Béla Book 1: Target Girl - Cover

Béla Book 1: Target Girl

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Chapter 13

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Author's note: Before you read further, be advised that this story contains brutal, violent and graphically detailed savagery committed against women.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Vampires   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation  

They started out sometime after sunrise the next morning. It was now noon, and the overhead sun was hot. Flies were biting (which Béla didn’t mind, but Jake hated), and Jake had his foot caught in an old abandoned bear trap.

“I told you it was a bad idea to follow a game trail,” Béla was saying.

Jake grimaced in pain, only groaning in reply.

Béla didn’t know how, nor was she strong enough, to release the trap. But she was glad it was Jake that had sprung the trap and not her. He was the one wearing boots.

She went looking for a suitable branch to wedge into the trap. It would have to be solid wood, but still be dead enough for her to break off and get it back to where Jake was.

“Yike!” she suddenly squeeked as a huge man appeared in front of her. She slipped in gravel and slid backward down the path she’d been climbing. He was wearing a heavy flannel shirt and old coveralls, the kind with a bib in front and suspenders going down the back.

He glared at her. “What’re you doin’ here?” he demanded.

He seemed surprised to see her where she was, although he sounded like he knew her. His voice sounded gravelly, like he didn’t use it much.

Béla opened her mouth to speak, only to discover her voice was gone. She swallowed nervously, clearing her parched throat.

“Ahem. Ah, we were, hmm, hiking, and we, I mean, Jake, got caught in a, hum, trap thing.” Béla tried to sound as scared and harmless as she could, not knowing if this man was dangerous, as she was unable to focus her mental abilities during daylight. “I was looking for something to wedge into the trap, ah, to get it off his foot. Yeah. Get it off his foot.”

She coughed, and stood silently, looking downward. After a moment, the big man spoke.

“All right. Where is this ‘trap thing’?” He spoke slowly. Béla thought he might be dim-witted. A glance into his eyes told her otherwise. He was extremely dangerous and she did not want to take him to where Jake was.

“Well,” she said, nervously backing away, “we’ll be okay. All I need is a piece of wood. To get the trap open.” She turned to run away. He was suddenly right behind her, a huge hand on each of her shoulders, lifting her off the ground.

He roared. “Where do you think yer goin’, darlin’? I’ve got you now and you belong to me!” he shouted into the back of her head.

Béla cried and kicked at him helplessly, acting terrified.

The big man threw her over his shoulder and carried her back the way he had come. She couldn’t see where they were going, but as long as they were traveling away from Jake, she didn’t care.

As she bounced along on the huge man’s shoulders, his shoulder bone was bruising her stomach. She felt a stirring of sexual sensation in her pelvic region. She actually tried to suppress it.

‘Not now! Damn you!’ she thought, furiously trying to will her arousal away. But it didn’t go away. She hoped she could remain single-minded enough to be able to help Jake later.

Suddenly the man stopped. He changed his grip on Béla and threw her down like a sack of grain. She struck the ground hard, knocking the wind out of her. She actually bounced.

“Ahhhgh! You asshole!” she snarled up at him.

He kicked her squarely in the face with his heavy boot. She fell backwards, completely knocked out.

Time passed. Béla could hear gruff voices and laughter. She kept her eyes closed and tried to feel her body. She felt numb; her circulation cut off in her arms and legs. She could hear three different voices in the room with her.

After listening to them for a few moments, one of them suddenly said, “Hey! Yer little witch is awake!” She heard a chair slide on a wood floor and heavy footfalls coming toward her.

“Open yer eyes, witch!” A heavy hand slapped her face.

“Ahhhh! Damn you!” she cried out.

Béla opened her eyes to discover that she was dangling from a long pole that stretched across the room, one end on the floor and the other end resting on a heavy wooden beam running across the ceiling. Her arms and legs were tied behind the pole.

“Fuck!” she cried, startled at the discovery of her position.

“Shut up, witch!” Again, she received a hard, stinging slap across the face. Her ears rang. Her cheeks stung. But she was now completely awake. She mentally thanked the brute who slapped her, silently promising to pay him back, later.

She tested the ropes that held her hands together. They were painfully tight. She wasn’t going to get away easily. She concentrated on making her wrists smaller.

“Hey! Now we got ‘er, what’r we gonna do with ‘er?” the man still sitting at the table asked. Béla concluded that he was the most dim-witted of the three, but he was also the most vicious. “She’s a witch! An’ e’ know what we do with witches!”

‘Christ! Not another burning!’ she desperately hoped.

Béla looked at the man who had slapped her. He was looking at her like he expected a reply.

“Why do you think I’m a witch?” she asked him.

“Oho!” the dim-witted one said, still sitting at the table. “We seen you, lady. Yeah, we seen you dancing around, makin’ yer blood sacrifices. We seen you die and we seen the devil bring you back to life. We seen it all!” He rose up from the table and screamed, “Witch!”

Béla was shocked! They hadn’t been alone up here after all! Everything they had done had been witnessed! She hung from the pole in stunned silence.

