Béla Book 1: Target Girl
Chapter 15

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Author's note: Before you read further, be advised that this story contains brutal, violent and graphically detailed savagery committed against women.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Vampires   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation  

Béla crouched on top of the natural stone wall that made up one side of the old mining shack. Her thoughts were cold and calculating. She watched the door, patiently waiting. She could see dark stains on the ground below her and realized she was looking down at her own dried blood, spilled only yesterday. It seemed ages ago.

Her attention snapped back to the door as she heard movement inside. Someone would be coming out in just a few seconds. She resisted mentally probing into the room, suspecting it would be dangerous to advertise her presence to someone who might be aware in the same psychic manner as she.

The door fell open and someone stepped out. Béla pressed herself down against the top of the rough stone wall and waited. She couldn't tell who it was. She hoped it was the foul-smelling bastard who was the reason she was lying naked on top of this wall.

Stumbling in the dark, the figure moved a little ways away from the shack and began to urinate. The smell of it reached her at the same time as the sound did. It was the one she wanted to kill first.

Crouching low, Béla launched herself off the wall at him and struck him hard, in the back. He grunted and toppled forward. Dropping down next to him, she dove down, savagely tearing open his throat with her sharp teeth. His blood tasted bad, and she spit it out. She sat and watched the dim witted bastard bleed to death, twitching and gasping, unable to articulate his terror through his crushed throat.

She heard a sound behind her and instantly launched herself straight up into the night air. A loud 'CRACK' sounded behind her and something hard and hot brushed her foot. She fled a hundred feet straight up, then hovering, turned and looked down.

Damn, it was the 'smart' one. Béla knew he would be the hardest to kill. A small hole tore itself in her wing. She heard another 'Crack'.

'He's shooting at me!' she realized, and darted farther away. A part of her mind noted that only a day ago, she wouldn't have minded being shot at.

"Come down, little half-breed, come down and meet your destiny," he called into the night air. "You have no reason to live, half-breed. You are the last one. There are no more of you left. You are all alone."

'What's he talking about? Are there others like me?' Her mind raced. She had too many new concepts to consider in one day.

"Come down, little half-breed, end your loneliness and be at peace," he called. "It's what you really want, isn't it?"

Unable to resist, she called down to him, "How did you understand what I said?" Something whizzed by, too close to her head. She heard another 'Crack'. This guy was serious bad news!

Circling back around toward the shack, she was distracted by a tiny red light, dancing on her left breast. Suddenly a large hole appeared where the little light had been and she was knocked backwards. She tumbled, unable to regain her balance, out of the night sky.

"I got her!" she heard someone shout. She realized she had flown right into the sights of the second man.

'Sucker punched!' she thought angrily to herself. Then she hit the ground.

She couldn't see herself and realized she had landed in the shadow of the wall she had been lying on earlier. She could see a little red beam of light sweeping around and realized she had only a few seconds before being discovered. She knew if she fled from them, they would try to hunt her down. She had no idea why they were hunting her, but that left only one response.

She attacked. She had speed and mobility. They had weapons and night vision. She glided rapidly toward her new opponent, skimming along only five feet above the ground. She slammed her body into him and at the same instant felt something take a big bite out of her leg. Their bodies fell, intertwined. Béla snarled as she quickly rolled over onto her opponent and bit through his throat. She sucked a good mouthful of blood down her parched throat before she heard him behind her.

"Well, Abomination, your end is here. And you are here to meet it," he spoke in riddles.

Béla snarled at him, blood dripping running down her face and dripping onto her breasts. She rose to meet him, only to find she couldn't stand on her right leg. It refused to respond like a leg should. As she rolled back to the ground, she looked down and saw that there was a huge chunk of flesh torn out of her right leg muscles, just below her hip. Now that she noticed it, it hurt terribly.

"Why are you hunting me? Who are you?" she cried, franticly crawling backward away from him.

"There are no answers for you, Abomination. You are a non-entity. For you, the only peace you will find is in your death."

Damn! She wished he's stop calling her that. "If I'm a non-entity, why are you talking to me?" she spat at him.

"Yes. Why, indeed," he said, and raised his weapon. She rolled frantically to the side. The earth exploded where she had just been, showering her with dirt and gravel.

'God! What's he using, a grenade launcher?'

She continued to roll. Spying a possible escape, she hurled herself up on her left leg and, as fast as she could, hobbled around behind a boulder. The boulder shook as his next shot missed her and glanced off solid rock. He didn't seem to be in a hurry.

She continued moving, traveling around the wall and across the sand. She stumbled over the smelly thug she'd killed. Desperate for a solution, Béla stopped and searched his body.

'Great! He has a gun!'

She grabbed it and fled behind another rock. The earth exploded several feet away. She checked the gun. It was a simple revolver, but it was loaded. It had been awhile since she'd handled a pistol (over a hundred years), but they hadn't changed much since then, so she still knew how to use it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.