Béla Book 1: Target Girl - Cover

Béla Book 1: Target Girl

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Author's note: Before you read further, be advised that this story contains brutal, violent and graphically detailed savagery committed against women.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Vampires   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation  

She was floating on an air mattress in a pool of warm water, a quiet waterfall lapping between her legs giving her exquisite pleasure. She opened her eyes, saw the gaudy, red painted ceiling with the pink walls and smiled as she remembered where she was and the intense lovemaking of the previous evening.

‘I was just dreaming, ‘ Tanya mused, then realized the lapping sensation was still there and she was very close to orgasm.

She moved her hand down her lean torso and met a head of soft, silky hair between her legs. She felt a tongue moving back and forth over her clitoris and fingers walking around inside her very wet pussy.

Tanya’s waking orgasm took her by surprise, her body twitching suddenly and spraying Béla’s hand with warm liquid even as it was still working its way up and inside her. She heard Béla’s muffled laugh and felt her hot breath against her sensitive skin down there.

Béla raised her head and gazed up at her newfound friend, her face shining wet with her juices.

“Breakfast is here!” she said cheerfully, and indicated a red-and-white striped bucket sitting on a stool near the bed.

“Was I breakfast?” Tanya asked, staring down her body into those pixie eyes, then her nose picked up the scent of spicy, over-cooked chicken filling the room.

“Oh, my! What time is it?”

“Oh, around three-thirty,” Béla replied. “Please forgive me. You looked good enough to eat and I was very hungry...” She pouted, looking petulant, but playful.

Tanya laughed and bent down to kiss her. As their lips caressed each other, Tanya thought she tasted a coppery trace of blood mixed with the scent and taste of her juices. She backed her face away, looking carefully at her slippery-faced host.

“It was just a nibble,” whined Béla. “I got carried away a little.”

“Do you bite everybody?” Tanya asked, a little annoyed. Didn’t Frank say something about her biting him, too? Tanya wondered, not remembering clearly.

“I’m sorry.” Béla pouted. “It won’t happen again. I promise.” Another half-truth – she wasn’t sorry, but it wouldn’t happen again. She could trust Tanya now, despite what she’d learned during their brief mental contact the night before. “I was just trying to give you pleasure...” Béla’s voice trailed off.

The protective feeling that Tanya suddenly felt for Béla overwhelmed her. She reached down and dragged Béla up to her, hugging her tightly. “It’s all right,” she crooned, rocking her back and forth. “I don’t know why I was upset.”

“If there’s one person around here that doesn’t need protecting, it’s Béla,” a loud, male voice boomed from the doorway. Both girls jumped. Looking at Béla, Frank added, “The bar’s open and there’s nobody down there except me. Jessica didn’t show.”

His large form disappeared from view.

“Well,” said Béla, rising from the bed, “I’ve got to go down and play ‘waitress’ for awhile. If you want, you can come down and dry-hump the customers – that’s what I like to do, anyway. And they seem to appreciate it. Your first show isn’t scheduled ‘til 10 o’clock.”

“Do you have a movie theater or anything in this town?” Tanya asked as Béla started to leave.

“Well, there’s a Megaplex about a half-mile from here,” Béla replied, thinking hard, as she rarely ever went to a movie. “Gallatin Heights is only about forty thousand people – not really big enough to attract too much entertainment. In fact, the Target Club is the only topless bar in town. There’s a ‘gentleman’s club’ that opened up across town, but they cater more to the jacket and tie crowd. But I’m sure there wouldn’t be any door charge for you...”

She stopped talking, hoping she hadn’t just given away her best drawing act in several months.

“Anyway, one movie house, probably nothing playing,” Béla sighed. “Frank can arrange your transportation – Oh! You have a car, don’t you. And there’s a bookstore across the street.”

“Thanks,” Tanya grinned, watching Béla actually embarrass herself about her little town’s lack of entertainment.

Tanya couldn’t figure why Béla would pick a small town like this to hole up in. Larger cities were more chaotic and there were just too many people that might notice something odd about her. But, small towns had the same problem. Small town people noticed oddities around them, too. And Béla, while she didn’t stand out, was definitely an oddity. Béla probably didn’t know it, but she and her ‘sex club’ were becoming a gossip topic in the underground community of strippers and pornographic entrepreneurs.

Béla walked toward the back stairs that went directly down to the dressing room behind the stage. Before she descended, she stopped and turned around again.

“Oh, I forgot to thank you,” she said.

“For what, Sweetie?” Tanya replied, “Doing what I do best?”

“No...” Béla said. “Thank you for deciding not to kill me,” then turned and fled down the stairs.

Startled at Béla’s last statement, Tanya mused over the previous evening’s events.

