Béla Book 1: Target Girl
Chapter 9

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Author's note: Before you read further, be advised that this story contains brutal, violent and graphically detailed savagery committed against women.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Vampires   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation  

The fourteen-year-old boy wandered through the woods, sullen and upset that Dad and Mom wouldn’t let him see that ‘Forum’ movie with Zero Mostel.

“That’s not the kind of movie a young boy should see!” his mom insisted and ‘Father’, actually his step-dad, reluctantly agreed.

“But you let me go see ‘Goldfinger’, an’ it had that girl with that name...” Jake had argued.

“Don’t you say that word in this house!” his mother admonished him. “In fact, don’t say it at all! No one likes to hear that word!”

But she was wrong, his friends loved to say ‘pussy’ and having an excuse like talking about James Bond’s female adversary was a perfect, legitimate excuse to use the word in public – or at least around his friends and classmates.

He almost fell over her; his mind swirling and his eyes not looking. Staring down, he recognized the girl lying, half covered in the leaves.

“Sally?” he asked, and bent down to shake his classmate’s shoulder.

She didn’t move. Her eyes were closed.

“Wow...” Jake muttered as he knelt down beside her.

Very carefully, he put his hand on her chest, just above her budding breast, right where her heart should be. It was pounding away, strong and steady, maybe a little fast.

“She’s not dead,” he said to himself. “She must be knocked out.”

He felt around her head, searching for a bump or something. His stomach was churning, and he was starting to feel excited – anxious. Sally’s hair was really soft, except where the leaves were in it.

Jake’s breathing was a little ragged by now. He’d had a crush on Sally ever since she moved to Spokane three years ago. But she quickly found her own group of friends, and his out-crowd didn’t mix with her uptown-crowd.

And here she was, helpless, lying in the woods at his feet. He stroked his hand down from behind her head and back up along her neck. He touched her soft, warm cheek, then moved his fingers along her mouth.

She twitched. Then she giggled. Then Jake reared back as she rolled quickly away from him, laughing.

“That tickles!” she laughed, sitting up and grinning as she recognized him. “Jake Pesky Stova.”

Jake didn’t reply to that. Instead he asked, “Why were you lying there? Were you hurt?”

Sally leaped up, then fled, laughing.

“Sally, wait!” Jake cried out, half rising up, his arm outstretched toward her.

Suddenly she was behind him, spinning him around and biting his shoulder.

“Ow!” Jake yelped, jumping up. Some painful prickling let him know he’d just lost some stomach hairs.

“Get off me, you oaf,” Béla growled playfully. “We’re stuck together!”

“Not anymore,” Jake grumbled, rubbing his stomach, then scratching his skin to get rid of some flakes of sticky, dried blood. “You bit me!”

“You called me Sally,” Béla replied back. “You yelled her name right in my ear.”

“Sorry,” Jake said sheepishly. “I was dreaming.”

“Should I be jealous?” Béla asked, pretending a frown.

“No,” Jake said. “She was a girl I knew back in high school.”

“How well?” Béla asked.

“How well what?” Jake asked back.

“How well did you know her?” Béla clarified. “You two fuck?”

“What? No!” Jake protested, then said, “Well, yeah, but not until her Senior Year.”

“Her senior year?” Béla asked, not understanding.

“She was a year ahead of me,” Jake explained.

“Oh,” Béla replied, not having a clue about how one could get ahead of another in time – especially a whole year. “How did you communicate?”

“What?” Jake asked, not wanting to talk about his weird relationship with Sally. “Let’s talk about something else. Are you hungry?” ‘That should be safe – she’s always hungry... ‘

“Starved,” Béla replied. “I took a bite out of you, didn’t I?”

“I’ll go fix something,” Jake grinned, happy that he was rid of ‘that’ topic. “Why did you bite me, anyway?”

“Oh, you mean, aside from you yelling some girl’s name in my ear?” Béla asked, following him into the kitchen. “I felt like I was lying under your truck. You were squashing me and I couldn’t breathe.”

“Hmm,” Jake muttered, opening a can of mushroom soup. “That could be interesting...”

“What?” Béla wanted to know.

“Squashing your sweet, sexy bod under a car,” Jake replied, grinning at her. “You ever been run over?”

“Yow!” Béla protested. “No, not by a car. Those things are heavy! A horse once trampled me, though. That wasn’t much fun. I didn’t really get off on it.”

“You want to try it?” he asked, perfectly serious, now. “Getting hit by a car, I mean.”

“You’re not kidding!” Béla suddenly realized. “You want to crush me with a car?”

“I think you might like it,” Jake told her. “It’s not the same as a horse hoof landing in your stomach.”

“Are you tired of me already?” Béla asked, sounding hurt. “You want to squash me flat?”

