Béla Book 1: Target Girl - Cover

Béla Book 1: Target Girl

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Author's note: Before you read further, be advised that this story contains brutal, violent and graphically detailed savagery committed against women.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Vampires   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation  

Béla smelled pancakes and wondered that Frank would make them special just for her. He hadn’t for ages. With a gentle waking sigh, she smiled and stretched her legs down the bed, not really wanting to leave the sensuous feeling of dreamy sleep behind. She stretched her arms, but discovered they were being held in place. Puzzled, she opened her eyes.

“Fuck,” she muttered to herself as she discovered the problem. “I’m tied up.”

“Morning, Buttercup,” a familiar voice (That’s not Frank!) said from the foot of the bed.

“Um,” Béla mumbled, recognizing him. “Jake. You tie me up?”

“Uh-huh,” Jake admitted. “I didn’t want you getting away in the middle of the night.”

“You thought I’d leave?” Béla asked, surprised at the very idea that Jake might have abandonment issues.

“Well, except for the sex,” Jake grinned, “last night was pretty much a disaster.”

“You think so, huh?” Béla replied, smiling down her bare body at him. “I had a really great pizza, an incredibly exciting game of ‘darts’, we watched ‘Grease’, and if I recall, you fucked my brains out – three times. What part of that do you consider the disaster? And you’d better not say ‘that third time’...”

“Okay, you win,” Jake laughed. “Last night was okay. We had fun.”

“Okay? Fun?” Béla glared at him, now. “You need a lot of work on your social skills, buster – especially the part about ‘how to complement a female you just bedded’!”

I’m sorry!” Jake replied, sounding a little exasperated. “You were great! That’s the best sex I’ve ever had!”

“I was great?” she asked, still skeptical.

“Okay! You were incredible! God!” Jake cried.

“That’s better,” Béla conceded. “Now, untie me. I have to pee.”

“Go ahead. You’re lying on a plastic protector,” Jake told her.

“Jake,” Béla whined. “I don’t want to pee all over myself. Let me up! Please?”

Jake stood at the foot of the bed, just looking at her.

“Please, Master?” Béla asked, searching for the right words. She sighed and pulled apathetically on the soft ties around her wrists.

“They’re just Velcro,” Jake told her, looking disappointed. “You can get loose if you want.”

Heartened at his words, Béla yanked on her wrist bindings. They came free easier than she expected.

“Thanks, Jake,” Béla murmured as she scooted by, giving him a quick peck on the cheek as she headed for the bathroom. “You’re sweet!”

“Yeah, I know,” Jake replied, and slumped down on the bed. “But I really wanted to watch you pee yourself.”

Béla stopped and looked back at him. Then she held out her hand, offering to let him join her in the bathroom. Jake looked up, suddenly more hopeful, and reached out to take her hand. Leading him into the bathroom, Béla stepped into the tub.

“Ooh! That’s cold!” Béla shivered as she lay down in the empty white tub.

Scooting around for a minute, she finally managed to lie down on her back; her legs hiked over the sides and her pelvis jutting up.

Taking hold of the sides of the tub with her hands, she looked up at Jake, who was just standing there mesmerized, staring up at her from between her legs.

“Ready?” she asked, not entirely pleased.

Jake nodded nervously and watched as Béla’s stomach muscles tightened. Then a small geyser of yellow liquid sprayed straight up from her tilted pelvis.

“Wow!” Jake whispered in awe as he watched this alluring, sexy girl tilt her pelvis almost straight up. Her stream was shooting almost a foot in the air, then splattering back down on her legs and stomach. “Jesus! That’s incredible!”

Béla turned her head up toward him, still pissing on herself and said, “You need to get a life, you know?”

“Uh-huh,” Jake responded, not even hearing what she’d said. He was too entranced watching her. As she finished and the yellow geyser trickled away, he seemed to come out of his trance.

“Now you get to wash me,” Béla informed him, and spread her sparkling wet legs wider.

“Huh?” Jake asked, not understanding.

“Clean me off,” Béla commanded. “I didn’t do this for my benefit, so you need to clean up the mess.”

“Oh, sure!” Jake answered, and looked around for something to use on her.

“Washrag, soap, warm water,” Béla intoned, sounding bored.

“Warm water?” Jake asked, finding a washrag, then turning on the faucet at the end of the somewhat aromatic bathtub.