Béla was an ordinary-looking girl with a sexual magic that made her incredibly alluring. Aside from that, the girl had a very unhealthy taste for pain and torture. The fact that it didn’t seem to hurt her was as puzzling as what she had just admitted to.

‘She can read minds!’ Tanya realized as she stood in the empty room with her mouth hanging open. ‘That’s the only way she could have known!’ Béla was telepathic. She even claimed she could search out a killer in a crowded room. That was how she had found Angela’s murderer.

‘Béla would make a great field agent, ‘ Tanya thought, smiling to herself.

There was one thing that Tanya was grateful for; she wouldn’t have to neutralize Béla for killing Angela as she’d been instructed to do. But she knew her debriefing was going to be interesting. She wondered how much of what she’d learned last night would actually go into her report.

This being Tuesday, the afternoon crowd was light. Béla wound up with mostly nothing to do for the next three hours except occasionally get somebody a beer, and receive a token pat on her nearly naked ass. Sometimes a customer reached up and pinched a bare nipple. She would wriggle her body playfully before gently slapping his hand away, knowing that her tips would be better if she did. Jessica would be able to use the money, if she came in to get it.

Béla recognized one of the customers coming in as a member of the local union from the nearby factory. His name was Adam. She had invited him and some of his friends into the Target Room several weeks ago.

Remembering his roughness (and his huge fist inside her pussy), she smiled and walked over to him as he sat down.

“Can I get you a beer?” she asked, gazing into his eyes.

“Sure, darlin’,” Adam said, grinning through tobacco-stained teeth.

She was back shortly, with two bottles and a glass.

“I’m only payin’ fer one,” he told her, a snarl starting on his face.

“One of them is for me,” Béla explained. “I’m bored. Let me dance for you.”

“I ain’t payin’ for it,” Adam grumbled, looking surly, but still wanting to see something naked.

“I don’t care,” Béla whispered, her face close enough for him to feel her breath on his mouth as she spoke.

She began undulating her body in front of him. She gazed into his eyes, smiling slightly through open lips as she swayed almost hypnotically back and forth. She lifted a bottle to her lips and drank deeply, letting some of the sparkling liquid run down her chin and dribble onto her breasts.

“Ain’t you ‘fraid of me after last time?” he asked her, leaning forward, staring at her supple form and watching several little trails of liquid run down her sweet, tight belly.

She shook her head ‘no’ as she swallowed and reached forward, putting her hands on his shoulders. “I liked it.”

She straddled him, planting her rump right over his lap. She could feel through his clothes that he already had a raging hard-on. It was turned sideways, creating an arch in his coveralls on one side. She took a hand off his shoulder and straightened his hard-on so that it was lined up with her own sexuality, the material of his coveralls still separating them. She started to squirm, very slowly dry-humping him and leaned forward, her arms going around his neck and her tiny breasts almost brushing against the front of his coveralls.

“Where’s all your rowdy friends?” she asked, making casual conversation. “You all alone today?”

Adam grinned. It was a pretty scary, lip-curling sort of look.

“Sometimes I want ta’ be alone,” he told her.

Béla started to back off his lap, but Adam raised his hands to her tiny breasts and began massaging them roughly, actually using her tits to pull her toward him again. Béla grimaced, but didn’t cry out at the unexpected pain. She knew how to handle sub-humans like Adam, and pressed forward instead, relieving the pressure of his fingers digging into the sides of her breasts.

“Harder,” she whispered into his ear, letting him know he didn’t scare her.

He squeezed her breasts harder, until he was sure they would rupture. A moan escaped Béla’s lips and Adam grinned as he eased off the pressure on her breasts. Her G-string, soaked with her girl-cum, streaked his coveralls as she dry-humped his hard-on.

“You like it rough, don’t you, little girl?” Adam sneered quietly into her ear.

Béla backed away slightly, breathing harder, their faces only inches apart. The intoxicating smell of her sex permeated the air between them. Her face and the bare skin around her neck and breasts were flushed. She made no secret of the fact that she’d just cum in his lap. She was aroused, now, and wanted more. It was time to get him properly aroused so he could give it to her, and she decided to use her favorite line...

“What do you think about,” Béla whispered to him, “when you’re alone in the middle of the night, when you touch yourself. If there was someone there, what would you do to her?”

She gazed into his eyes, seeing his lust for her in them. She knew now why he’d come in here alone. He wasn’t willing to share her, this time.

“Just lately,” Adam breathed into her mouth, “I’ve been thinkin’ a lot about you...”

Béla smiled, half-closing her eyes, a small laugh escaped her. Her body was beginning to tingle again with sexual anticipation. His innate cruelty made her heart race with excitement and for an instant she wondered what kind of a girl she really was to be drawn to this sort of sub-human creature.

Chapter 5 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.