Béla Book 1: Target Girl
Chapter 3

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Author's note: Before you read further, be advised that this story contains brutal, violent and graphically detailed savagery committed against women.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Vampires   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation  

Béla looked around the crowded, pleasantly noisy lounge. There were three times as many customers as usual, mostly due to their hot new star attraction, Tantalizing Tanya.

True to her word, Tanya was the most sensual and graceful stripper Béla had seen for a long time. Local girls she’d hired were stiff-backed and nervous about performing nearly naked on stage, even when they’d done it for a while.

Béla slowly scanned the crowd, feeling for the tension that people near the edge of their sanity often exhibited. It was easy to scan for upset minds at night. In the daytime, it seemed something roared in her head, blinding her ability to sense others thoughts and emotions.

Tanya finished her Midnight show and stepped down off the stage onto the main floor. There were several guys waiting, money in hand for her next lap dance. She picked one and led him away. The others went back to their drinks and waited.

‘I want to play, too, ‘ Béla decided. ‘There’s no reason for Tanya to have all the fun!’

Disappearing into the changing room behind the stage, Béla quickly stripped off her clothes, wiped down her private parts, checked her makeup and slipped into a blue G-string. She looked around, not finding the matching top (oh, I remember what happened to that... ), and finally put on a filmy silk vest with Western fringe that simply hung off her shoulders and fastened with a cord in the front. She left it open so that her perky (and tiny, she sighed) breasts played peek a-boo when she moved. She finished off her costume with black fishnet stockings and clear plastic five-inch heels.

She clopped back out into the bar, nearly naked and teetering on her heels, her stomach taut with anticipation, anxious to display herself in front of a roomful of men with hard, horny cocks. She scanned over the room again, hoping for someone who may have noticed her stepping out onto the floor. After her favorite pastime (actually having sex), she liked pretend sex, where she got to play the wanton harlot, teasing the hell out of the guy until he came in his pants. Since she was ‘on duty’ for the next couple of hours, pretend sex was what she was looking for right now.

‘Instant relief? You bet! Sopping wet G-string? God, I hope so! It’s playtime!’

Suddenly her mind was struck with a murderous intent. It was coming from a young-looking cowboy to whom Jessica, one of Frank’s bar girls, was serving a drink. Béla had noticed him nervously trying to cover up his hard-on when Tanya was performing earlier, but she hadn’t noticed anything evil about him, then.

As she approached the young man, he looked up at her. The feeling disappeared. Béla walked up to him, sensuously swaying her hips. Although she still looked the part of the sensuous exotic, her mind was all business, now, her playful mood forgotten.

“Can I dance for you?” she asked, easily faking a friendly smile.

“Sorry, miss, I gave all my money to Miss Tanya. I got six bucks, but that’s fer the waitress.” His voice sounded sweet and sincere. His eyes kept moving nervously between her face and her open vest.

“Well, I guess I’ll have to give you one for free, then,” Béla cooed, and began to sway in front of him.

She gazed into his eyes as she danced, heating up the moment with undelivered promises. He gazed back, swallowing, and watched her filmy vest moving back and forth playing peek a-boo with her pert nipples as she danced. She straddled him with her legs and sat down on the hard-on that was straining the fabric of his jeans.

“Oo. Is that for me?” she asked coyly, smiling into his embarrassed face. ‘What a sweet boy!’ she thought, trying not to giggle. ‘If he could flee right now, he’d run as though his life depended on it!’

“Relax,” she whispered into his ear. “I don’t bite.” Well, usually I don’t bite...

She sat on his lap, slowly moving her pelvis back and forth, touching his face lightly with her cheek while pressing her lips against the front of his ear, almost kissing him. Even in this close proximity, she couldn’t feel anything emanating from him except nervous sexual excitement and the pleasure he was getting from actually touching her soft, but lean, bare midriff.

‘Could I have been mistaken?’ she wondered, then decided to run her favorite bad boy scene through his naughty little mind, determined to trigger his hidden perversions.

“If we were completely alone,” she whispered to him, “what would you like to do to me?”

Startled, she felt his hands on her sides, gently pushing her away. She sat up and looked into his eyes.

‘Still nothing! What’s going on? I’m not usually that wrong!’

“Please,” he said quietly, looking desperate, “I’ve got a date later.”

Béla smiled at him, kissed her index finger and pressed it against his lips, then backed off his lap and swiveled her hips in a way that told him she knew moves he hadn’t even dreamed of.

“I’ve never seen that move before,” Tanya’s voice came from behind her. “Where did you learn to sway like that?”

The cowboy nodded dumbly and said, “Yeah. That,” before gulping in a deep lungful of air, just now realizing he hadn’t been breathing for the last few minutes.

“Oh, it’s an old Sum ... an old Egyptian dance,” Béla replied, tossing her hair. “I learned it when I was young.” She corrected herself again, remembering how old she appeared to be. “Younger.”

“Well, I could use it on stage, if you don’t mind,” Tanya replied.

“Fine, suit yourself,” Béla replied with a smile... ‘But I don’t think your hips move that way, darling – it took me years and the kiss of my master’s whip to learn how to be that supple... ‘

Bored once again, Béla wandered over to the bar to chat with Frank. “Hi, Frank. Business is good tonight, huh?” Frank looked at her in a way that she couldn’t figure out. ‘Maybe it’s my costume, ‘ she thought, unsettled by the weirdness of the evening. ‘But, he’s seen me like this hundreds of times, before.’

