Béla Book 1: Target Girl
Chapter 6

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Author's note: Before you read further, be advised that this story contains brutal, violent and graphically detailed savagery committed against women.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Vampires   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation  

The next thing Jake knew, it was morning. An unidentifiable sound was coming from the kitchen. Someone was ... Sawing? Tapping? Something. After a moment, it stopped and Jake heard what could only be a tin lid being pried off.

Satisfied that he knew what Béla was up to, he drifted back to sleep. It seemed like only a moment and Béla was sitting naked on the bed, grinning and sipping coffee, then playfully sighing her coffee-breath into his face.

"Mmm!" Jake moaned, "Smells good..."

"C'mon, get up," Béla gently chided him. "You don't want to sleep the day away."

"I don't?" Jake asked sleepily. "Why don't I?"

"Because," Béla informed him, "you'll be sleeping by yourself."

"Um," Jake replied. "Okay. Wake me when you get back."

"I want you to get up!" Béla wailed, whacking him on his rump. "I didn't drag you all the way up here so you could sleep all day! We've barely been together a week and already you're conking out on me! You wanna walk home across half of Montana, hmm?"

Jake thought about it, seeming to weigh the 'pro' of sleeping in, against the 'con' of walking home. Béla hit him again. After his first cup of coffee, in bed, he was willing to get up.

"Chicken soup for breakfast?" Jake mumbled as he rinsed the pan in the kitchen sink. "Who would've guessed you could cook?"

"You were asleep," Béla replied, recognizing his friendly sarcasm, "and I was hungry."

"You're always hungry," Jake noticed, then added as she headed for the outside door. "Where're you going?"

"To look for food," Béla told him. "My garden – remember?"

"Oh," Jake replied. "Lemme get a jacket..."

Opening the front closet door where Béla had hung his coat and stored their backpacks, he stopped and whistled.

"Whew! Look at this!" Jake grinned appreciatively. "Are these yours?"

He was gazing raptly at two quivers of arrows and a rather ornate but simple bow – not a crossbow, but the other kind, like the Native Americans had used.

"Yeah," Béla replied, disinterested. "There's a butt out back that I shoot at."

"This is nice," Jake cooed, holding the bow in his hand and wiping the dust off. "You don't use this for hunting?"

"No," Béla replied. "Those are practice arrows. They don't do enough damage to kill game. Maybe they'll kill a rabbit..."

She watched, halfway interested, more or less to make sure he didn't break anything as Jake awkwardly strung the bow, then reached in and picked up a quiver of arrows.

Holding the bow in one hand with the quiver dangling precariously in the other, he asked, "Wanna do some shooting?"

"Right now?" Béla asked, raising her eyebrows. "Well, I guess. We can always dig for potatoes later..."

They were outside and Béla was explaining, "That's the target down there. You ever shoot one of these before?"

"No..." he lied, willing to let her show him how much she knew and, hopefully get nice and close to her.

"Okay, lemme show you," Béla said, taking the bow and notching an arrow up against the string. "You hold it like this ... line it up against your cheek. See? Then raise it up a little because the arrow will curve downward with gravity ... And ... Release!"

With an exciting 'thwip', the arrow vanished from the bow, which was suddenly vibrating. There was no sound as the arrow sailed over the butt, just missing the outer ring.

"Too much tailwind," Béla murmured, frowning at where the arrow had vanished. "I'll probably never find that one..."

"Can I try?" Jake asked, excitedly.

Béla handed him the bow. Carefully copying everything he saw Béla do, he pulled back on the arrow and the string. Halfway into firing position, the arrow took off as Jake yelped in protest and sailed over their heads, striking the ground about halfway to the target.

"Not bad for the first time," Béla laughed. "You'll get better, I promise!"

Three arrows later, Jake actually hit the butt. They both cheered. Jake looked at Béla as she laughed, thinking how beautiful she was – and how much he'd love to see one of these arrows sticking out of her smoothly curved stomach.

"Now let's play!" Jake exclaimed, taking another arrow and stepping back.

"What are you doing?" Béla asked as she automatically stepped back, too.

"You're my target!" Jake grinned. "Start running!"

Oh, God!" Béla exclaimed, suddenly excited as her gut tightened in anticipation. "You're going to shoot at me?"

In reply, Jake raised the bow and drew the arrow back, pointing it directly at her.

"Run!"

Béla laughed and took off across the yard, dancing playfully backwards and away from him. He aimed the bow and shot at her. She squealed and jumped, trying to get in front of the arrow as it flew past her.

