Béla Book 1: Target Girl
Chapter 8

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Author's note: Before you read further, be advised that this story contains brutal, violent and graphically detailed savagery committed against women.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Vampires   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation  

Jake woke up with a start.

'I'm alive!'

'Of course you are. I did my best not to take too much... '

'I was dreaming, wasn't I?'

'Yes, you were dreaming ... still are, actually. But, some of it was real... '

Jake jerked fully awake and sat straight up in the ratty old bed. The dark-haired little stripper was lying next to him, watching with soft, dark eyes eerily reflecting the reddish, hot glow of the little space heater. Even in that dim, surreal light, her eyes seemed to miss nothing.

"I shot you!" he exclaimed, suddenly concerned all over again.

"It's all right," the girl assured him, smiling in a very content, relaxed manner. "I survived it."

"Was that real? Was I dreaming?" Jake asked anxiously, casting around the dingy room with his eyes.

"Perhaps you were dreaming," the dark girl replied softly. "But some of what you dreamed really happened."

Suddenly frightened, Jake put his hand up against the side of his neck. The wound to his neck was already scabbed over, nearly healed – most likely in the same, obviously unnatural manner that this strange, alluring little vampire had healed after he cunt-shot her.

"You bit me!" he exclaimed. "You're a vampire!"

Béla laughed and bared a row of small, but even, row of teeth. "Do I look like Bela Lugosi to you?"

"Well, no," Jake admitted, looking closely at her teeth. "But you still bit me!"

Béla shrugged her shoulders. "Yes, I admit it, I bit you. But you didn't die, and you won't turn into a dreaded creature of the night. At least, I hope not..."

"I shot you," Jake said, his memory slowly returning. "Straight into your cunt and up into your guts. You didn't die?"

"You should be pleased," Béla replied. "Are you annoyed that I survived? Would you rather have deadfucked me?"

"What? No! Don't be ridiculous!" Jake exclaimed. "I mean – that is ridiculous! You shouldn't be alive!"

Béla sighed and looked up at him. "I found out long ago that I couldn't be killed. I've pretty much been hiding that from everyone ever since. At least, I was until I met you..."

"Why me?" Jake asked, his voice still high with emotion. "How did I get so lucky that you'd scare the hell out of me like that?

"I don't know," Béla replied, realizing she actually didn't know. "I thought maybe we could be friends ... and I really needed you to do that to me."

"I nearly killed you," Jake said, more softly now. "At least, that's how you seemed to feel at the time. Have you been shot before?"

"Not very often," Béla admitted. "Guns haven't been around all that long. A few years ago, my boyfriend thought I stole some money from him that he was holding for someone important. He shot me when I wouldn't tell him where it was."

"Did he find out you couldn't be hurt?" Jake asked, fascinated by this mythical creature lying on the bed with him.

"No," Béla replied. "The cops scared him off. He thought he killed me."

"Can you be killed?" Jake asked, wanting to know as much as possible about her. "I mean, are there circumstances too violent for even you to survive?"

"Well," Béla closed her eyes and said thoughtfully, "I imagine getting crushed or maybe burnt to a crisp would probably do it. Nobody's ever tried to take off my head, but I haven't really been interested in finding out if I could survive that. Growing my head back might be more than I could manage." She giggled. "I'd rather see how close I can come to death and still live.

"I have, however," she continued, "been blown up by a grenade. I've also been stabbed a few times with a knife and skewered with a sword."

'A sword?' Jake thought to himself. 'How old is she, anyway? Does this injury-proof thing ward off old age, too?'

"Have you figured out what causes it?" Jake asked, "I mean, why you are so, well, indestructible, I mean? Do you have a magic amulet or something that protects you like that? You know, like some of those comic book heroines?"

"No, I don't think so," she mused, "I've lost everything more than once and had to start all over, but there hasn't been any one thing that I've owned for my entire life like that."

"Have you ever found out what your limits are?" Jake asked, rubbing at the small, itching mark on his neck. "I mean, I think it might be fascinating to find out just how much you can take, you know."

"What do you mean, 'how much I can take'? Do you have some nice little perverted ideas in that regard?" Béla asked, grinning up at him, already seeing things in his mind she'd like him to try on her.

"Well," Jake mused, "I would like ... maybe ... Well, I am curious, you understand? You know – like, what would happen if you were gunned down with a machine gun, or stabbed to death. You're sure you're okay?"

He ran his fingers up and down her stomach, thinking about the bullet, most likely still in there, that had ripped through her insides and was still amazed that she was alive and talking to him.

"I'm fine," she assured him, "but if you keep touching me like that, we're gonna have to go another round..."

