Béla Book 1: Target Girl - Cover

Béla Book 1: Target Girl

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Author's note: Before you read further, be advised that this story contains brutal, violent and graphically detailed savagery committed against women.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Vampires   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation  

Béla woke up and discovered she was in the bathtub. It was half-full of relatively clean, warm water that only smelled slightly of maple syrup. Her hair still felt a little sticky, so she slipped under the water to get it soaking wet before she applied shampoo to it. After about ten seconds, she was startled by being violently yanked halfway up and out of the tub!

“Yaahh!” Béla cried, both in pain and wonder at why someone would yank her around like that.

“Béla!” Jake shouted at her. “Wake up!”

“Ow-ow-ow!” Béla yelped. “Leggo! I’m awake, dammit!”

“Thank God!” Jake exclaimed. “I can’t leave you alone for a minute but what you slide right under the water! Are you trying to drown?”

“No! I was trying to wash my hair!” Béla yelled back. “What hair I’ve got left after you yanked it all out!”

“You were drowning!” Jake explained anxiously.

“I was washing my hair,” Béla whimpered, trying not to be upset with Jake for ‘rescuing’ her. “Will you put me down? Please?”

Startled that he was still holding her up in the air, Jake lowered her down so that her feet could get purchase on the slippery bottom of the tub. Béla quickly lowered her cooling, wet body back down into the pleasant warm water. Glaring up at Jake, she twisted sideways, then curled up in the water, lowering her head down and moving her hand through her hair as it floated in the water, making sure it all got wet.

As she sat up again, she said, “Hand me the shampoo, will you?”

Jake handed it to her, feeling silly about his mistake, but realizing that she could have easily been drowning. He’d left her asleep, after all.

“Where did you go?” Béla asked after soaping her hair up and sliding under the water to rinse it again.

“Laundry room,” Jake explained. “Bedding and stuff.”

“Oh,” Béla replied. She let the water out of the tub while she wrung out her hair, still sitting in the receding water. When the tub was almost empty, she turned the water back on and stuck her head under the faucet to finish rinsing the soap out of her hair.

When she was satisfied, she sat up, feeling clean once again, and discovered Jake was still there, watching her.

“What?” she asked, concerned. “Is something wrong?”

“What? God, no!” Jake replied, smiling at her. “Something’s really right.”

He stepped aside to let her go past, then followed her into the bedroom.

“You made the bed?” Béla asked, pleasantly surprised.

“It needed it,” Jake explained. “Especially after what we did to it.”

Béla smiled and hugged him. “Thank you.” She kissed him gently on the mouth, then realized he had a hard-on again as it gently rubbed against her stomach through his jeans.

“Where in the world do all these come from?” Béla wanted to know. “Haven’t you ever had sex before?”

“Well, yeah,” Jake admitted, acting sheepish again, “but not with you...”

“Wow, what a complement,” Béla replied, then sat down on the bed, patting the seat beside her. “Well, come on, then.”

“I ... I don’t,” Jake protested without really understanding what was upsetting him.

“You don’t what?” Béla asked. Gazing up at him, she could see the thought in his mind.

He didn’t want to cheapen the way he felt about her by just fucking her whenever he felt like it. He wanted her to want it, too. Otherwise, it just ... wasn’t right.

“Oh, my...” Béla murmured. “Darling, the only reason I’m here is so that we can enjoy each other. Sexually, I mean. I don’t know if this will be a lasting relationship or not, but I plan on enjoying you as much as I can until I make up my mind. So ... get over here so I can enjoy you!”

Jake sidestepped awkwardly over to his own bed and sat down. When he sat down, Béla laid back, inviting him to join her once again. She began running her fingers up and down her stomach and across her breasts.

“Do you want to watch me until you’re ready?” she asked, certain that she could get him interested in a very short time.

“Well...” Jake pondered her question, not certain how to answer it. Was she going to masturbate for him or something?

“You’ve been watching me since I got here,” Béla continued. “You want to watch me now?”

“What are you going to do?” Jake wanted to know.

Béla leaned close and breathed her words into his face; “Set myself on fire! Wanna watch?”

Without waiting for an answer, Béla stretched back on the bed and rubbed her hands over her breasts, then down her ribcage to her stomach. Artfully arching her back in imitation of a drawing in the living room, she thrust her belly upward and ran her hand down between her legs.