"You missed!" She stuck out her tongue. Her eyes were glazed with excitement. "Try again!"

She danced ever farther away, taunting him as he notched another arrow. As he pulled back on the string, Béla ripped open her blouse, displaying her naked breasts and jiggled a nipple at him.

"Here's your target!" She blew him a kiss and danced from side to side.

"Maybe you should take off the rest of your clothes," Jake called to her. "We don't want to get them all messy and full of holes."

Béla agreed and stripped off her slacks, dancing on one foot, then the other as she did so, and tossed them in the grass. The torn blouse quickly followed.

She stood, swaying her naked hips from side to side, holding her hands under her breasts and jiggling them at Jake, taunting him.

Jake raised the bow, aiming carefully at her right nipple, and released the arrow. It thudded into her torso right next to her belly button. Eyes wide open, Béla gasped, and reached around behind her with her left hand. When she pulled her hand back around in front of her, it was bloody.

"It went clear through me," she told him, her voice full of wonder. Then she just stood there, gasping, seeming confused about what to do next as she tenderly ran her fingers up and down the shaft sticking out from her belly. "It's sticking out my back..."

"Does that hurt?" Jake asked, seeming concerned.

"Yeah, a little," Béla confessed. "It feels good, though. I'm getting horny. Shoot me again. Put another one in me."

While Béla had been playing with the arrow sticking into her gut and out her back, Jake had been walking closer. His second arrow sank into her soft belly right next to the first one, but went a lot further in.

"Uk!" Béla grunted at the impact. Then she gasped, "I'm going to have to ... down on my knees..."

"Ah ... this is good," she breathed once she was down, her face flushed and her eyes glowing in excitement. "Shoot me again! Put a hole in me right here!" She pounded her tiny fist against her pelvic bone.

Jake drew another arrow and fired, only five feet away, this time. The arrow drove into her belly, just above her pelvis and sank halfway through her body. She jerked violently and rolls backwards, a guttural sound coming from her throat. Jake could hear the shafts sticking out of her back break off as she laid back on them.

"God! I'm coming!" she screamed, hammering her fists against her smashed pelvis.

"Do it again!" she called out, after a moment. "Shoot me!"

Jake had six arrows left in this quiver. He walked up to where Béla lay twitching on the ground and carefully aimed at her left breast from right above her. Béla lay on the ground, panting heavily, and watched him; waiting.

Jake only pulled this arrow about halfway back, not wanting to drive it completely through Béla's slender body, and released it. He watched, mesmerized at the quick ripple the arrow caused as it pierced through her left nipple and drove down through her lung and into her shoulder blade.

Béla lay on the ground, trying to breathe as her lung filled with blood. One hand gripped the shaft sticking out of her breast while her other hand was dug into and tightly gripping her crotch. Her entire body spasmed violently about once every second, and blood began dripping from her mouth.

After a moment, she seemed to relax and concentrated on pulling the arrow out of her breast. She looked up at Jake, her eyes tearing as she choked on the blood filling her lungs.

Realizing what she was asking, Jake reached down and pulled the arrow out. Béla immediately collapsed back down onto the ground, still choking. In the next minute, though, she was breathing easier. Her lung was healing and in some manner Jake couldn't even begin to understand, Béla's lungs were clearing by themselves. Then, she lay, panting, with just the three arrows sticking out of her.

"Are you all right?" Jake asked, anxious for her to respond in some manner.

Béla nodded, still too breathless to speak. She was lying with her legs flat on the ground. But her knees were bent, as she'd been kneeling when she fell backwards. Jake stared down at her bleeding body, knowing with complete certainty that he'd never seen anything so erotic in his life as Béla, lying there with those arrows sticking out of those little, bleeding holes in her stomach.

Reaching into his quiver, Jake pulled out another arrow. Béla watched, unable to raise her head, but not protesting, as he notched the arrow and pulled back on the string.

Jake knew exactly where he wanted this arrow to go. Béla's perforated body was a work of erotic art, now. A correct placement of his last five arrows was essential to the completion of his work. He didn't plan on putting any more arrows through her chest – she liked being able to breathe – but her torso pleaded to him. He let go of the arrow.

Béla arched upward, nearly bending her back in half at the sensation of that arrow going right through her clitoris. It punched through her pussy and dug into the ground, the tip pinning her rump to the ground as it stuck through just beneath her tailbone. She grabbed the shaft with both hands and held on tightly as she shook violently for almost a full minute. Then she collapsed back against the ground again, a glistening sheen of sweat covering her body and mixing with the little rivulets of blood flowing from her wounds.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.