She looked up into his face and ran her fingers over his chest and down his belly. Neither seemed to want to stop touching the other. Béla didn't quite understand it, but she was very pleased that she'd found this guy, and not just because he'd shot her.

A little later, as she sat impaled on top of him again, she asked, with a sly grin on her face, "Do you have any more bullets?"

"What? No!" Jake replied, astounded that she would even ask for a repeat performance so soon after the last one.

She squeezed her pelvic muscles, making Jake groan with new pleasure.

"Relax," she told him, leaning forward to brush her breasts against his chest. "I was just asking..."

"I know," Jake told her. "I want to try more stuff on you, too. I just don't have anything with me right now."

Stretching forward, she kissed Jake on the neck where she'd bitten him earlier. In this forward position she could grind against his pelvis as he shoved in and out of her. The increased pressure aroused him as well as it enhanced her own sensations.

'What can I offer that would satisfy her?' Jake thought, trying to control himself and keep from cumming too fast, as the mere thought of shoving a gun into her soft belly while she was riding him nearly drove him over the edge to orgasm.

"I still have the knife," he offered, hoping to appease her desire for more rough play.

"Oh, kinky!" she laughed, and leaned over the side of the bed to find it.

They fell apart, laughing as she lost her balance and had to catch herself with both hands, her upside down head only inches above the floor. She snatched up the knife and hauled herself back up onto the bed the same way she'd come down.

Then she and Jake were both silent, staring at each other as each understood that the boundaries of frail, mortal flesh no longer applied to them. She held out the knife for him to use on her.

Jake seemed unwilling to initiate any activity, so Béla took command and had him lie back on the bed, then mounted him like they were before. After silently making love for a few minutes, they regained their heightened sense of sexuality.

"All right," Béla told him, sounding breathless and excited. "I'm ready. Don't cut your dick off..."

"What do you want me to do?" he asked her.

"Just shove it in me," Béla said anxiously as she felt her body shiver in anticipation, "wherever you feel like."

'This is going to be good!' Béla thought, 'I hope ... God, I feel like such a fucking virgin! I've been knifed before; why do I feel like I'm going to cum the instant he touches me with the point of that blade?'

Her heart was pounding with sexual tension. He still hesitated.

"Jake, you can't hurt me," Béla told him. "Look."

She reached out to his hand with the knife in it and pulled it toward her. Her arms were shaking from the tension and excitement she felt. She placed the point of the blade against her belly button.

"Now, just push," she told him, leaning forward into the knife as she forcefully pulled his hand toward the softness of her warm belly.

As the tip of the blade penetrated her belly button, she felt white-hot bolts of energy shoot through her belly to her breasts and pussy. She cried out in ecstasy, scaring the hell out of Jake, who immediately pulled the knife back out. A little trickle of blood ran down her belly and onto his. He felt her pussy contract against him several times, and realized that she was having a really great orgasm.

He watched as she sat on top of him, her eyes fluttering, her breath rapid and shallow as she recovered. He stared in amazement as the tiny little slice stopped bleeding and began to diminish in size. In a moment, it was gone, leaving only a damp smear of blood where it had been.

"Lay back!" Jake demanded breathlessly, so excited at the possibilities that he could scarcely talk.

Béla leaned back, still impaled on his cock and grinned at him, her body automatically tensing up as she watched his knife hand. She grimaced and tightened her stomach muscles as he brought his knife hand down. She threw back her head, screaming in both pain and ecstasy as the white-hot blade sank deep into her midsection. Her pussy bathed his cock in its fluids as she came, then his pelvis was bathed in blood as it flowed down from her fresh, new stomach wound.

That and the tight clenching of her pussy muscles were all he needed to take him over the edge. He grabbed her and pulled her tightly against him as he came, his cock pulsing again and again inside her sweet, liquefied belly.

Jake was amazed at how fast the little stripper healed. As Béla lay on the ratty mattress, Jake poked little holes up and down her stomach and into her breasts with his hunting knife just so he could watch them close again. He was too worn out to have sex with her again and his constant playing with her body aroused her too much to just lie there and let him puncture her like that, so she let him watch her masturbate. Watching her fingers trying to rip her pussy apart while scratching red, bleeding grooves into her belly and thighs with his hunting knife easily aroused him again. The male is more visually driven, after all.

"Oh, God, Yes!" Béla cried out as she flipped around to receive him from behind. "Shove it in!"

She was on her hands and knees and Jake had his hard cock buried in her ass. Straightening up so that she and Jake were both on their knees, Béla pulled his arms more tightly around her and positioned them over her breasts. She grinned as she realized his right hand was still gripping the knife handle.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.