“Jeez,” she heard Jake whisper. “God, you’re hot!”

Béla smiled, knowing she could probably even make that ‘Boris’ fellow with his erotic drawings come in his pants. She remembered another pose that was drawn on his living room wall and imitated it. The bed moved and Béla opened her eyes. Jake was removing his jeans. His hard-on was beautifully immense.

“You ready?” she asked, knowing the answer.

Jake didn’t answer. He simply crawled toward her, his own body arching erotically, although Béla didn’t think he realized he was doing that. He was Adonis coming to claim his earthly maiden. Béla could see it plainly in his mind, so she acted the part of the erotic earthly maiden to the hilt – which was what Jake did when he made contact with her. He sank it in to the hilt.

They both moaned with pure lust as Jake shoved her down into the mattress, joyfully impaling her with his hardness. Béla wrapped her legs and arms around him, not believing how much loving she’d gotten in the last day. This time, Jake lasted almost a half-hour before he finally shuddered and grunted, pumping his cum deep inside her, then, exhausted, collapsed down on top of her, gasping for air and covered with sweat.

“Oh... (Gasp!) God! (Puff! Puff!)” Jake gasped. “You ... Are ... So... (Gasp! Pant!) ... Oh, God...”

Béla was still shuddering, her pelvis twitching constantly as she found she was unable to stop coming. Finally, she just sagged under Jake’s weight and let the sensations rage through her body.

After a few minutes, Jake moved, trying to get off her. The slight sensation as he slid out of her caused Béla to have yet another orgasm – her body was that tightly wound from all the sex. She shook beneath him, whimpering, her body completely beyond her control – at least for the moment.

It seemed to Jake that Béla had finally passed out. But every time he moved, she arched upward with a weak semiconscious whimper, and Jake knew she’d just had another orgasm. He’d never known anyone who could come as much as Béla. She was pure sex. That was it, he realized. He’d finally found a girl who was made completely out of pure, raw sex.

Each time he moved, Jake was able to pull away a little further. Finally, he was free and could move without triggering another orgasm from Béla. Now, she could sleep and recover from their sexual marathon. That’s what it felt like – a marathon of sex. In the last day, since Béla’s arrival, he’d had at least ten orgasms, and she’d had ... God, he had no idea. At least ten in the last half hour...

He sat on the side of the bed and watched her sleep. He realized Béla was right. He was always watching her. Whenever she was in the room, he just couldn’t take his eyes off her. She was the most alluring, if not the prettiest, girl he’d ever met.

He sat, remembering that yesterday, after he’d dropped her off at the club and she’d agreed to meet him again that night, he’d gone back to the abandoned brownstone at the edge of town. He had to turn off the power and clean up any suspicious residue they might have left during their violent tryst.

When he’d returned to that room where Béla had been chained to the wall, the mattress was heavily saturated with her blood. It looked as though a murder had been committed. As he was cleaning up, he found swatches of her skin that he’d pulled off her writhing body the night before. They were dried out, dead, brownish pieces of her.

Holding a piece of Béla’s dried out skin in his hand, his erection grew as he stared at it and remembered ramming into her as he tore her flesh off her back. He could hear her scream; feel her body writhe in the agony of being skinned alive. He reached down to make himself more comfortable – to straighten his dick so that it wasn’t shoving out sideways so visibly obvious beneath his jeans.

Unable to help himself, he began to masturbate, still holding the dead piece of skin in one hand as he moved his hard-on back and forth inside his jeans with the other. In only a few seconds, he felt his orgasm approaching. Not wanting to soak his shorts with cum, he pulled down his jeans. His cock dropped forward through the slit in his shorts, already dripping cum from its tip.

Taking hold of himself, Jake stroked along the length of his cock, then, wanting more sensation, wrapped the dead swatch of skin around his cock and began to masturbate with that. In seconds, he was coming, spurting slippery, heavy grayish cum all over Béla’s dead flesh. He used the dead skin to clean himself off, then tossed it on the bed and pulled up his jeans.

Finally finished with his cleaning, he grabbed the electric heater and set it by the door, then picked up a trash bag and went around the room picking up cleaning rags and trash. As he reached the small pile of trash on the bed, he reached down, grabbed some and shoved it in.

