Béla Book 1: Target Girl
Chapter 16

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Author's note: Before you read further, be advised that this story contains brutal, violent and graphically detailed savagery committed against women.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Vampires   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation  

Jake woke up cold and hungry. He had managed, after hours of effort, to get his foot out of his boot last night and could have gone back to the cabin, but he needed to wait for Béla. She had disappeared around noon yesterday without a trace and he was sure she’d have to come back, soon. If she returned to her cabin and found him there just waiting around, she’d probably get really pissed.

He remembered awakening some time around dawn, thinking he heard a gun firing in the distance. Hearing two more shots, he tried but was unable to determine the direction the shots had come from.

‘It wouldn’t have been her, anyway, ‘ he realized. ‘She doesn’t have a gun.’

Once he was awake, he decided to wait around for a few more hours – at least until it got warm. Maybe she would show up. Tracking her would be useless. He knew nothing about tracking, and realized that it would be impossible to follow any tracks she might make through the rocks surrounding him. If she didn’t come back, he’d have to go out and get a search party to come and look for her.

It was mid-morning and the sun was climbing high when he finally saw her approaching. He stood up and waved. She looked beautiful. She looked exhausted. She looked...

Naked!

“Where are your clothes?” he hollered, coming down to meet her. She stopped and looked around herself.

“Oh,” she said. She sounded numb and lifeless. Then brightening a little, she held up a canteen. “I brought water. I thought you might be thirsty...”

“Great!” Jake said, enthusiastically taking it from her and opening it up, not even wondering where she might get a canteen.

“How did you get loose?” she asked him, looking down at his feet.

“Oh. Well, I just took off my boot.” He shrugged and grinned, looking sheepish.

Béla just looked at him, shock and disbelief slowly appearing on her face. Then she collapsed against him and cried. She didn’t stop crying for almost an hour. Jake figured she must have had a hell of a night and held her quietly the entire time, even though it was so unlike her to act like such a whiny female just for getting lost. If she was as old as he believed she was, she had undoubtedly been lost many, many times during her long life.

Béla finally stopped crying and lay quietly in his arms. She looked up at him, her expression unfathomable. Her intention became more readable as she ran her fingers under his shirt and across his chest. Stretching up, she began kissing and gently licking, working her face inside his jacket collar. In a few seconds, she was kissing and nipping at his collarbone and the side of his neck.

Jake chuckled. “Feel better?”

He felt her nod her head against his chest. “I will,” she murmured, her breath hot against his flesh.

All the time he’d been holding her, his dick had been getting harder and harder. Sweet, young, helpless females did that to him. Just the cute, tremulous movements a girl made when she cried were incredibly arousing. Especially if she was naked and letting him hold her in his arms while she sobbed her heart out.

Béla’s pelvis was pressed against his hard-on, right through his jeans, just as if she were giving him a lap dance. As he ran his hands over her back and around her waist, he was suddenly aware that Béla had lost about ten pounds since yesterday. Whatever had happened to her had been really serious.

Then, as he could feel her teeth against his skin, he knew what she wanted. He lifted his left hand and pressed it gently against the back of her head, letting her know it was all right. He gritted his teeth to keep from crying out at the sudden pain of her teeth biting into his neck.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.