She was being soft and affectionate now, but he knew she would rather be fucked up the ass than the regular way, and the rougher he treated her, the better she liked it.

Béla was getting more into the mood, now, scraping her teeth on his cheek and jawbone. In a minute, she would be nibbling on his neck and he would have to start mauling her little breasts, squeezing her nipples to near bursting and twisting his fists into her belly until they left red marks.

Béla was breathing heavier, now. She moved her hips out away from his body and lowered herself down until her pussy lips touched his hard cock, then pulled toward him, expertly skewering herself as their pelvises collided. Jake felt her juices running down his balls and knew she just had her first of hopefully many orgasms of the evening.

He reached down and pulled her against him by her ass cheeks. In response, Béla bit him lightly on the side of the neck, being careful not to penetrate his skin.

She tightened her legs around his hips and leaned back so he could play with her breasts. Jake took a breast in each hand and twisted them, hard, away from each other. Crying out, Béla clamped her pussy down on his cock in response, so he squeezed harder. They continued this way for a minute or two, faces only inches apart, gazing intently into each other’s eyes as he slowly increased the pressure of his fingers against her soft, pliant breasts. Her eyes glowed with her desire and her teeth were gritted in pain. Her breath was hot against his face and her skin was starting to get slippery as she became more involved and aroused.

Jake walked their entwined bodies toward the wall next to the couch. When he got there, he leaned them both against the wall, Béla being squeezed between, and slowly began pumping in and out of her. The new position was harder for him because of the pressure he had to maintain against Béla and the wall, but being pressed against the wall was easier for Béla. Now she didn’t have to hold herself up and had more freedom to change positions.

Béla increased the speed of her movement as she ground her pelvis against his cock. Jake could tell she was getting ready to ‘switch tunnels’ and increased the length of his movement up and down so he would be well lubricated when he slid into her ass.

Sure enough, a couple of seconds later, she pulled herself completely up off him and jutted forward to change the angle of her pelvis so that, as she lowered herself down again, her anus was pressed against the tip of his cock.

Arching back again, Béla pressed down with her entire body weight as Jake rammed up inside her. He groaned with pure pleasure as her tight sphincter muscle slid smoothly and tightly up his entire length. A deep growl emitted from Béla’s throat as he penetrated her.

Béla pushed away with her arms, making some space between her torso and his. Leaning back against the wall, her legs still tightly wrapped around his waist, Béla took one of Jake’s hands and formed his fingers into a fist. Gazing into his eyes, she positioned his fist against her belly and pulled his arm toward her. She smiled into his eyes, her breath rapid with excitement. Her meaning was clear. She wanted him to punch her in her sexy, tight stomach, and she wanted him to do it until it hurt.

Béla put her hands on his shoulders and closed her eyes, licking her lips. Her hips rocked back and forth, her sphincter muscle sliding up and down, tightly caressing his cock. Her legs began to tremble in her desire as she waited for the first blow.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.