Something warm and wet was on his hand. Grimacing, he remembered his little masturbation session and looked down into the trash bag expecting to see the dead skin that he’d jacked off on. He frowned, not really understanding what he was looking at.

The dead, brownish dried out flesh he’d jacked off on was pink and supple, as though it had just been torn from her body. It also seemed a little larger, but it had been dried out, after all. There was no trace of cum that he could see on the swatch of skin as he delicately held it up in front of him.

Taking a handkerchief from his pocket, he’d wrapped her soft, revitalized flesh up and put it in his pocket. Once he got rid of the trash from the abandoned brownstone, he returned to his apartment, anxious to look at the swatch of flesh he’d retrieved. When he unwrapped it, he was disappointed to discover that it had died, again. But, oddly enough, it had grown together; the surfaces merging into each other where they were rolled together before it died again. He put it in a glass of water, thinking that if he got it wet, it might regenerate again.

Now, sitting on the bed with the original lying, sleeping peacefully right next to him, he remembered that glass of water and the grisly bit of human flesh he’d put in the pantry. Sliding off the bed, he went to look at it. It was dead and decomposing. He poured the water out through a strainer, then dropped the remains into a plastic storage bag and sealed it shut. With a sigh and a frown, he tossed the bag into the trash. It was just garbage, now.

Standing alone in the kitchen, Jake’s brows furrowed in thought. He had a microscope – almost a toy, actually – somewhere in the spare bedroom in all his stuff that was still boxed up. He went to look for it.

Jake was halfway through the room when a movement by the door startled him.

Béla was watching him. She was still naked. It seemed to be her natural state. By that, Jake thought, he meant that she wasn’t tense, like most girls when they had their clothes off in front of another person. She could be naked and relaxed, even in the presence of others. Being looked at didn’t bother her at all.

“Hi,” said Béla, smiling down at him. “What’s all this stuff? Is it all yours?”

“Yeah,” Jake replied, standing up and being surprised at how stiff his legs felt from kneeling on them so long. “A lot of this stuff was my folks. I thought someday I might want it.”

“Oh,” Béla replied. “Your folks are ... gone, then?”

Jake nodded, trying to pass off the knowledge with a bit of a smile. He didn’t want to think about that.

“I’m sorry,” Béla said, anyway. “Were you looking for something?”

“Uh, yeah,” Jake said, glad to change the subject. “I used to have a microscope – when I was a kid. I thought I remembered it in here, somewhere.”

“Huh,” Béla replied. “Well, you probably don’t want some stranger going through your folk’s stuff. But if you want, I can help you look. I know how depressing it can be to go through precious old stuff from an earlier life.”

“Yeah,” Jake replied. “You can help – I’d like the company.”

Béla smiled and stepped over to an obviously unopened box. Removing the lid, she began to carefully rummage through it. Over the next hour, Jake sat in the middle of the room, mostly talking about his life at home and his folks while Béla carefully went through one box after another, listening, nodding and occasionally asking a question as Jake talked.

“Hey! I found it!” Béla crowed, quietly triumphant as she pulled the little black instrument up out of a box. As she carefully disentangled the electrical cord from other stuff still in the box, she asked, “What do you want this for anyway? Or should I ask?”

“Well,” Jake replied, suddenly embarrassed, especially concerning the details of ‘how’ he’d learned what he had learned, “I wanted to study ... uh ... a piece of your skin.”

“Is this a piece you already have, or do you want a fresh sample?” Béla grinned, half-joking with him.

“Well, the piece I had, died,” Jake told her. “But, before, it was alive. Again, I mean. It was dead, then it was alive, but then it died, again.”

“You are seriously demented,” Béla decided. “Hold my hand and just think about it. I’ll get it. Okay?”

A moment later, she understood. She was very interested, and an experiment was definitely in order. But first, they needed to clean up the microscope and get it working again.

A half-hour later, they were in the kitchen. A bloody square on Béla’s arm was healing nicely, and Jake had a fresh skin patch from her body under the microscope.

“It’s dying,” he told her as he gazed at it. “It looks perfectly normal. The cells slow down as they run out of oxygen, then they just stop. Just like in Biology class.”

Béla smiled, not remembering ever being in a classroom, but she could see the image in his mind, and understood, somewhat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.