Béla Book 1: Target Girl
Chapter 7

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Author's note: Before you read further, be advised that this story contains brutal, violent and graphically detailed savagery committed against women.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Vampires   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation  

The fiery pain tore through the center of Béla's body in an instant, ripping her insides from her womb up into her chest, paralyzing her entire body as muscles and nerves froze at the intense violation. Only once had her body suffered this much, and then so much of her body had been instantly blown up that she hadn't even felt it – there had been nothing left to feel with!

But this fresh tunnel of agony didn't destroy flesh and nerves, it merely shredded them, leaving raw nerves intact enough to fill her body with white-hot, paralyzing agony. There was no thought of separating herself from the agony of her body so that it could dissipate. There was no thought at all – only pain.

After a moment, she noticed she was shaking and holding her belly. Her hands were shredded where she'd yanked them free of her confining manacles, and she couldn't seem to catch her breath. A whimpering sound filled her head, preventing her from being able to think. The strange, eerie sound seemed to interfere with her breathing, as well.

"Oh-god-oh-god-oh-god-oh-god!" Jake pleaded, crying and shaking her hysterically. "Please don't die! For God's Sake! Don't die!"

He blubbered the words over and over again as his mind raged against the impossibility of finding anything that would keep her alive even one more minute. Even knowing his hysterical babbling wasn't helping, he was unable to prevent his sobbing cries from coming out of his mouth.

Unable to control the pain or her violent shaking, Béla concentrated on trying to breathe, not understanding what was happening. After some indeterminable time, Béla regained control of her mind and was able to separate from the pain and gasped in relief as it finally dissipated throughout her nervous system, flooding her whole body with a tingling sensation. She didn't have any orgasms this time, but at least she was able to relax as she healed. She was just grateful to finally stop trembling.

When Béla stopped shaking, Jake was sure she was dead.

"No!" he screamed, striking her violently. "You can't die!"

"Ow!" Béla whined, "Stop hitting me!"

But as her attention was finally diverted away from her own body, Béla was able to uncurl from her fetal position. She rolled onto her back and looked up at Jake. Except for her drying tears, the girl seemed to be very relaxed – almost content. No, pleased. She looked ... pleased. And completely exhausted.

Jake gazed down into her ashen, tear-streaked face and burst into tears.

"You're not dead!" he cried.

'Is he happy or sad about that?' Béla wondered.

As she gazed up at him, Béla realized that she hadn't really known what to expect from this experience that she'd forced on them both. She had really thought the pain would be more orgasmic in nature – similar to being stabbed, perhaps. But the bullet had traveled so fast and done so much damage so quickly that it took her by complete surprise and she hadn't been able to handle the violence it did to her insides.

She realized one thing, though. Her experience with the gun hadn't been as satisfying as she had hoped. She was still aroused. But that was probably because of the tingling in her body caused by the dissipation of all that agony in her gut, because when that gun went off, she'd stopped feeling horny – at least until she'd been able to get the pain to dissipate. But her body was regenerating, now, and it wanted to be fed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.