Béla Book 1: Target Girl - Cover

Béla Book 1: Target Girl

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Chapter 11

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Author's note: Before you read further, be advised that this story contains brutal, violent and graphically detailed savagery committed against women.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Vampires   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation  

A shot rang out in the distance. Béla's eyes snapped open at the sound, uncertain of her surroundings for a moment, then relaxed as she realized where she was.

She stretched and sighed, grateful that her body was working right, again, thanks to Jake. But then, she remembered, he'd caused most of that pain and discomfort, so maybe he was breaking even. She'd have to be careful about the freedoms she granted him, especially regarding what insidious devices he could use on her.

Lazily reaching over and behind her, Béla discovered that Jake wasn't there. His 'side' of the bed (usually taken out of the middle because he liked to cuddle) was cold and empty. Sitting up, Béla looked around the bedroom.

There was a fire in the wall unit, causing her to smile for a moment at Jake's thoughtfulness – she didn't have to wake up to a cold room, but his clothes, usually hanging on the desk chair near the bathroom, weren't there.

'Where is he?' Béla wondered. 'I don't smell anything cooking ... oh, yeah! There's nothing to cook.'

Another distant rifle report let her know where Jake had gone. They had discussed it once or twice, she remembered, now. Looking forward to an afternoon meal of fresh meat, but not looking forward to cleaning it, Béla climbed out of bed and trotted her bare feet over the slowly warming floor, heading for the bathroom.

After her morning shower, she felt a lot better (and warmer, although the water had cooled somewhat during the night). Slipping one of Jake's flannel hunting shirts over her bare shoulders, she headed into the kitchen. The curtains were pulled back and the morning sun was bright on the wooden kitchen floor.

Checking through the cabinets, Béla found her tin of coffee and set up the coffeepot on a low flame, then went outside.

It was the last week in May, and the morning air was a brisk, but sunny, fifty degrees. There was no wind. Béla lifted her arms and stretched in the warm sunlight, almost dislocating her shoulders. She pulled her arms forward quickly, once again annoyed at how easily her shoulder sockets would slip out of joint, like they had many times before in her long life. Shrugging her shoulders and arms to realign them properly, she continued on around behind the cabin.

She had been meaning to, ever since she arrived at the cabin, and now she had the perfect chance, check out her wild garden. Stepping carefully so that she wouldn't bruise her bare feet on any rocks, she walked around behind the cabin and began to root around with her hands, looking for anything that didn't look like a weed.

There were wild tomato plants coming up, but they only had a few, tiny yellow flowers. Another bushy looking plant with leaves that, to her, looked just like a tomato, was what she was looking for. Pulling one up with both hands, she uncovered a sizable potato patch.

Laughing happily, she pulled up several more, then bashed them against each other to get rid of the dirt, and carried them inside to wash. If she was conservative in their use, these little spuds would last two or three days cooked with soup or baked in the oven with whatever Jake brought back.

Humming happily to herself, she went back outside to see what else she could find. As the spring-loaded screen door slammed behind her, she saw Jake approaching. The bag he was carrying looked large and heavy.

"Hi, Sexy!" Béla yelled at him as she waved.

Jake grinned and waved back, admiring the way her shirt had opened when she waved at him. He continued walking toward the cabin, wondering where she was going as he watched her disappear behind the old wooden structure. When he followed her around and saw her kneeling in the garden, he knew.

Turning away, he dumped his game bag onto an old wooden yard table. He had two quail and a rabbit. By the time he had the rabbit skinned and cleaned out, Béla was helping by plucking feathers out of one of the little birds.

"Pretty good hunting, huh?" Béla asked when he noticed her.

"Yeah," Jake replied, sounding distracted.

Béla smirked when she realized he was looking at her, again. She'd doffed the flannel shirt because she was getting hot, working in the garden, and it was getting dirty. Now completely bare, loose feathers were floating around and sticking to her as she pulled them loose from the carcass she was denuding.

"God," she muttered, pretending to be annoyed but unable to hide her smile, "You're incorrigible!"

"Especially when you encourage me by running around naked," Jake grinned, and added, "and dressed only in feathers, too!"

"Hum," Béla said, holding her arms up and looking down at her body. "You think this would be a good costume for the stage? I could strip by picking the feathers off, one by one."

"That'd take too long," Jake informed her, still grinning at her. "You'd have men coming up on stage to help – too frustrated to wait."

"Would you come up and strip feathers off me?" Béla asked, teasing him, now.

"Not only that," Jake told her. "I'd knock anyone else back onto the floor if they came up."

"Ooo! Jealous, too! I like that!" Béla grinned at him.

She set the finished bird down and began fondling her breasts, teasing Jake unmercifully.