“No, Sweetie,” Jake replied, realizing she didn’t really understand. “I want you to stand in front of a car and get knocked off the road.”

“That might hurt,” Béla mentioned. “I’ve seen people get killed that way.”

“You wanna try it or not?” Jake asked, challenging her, now. “If not, just say so, and I’ll forget all about it.”

Béla seriously doubted that he would, or even could, ‘forget’ all about it. Men’s minds simply didn’t work that way. Jake had a fetish that he’d violently suppressed all his life. He enjoyed puncturing bodies. Until he met her, he never intended to act out any of his weird fantasies. But now...

“You think I’d like it?” Béla asked, needing reassurance.

“Yeah, I do,” Jake replied. “We could figure out different ways for the car to hit you, you see.”

The soup was hot, so he poured it into a bowl for her. Taking a spoon, he shared with her from the same bowl.

Back in the bed, again, Jake sat next to Béla while she lay naked (as usual for her) on the bed.

“The car could come up and the wheel would hit you right here,” Jake was explaining, pressing the palm of his hand against her vulva. “It would run over you, pressing down here, then slide off. It would be an incredible sensation!”

Béla just listened, knowing she would do it, mainly just for Jake, and not believing for an instant that she would enjoy it. This was major, bone-crushing stuff he was happily discussing with her.

“Or, here’s another one,” Jake was saying, now. “You raise one leg in the air and catch the hood ornament between your legs. Whoosh!”

He ran his hand up between her legs, his hard knuckles landing where he figured the hood ornament would hit her.

“You are going to owe me,” was all Béla said.

But she did let him make love to her again. He got so horny talking about these impossible situations that she figured fucking him was the only way she’d get any sleep.

The next morning, they hiked down to where they had left the car. It was still there, as expected. This was a pretty remote area of Montana, after all.

“How do you want to do this?” Béla asked. “Do you just want me to stand here?”

“No, lie down,” Jake replied.

Béla lay her naked body down across the dirt road.

“Lengthwise,” Jake corrected her. “I was to run the tire right into your pussy.”

Béla lay down; her body lined up along some dry tire tracks from when someone drove through here in the mud. She spread her legs and looked down the length of her body at the car. “Like this?”

“Perfect!” Jake proclaimed, then jumped in and drove the car toward her.

He was going pretty slow, as he wanted to steer the left front wheel directly onto her, driving it up between her legs, over her pubic mound and onto her soft belly. She grunted, then yelped as he felt the wheel bounce over her body and land in her soft curve of her belly. Then the wheel bounced up again and hit the road. That meant Béla was under the car, now.

Jake stopped and jumped out, nearly stepping on her head as he landed. Dropping to his knees, he stared down at her. Her body was dirty from the tire rolling over her, but her eyes were open and she was looking at him. She seemed all right. She looked really sexy with that dirty tire track running up her body from her pelvis to her left shoulder.

“Are you okay?” Jake asked, anxiously reaching down for her.

Béla tried to answer, but when she opened her mouth, blood welled up in her throat. She seemed surprised, then began to choke, spattering her already squashed body and getting some of it right in Jake’s face.

In a few seconds, she was completely out of control, shaking violently and choking on blood, completely unable to breathe. Grabbing her arm, Jake dragged her out from underneath the car and over to the side of the road, managing to turn her over his lap with her left cheek pressed against the ground so the blood could drain out of her from wherever she had been ruptured.

After about ten minutes, Béla was breathing, gasping, rather, as her body healed from whatever internal damage she’d taken when that tire, with the entire weight of the engine, had dropped down on her belly and rolled over her ribcage.

Surprisingly, her pelvis had remained intact, surviving the low-speed impact with the hard rubber tire. It was just the rest of her that had suffered.

“Next time ... stop...” Béla gasped, “when the ... tire ... reach ... top of my ... legs.”

‘Next time?’ he thought excitedly. ‘She wants to do it again?’

Jake was so hard from having her convulsing, choking body hanging over his legs with her head on one side and her legs on the other, that as soon as she was breathing, he rolled her over so that she was flat in the dirt in front of him, shoved his cock up inside her and came in about four strokes.

Béla didn’t mind. She could feel the increase of energy in her bloodstream as her starved body absorbed his cum directly through her cell walls. She tried to squeeze him down there, hoping to get him to come inside her again, but she didn’t yet have enough muscle control to contract her pussy walls.

Jake rolled off, leaning on one elbow as he lay gazing at Béla’s dirty stomach and breasts. Idly brushing some of the dirt off her, he smiled and looked up at her face.

“I didn’t mean to crush you like that,” he told her. “I thought it would be more erotic with the tire pressed against your pelvis.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.