“What! Nuthin’ to say?” the man standing next to her spoke.

She glared at him. “If you turn me loose, I won’t harm you,” she said in her deadliest voice. Her remark brought a cascade of rough laughter from all three men.

“Harm us?” the big man who had brought her in said, “It’s us who’s gonna harm you, witch!” He laughed derisively.

Béla thought fast. “How? If you’ve been watching me, you know I can’t be killed. I’ll always come back,” she spoke earnestly. “If you harm me, I’ll come back for you.”

This brought more laughter from the men.

“And do what?” one asked. “Bleed on us?” More derisive laughter greeted her.

She shut up and thought.

“Well, what’re we gonna do with ‘er?” she heard someone ask.

A chair fell backward onto the floor as the dim-witted one stood up from the table.

“I know what I’m gonna do with ‘er.” He walked toward her, a hateful smile on his face.

He walked past her, staring into her eyes, then reached up over her head. She felt the top of the post she was tied to move upward, then she and the post went crashing to the floor, the heavy post pinning her arms and legs behind her. As she lay on her side on the floor, she felt blood dripping from her bruised wrists. Her right arm, pinned under the post, hurt terribly.

The other two men sat down at the table to watch. The dim-witted one reached for a belt hanging on the wall and pulled out a long, curved knife. He walked back and dropped heavily to his knees, right in front of Béla. He roughly took hold of her shirt, tearing it, and carelessly cut it away from her, exposing her shoulder. The blade nicked her arm as he cut her shirt open. Béla endured his stripping in silence.

He grabbed the front of her shirt and ripped it off her with a vicious yank. The other sleeve caught on her arm and he slashed down, cutting the sleeve off and slicing her other arm. Béla stayed silent.

“You like that, don’t you, witch!” he sneered at her. He took the knife and ran it down her arm, making a little red trail from her rounded shoulder to her elbow. In a moment, it was healed.

“Look it that!” he said in awe. “She’s in league with the devil.”

The two men at the table sat silently. Béla realized they were probably just waiting for their turn with her. It was turning out to be a long, unpleasant day.

The man ambitiously hacked the rest of her clothes off her body, carelessly cutting her several times. She tried to look frightened.

Her clothes were thrown across the room. The dim-witted man reached up, took her left breast in his rough fingers, and fondled it, rolling her nipple between his thumb and fingers. He gradually increased the pressure, squeezing her nipple, hard. Béla allowed a quiet whimper to escape her throat. She hated the fact that she was incredibly horny.

“What’s a’matter!” he barked at her. “That hurt?” He grinned evilly.

“Goood!” he sneered into her face. He let go of her breast and grabbed her around the waist with both hands, jerking her body around against the ropes.

“Good lookin’ witch!” he breathed heavily. “Nice cunt!” He shoved his hands between her naked legs. “Nice, hot, wet witch! She likes it!”

He displayed his hand to the others, rubbing his fingers together. They were slippery with her juice. Béla silently cursed her rebellious cunt for betraying her sexual needs.

He reached down, grabbed his knife off the floor, and pressed it against her soft belly.

“You gonna treat me good, ain’t you, witch!” He sneered into her face. She silently glared at him.

He jerked the knife upward, jabbing the tip of it into the soft skin of her belly. “Ain’t you, witch!” he snarled into her face.

Béla’s pussy was starting to leak. She was losing the battle with her slutty nature.

“Yer gonna twitch, witch,” her antagonist snarled into her face, “just like you did for him!”

He jabbed the knife in a little deeper. A thin trail of blood trickled down her belly. Béla tensed her body against the pressure of the knife, breathing heavily. Her nerve endings were beginning to tingle. She was getting too aroused to control herself. All she wanted now was to be roughed up and fucked.

She arched her back, pressing her body forward against the knife, forcing it deeper into her flesh.

“You can’t hurt me!” she sneered at him, gritting her teeth, desperately needing to be violated.

The dim-witted man snarled at her and viciously slashed the knife into her belly. Béla arched her back and cried out joyously as her pussy exploded in orgasm, her body straining against the ropes binding her.

“That’s better!” he said, misunderstanding her cry.

He yanked the knife out and stood up. The hole in her belly closed slowly. Momentarily relieved, Béla watched him as he discarded his clothing and knelt back down in front of her, his erect cock sticking out from under his belly.

“Now, yer gonna take care of this, ain’t you, witch!” he said and moved his body so that she could reach his dick with her mouth. Béla turned away, gagging at his stench.

Enraged, the man grabbed her head and yanked her face back around, nearly breaking her neck. He shoved his smelly cock into her mouth and began to fuck her face.

“Yeah, witch! You better take good care of that, witch! Or I’ll cut off yer fuckin’ tits, witch!”

His litany went on for several minutes, then he roared and spewed smelly, sour-tasting cum into her mouth, choking her. She angrily spit out as much as she could.

“Yeah, witch! Yer a good witch, witch!” he laughed at her. Standing up, he walked across the room, deliberately knocking her in the head as he turned.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.