"Hey," Jake protested. "I still have to clean these birds. Now go 'way for a half-hour or so. I'm busy!"

Not seeming to mind his obvious dismissal, Béla went back into the house. In a moment, though, she was back with two hot cups of coffee. She was also wearing a wide leather belt, but nothing else that Jake could see. She handed one cup to Jake and set the other one down.

"Thanks, babe," Jake said, grateful for the liquid breakfast.

Béla reached behind her and pulled a serrated kitchen knife out of her belt.

"Want some help?" she asked cheerfully.

"Always," Jake replied.

They both went to work on the raw meat, cutting the carcasses down into meal sized portions. This was about two days worth for the two of them. In another half-hour, they were both bloody from handling all that fresh, raw meat, but the work was done.

While Jake wrapped all the edible pieces in the game bag to take into the cabin, Béla went in and filled the sink half full of water, then dumped almost a cup of salt into it.

"Just drop it all in here," she told Jake as he came in.

Now that the blood was getting soaked out of the meat, Béla led Jake back outside and made him undress. Then, rinsing out the shirt she'd been wearing earlier, she washed them both down with water from the spigot that stuck directly up from the well.

"When I get done with you, go get a bucket and rinse the picnic table," she said as she wrung water from her shirt down his back.

While he did that, Béla rinsed the rest of their clothes and laid them out on the old wooden table to dry.

"All done!" Béla sighed, happy with a good day's work.

"Not quite," Jake said, pulling her around by her arm to face him. "You remember the very first time you saw me this morning?"

"Yeah," Béla replied, "I was coming out and you were coming across the yard."

"And you waved," Jake continued for her, "and your shirt fell open..."

"And you wanted to play?" Béla said, finishing his sentence.

"Yeah," Jake replied, picking up his twenty-two and backing away from her.

Then Béla realized what he wanted to play. Laughing with sudden glee, she ran toward the cabin, then leaned against the outside wall, stretching her arms and legs out wide.

She called across the yard to Jake. "Should you get closer or should I assume you're a better shot with a gun than you are with a bow-and-arrow?"

In response, Jake shouldered the rifle and called out, "Belly button!"

Béla heard a soft 'pop' and a hole appeared in her belly button. She grunted at the sudden pain, then began to focus her mind on accepting the pain and letting it flow through her entire body. Blood leaked through her fingers as she held her stomach. After a moment, she relaxed and sighed in relief as she leaned against the side of the cabin.

"Okay, then," she said, mostly to herself.

Straightening up, she raised her arms out and jutted her belly forward, ready for another one.

"Uh!" Béla grunted, as another bullet punched her in the stomach. Her nervous system wasn't quite up to speed, yet. The bullets still hurt. Taking a deep breath, she straightened back up, ready for more.

"Do two or three, this time," she called out to Jake.

Jake had walked over and shoved their damp clothes aside, just enough so he could lean back, half-sitting and half-standing, and not get his butt wet. It didn't really matter, since he was as naked as Béla. He looked at her, standing against the cabin wall, dark skin outlined by whitewashed wall with a little trickle of blood running down to her pelvis, then continuing down her legs.

He stroked his hardening cock a couple of times, then raised his rifle to his shoulder. It bucked as he squeezed the trigger. He could hear Béla's soft grunt as she was struck, but he couldn't see the hole. If his aim was true, the bullet had entered her belly just below her navel. That area was already blood red. The blood became a little thicker as the new wound began to bleed.

"Aaaah..." Béla whimpered as she sank to her knees.

Jake couldn't shoot now, because her hands were in the way as she gingerly fingered the little bleeding mouths in her stomach. He watched, slowly stroking his cock as Béla ran her bloody fingers down between her legs. She was obviously fingering herself, masturbating just like he was.

After a moment, she stopped and worked her body back up the wall. She wasn't standing quite as straight, now, but she valiantly spread her arms out to her side, against the wall of the cabin, willing to be shot, again.

Jake put the next one right through her pubic bone. Béla cried out and fell almost immediately, holding herself between her legs. She writhed on the ground for a moment, smearing blood all over her lower belly and thighs. Jake waited, leaning back on the table, only running a single finger up and down his hard cock. Any more than that, and he would spurt his load out into the air and the game would be over.

Béla had a lot more trouble getting up, this time. She didn't lean back against the cabin when she managed to get to her feet. Instead, she staggered over to Jake and sat down on the wood bench attached to the table.

"God, that was good," Béla gasped. "I came so fucking hard when you shot me down there..."

"I still have lots of ammo," Jake said, smiling down at her. "And after that, I've got this," he added, tapping his cock with his hand and making it sway back and forth to display how rock hard he was.

Béla dropped down to the ground on her knees and said, "I can take care of that, right now!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.