Béla squealed as cold water splashed on her butt and squirmed away, scooting back and halfway sitting up in the tub. Then Jake was splashing water on her and washing her stomach and pelvis with a slippery, soapy rag. As the water warmed up, Béla began enjoying it more, scooting back down into the tub after a moment and shoving her pelvis up so he could wash it better.

“Oh, yeah,” Béla sighed as Jake’s warm, soapy rag began to concentrate on that sensitive nub between her legs. “Do that for about an hour, okay?”

Jake smiled, knowing he was in her good graces again, and softened his scrubbing motions. Soon Béla was sighing and her stomach muscles were twitching. With a brief cry she jutted her pelvis up hard against his soapy hand as she orgasmed.

“God, you’re incredible,” Jake whispered, staring down in awe at her naked body lying in two inches of dirty, tepid water. “You are the sexiest girl I’ve ever known.”

Béla smiled up at him, her eyes half-closed with pleasure. “Thank you. That’s much nicer than ‘except for the sex, last night was a disaster, ‘ don’t you think?”

Jake laughed softly to himself. There was no way he’d ever be able to pose or preen or pretend he was something better. Not to this one. This one was too brutally honest, stripping his soul bare naked before her. But she bared herself to him, quite readily, he realized. He wondered if all strippers were like that.

Béla interrupted his reverie by getting up on her knees. Reaching forward, she snapped the elastic band on his jockey shorts and said, “Okay, boy, it’s your turn...”

It took her about three seconds of stroking his hardness through his shorts before it popped out through the slit in the front. Grinning happily, Béla puckered her lips and sucked the end of it into her mouth, giving his cock a long, wet kiss.

“I see you enjoyed watching me degrade myself like that, didn’t you...” she murmured, stroking up and down with her hand. “Or was it washing me afterwards that made you hard?”

“Both,” Jake grunted, enjoying the warm, pleasant sensations of her hand and mouth against him. “But I liked it the best when you came.”

“Me, too!” Béla agreed, then got serious with her mouth and tongue, wetting him down, then taking his entire shaft into her mouth.

She was only able to take him all into her mouth for a few seconds, then his cock was expanding again, growing even harder. Béla backed off a little to keep from choking, then began fucking him with her mouth. After Jake shoved forward with a little too much excitement and stabbed his cock against her tonsils, Béla wrapped one hand around the base of his cock so he couldn’t do that again; her hand would be too much to get into her mouth.

“God! Can I come in your mouth?” Jake asked, his voice tight with erotic need as his cock began to twitch.

Béla pulled back to say ‘yes’, and Jake sprayed cum all over her face and mouth.

Béla knelt in the tub and stared up at Jake, letting his juices dribble down on her breasts and stomach. Jake stood in front of her, wondering where this relationship was going to go, and hoping for one more boon...

“Can I piss on you?” he asked, staring in excitement at the cum on her face and breasts.

“No,” Béla told him, looking disgusted and reaching for the wet washrag. “Two humiliations in one day are enough.”

Jake smiled in defeat. He stood there for a few more seconds, realizing he could do it anyway since she was kneeling right in front of him, then turned away and cut loose a powerful stream into the toilet. When he was finished, he wiped his cum, piss and Béla’s saliva off, then tucked himself back into his shorts.

Béla had gone back into the bedroom. Jake went in, knowing he had to say something to let her know...

“I really enjoyed watching you,” he began, sounding sheepish, “in the tub – you know? But ... I won’t ask you to do that again. I know you didn’t enjoy doing that.”

Béla looked at him for a minute, then said, “Apology accepted.”

“Thanks,” Jake replied, grinning at her, again.

“What now?” Béla asked. “You want to tie me up again?”

“Um, are you hungry?” Jake asked. “I whipped up some pancake batter. I made some, but I ate them while you were still asleep. But there’s still batter left – I mean, if you want some.”

“Tell you what,” Béla replied with a sly smile. “You go make pancakes. With hot syrup and melted butter. We’ll eat in here, on the bed.”

“Sounds great!” Jake agreed, and headed out into the kitchen.

Béla put on the same fish net nylons she’d worn the night before, still damp from hanging on a hook in the closet after all that dust and dirt had been rinsed out of them, and looked around for another g-string. Putting one on, she got a headscarf and wrapped it around her bodice, barely covering herself with the nearly transparent material. Then she climbed back into bed and, figuring out how the bed restraints worked, secured her own wrists to the headboard as best she could.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.