She could find out in an instant if she wanted – just brush gently against his mind and she would know his innermost thoughts. But she’d made an agreement with him years before that she wouldn’t raid his mind without his permission. She sighed, more frustrated, now.

Frank rang the bell on the wall. “Fifteen minutes,” he called out.

As people began leaving, he asked Béla, “No Target Club tonight?”

“No,” she replied, “everyone left early. I guess they all came in their pants watching Tanya. I would’ve if I could’ve ... she’s really hot!”

Frank finished cleaning up the bar, filling a couple of last-minute drinks orders for the waitress.

While she was waiting, Jessica looked at Béla and nervously asked, “Can you cover for my clean-up period, tonight? I have to leave as soon as we close.”

Béla smiled at her. “Jessica, isn’t it?”

A nervous nod confirmed her identity.

“Sure, Frank and I will finish up here,” Béla told her. “Have a good time. Don’t get into trouble.”

Jessica excitedly took Béla’s hands in hers and gushed out the words, “Oh, thank you! I really appreciate it. I promise I’ll make up the time.” She pranced lightly away, carrying her drink order with her.

“Why did she ask me?” Béla asked Frank. “I thought your girls answered to you.”

“They do,” Frank replied. “But she has a date with your cowboy friend, and you seemed more than a little curious about him, so I told her it was up to you.”

“Hum,” Béla replied, thoughtfully.

“I went down to police headquarters this afternoon while you girls were out shopping,” Frank said, changing the subject.

He began wiping down the bar. After a moment, he knew Béla wasn’t going to bite on his bait, or volunteer anything, either. From the pensive look on her face, she definitely wanted to keep what she knew to herself.

“I offered my services,” he continued, “in helping them to identify the missing victim of that guy they found. They found a coat in an abandoned stolen car, and some bloody scraps of clothing they thought belonged to the victim, but that was all. No ID, and the prints they found weren’t on file.”

He had her attention, now. He waited, hoping to make her feel anxious. He succeeded. Finally he said, “I told them I didn’t know who the coat belonged to,” then turned around and went into the kitchen.

Béla followed him, suspecting he wanted to continue this one-sided conversation in a more private setting and hoping he wouldn’t. Frank stopped and spun around, surprising her. She stepped back involuntarily.

“It was your coat!” he spat the words at her, his face filled with unreadable emotion. “You didn’t wear your coat this morning, despite how cold it was outside. That’s because you lost it, right?”

“Friday night, you left through the back door. You never leave through the back door. You were gone ‘til this morning. The blue costume you wore that night and your coat aren’t here. I looked for them when I got back from the police station, hoping to God I would find them! But I didn’t, because that detective guy has them down at the police station!

“When you showed up here this morning with blood all over you,” Frank continued, his voice strained with fear and distress, “I feared something like this had happened. You killed that man, Béla! You sucked him dry. For God’s sake, Béla! Why would you do that? Is that what sex is to you, now?”

“Frank, please,” Béla pleaded, her voice shaking as she spoke. “Please believe me he was a murdering butcher. He cut one of my girls up into little pieces! He even bragged to me about how Angela screamed while he cut her up! Who knows how many others he killed! He needed to die! Please trust me that I did what needed to be done.”

“Trust you!” Frank exclaimed. “Sometimes I think I don’t know who or, or what you are! I’m crazy about you, but even after all these years, sometimes I’m still terrified of you. And ... and for you. For what someone might do to you if they find out what you really are, I mean. Jesus, Béla – What’s happened to you? How can you be so careless?”

“I can explain what happened, Frank. Please, but not now,” she begged. “Please believe I’ll explain everything when I can. As ... as soon as we’re finished here, okay?”

“Explain?” Frank grabbed her arm, jerking her off balance. “How do you explain being supernatural? You don’t even know who or what you are! You can’t explain why you don’t age! You can’t explain why you kill people!”

Béla yelped and looked down at where Frank was gripping her arm. He’d been so angry with her that he’d forgotten to put down the paring knife he’d been holding from slicing fruit and its tip had cut into her arm. She trembled with the effort to hold still in his tight grip as Frank glared at the blood welling out of the shallow wound.

Frank put the knife down, then wiped off the little round dome of blood just as it began to drip down the side of her arm. He sighed with disappointment as he saw what he knew he would find. The cut was completely gone.

“How do you do that?” he asked softly, anguish obvious in his voice. “Do you even know why that doesn’t hurt you?”

Frank stared into Béla’s frightened eyes as she slowly shook her head. She couldn’t explain herself. She didn’t know what she was.

“Oh ... My ... God.” whispered Tanya from the doorway.

Startled, Béla brushed against Tanya’s mind with hers. ‘Oh, fuck!’ she thought, suddenly realizing that her secret was out. ‘She heard the whole thing!’

“Don’t hurt her!” Frank growled, the side of his cheek pressed against Béla’s ear, then, glaring at Tanya, he snarled, “Leave her be,” his voice low and threatening. “It’s not her fault she’s the way she is...”

“I ... I just,” Tanya tried to say. “I just wanted to know if you needed help cleaning up.”

Frank relaxed and nodded his head, finally releasing Béla’s arm. Béla and Tanya stared at each other for a moment, each wishing they didn’t know what they’d just learned about the other.

Then the three of them exited to clean up the bar, using the simple mundane actions to help quiet their jumbled thoughts.

Béla knew with a sick certainty that she’d stayed too long. She never stayed in one location for more than ten years, and mostly because of Frank, she’d stayed here almost fifteen. And now a hunter had come, seeking her out, putting her friends in danger.

‘Damn Frank, anyway!’ Béla thought to herself, continually blinking tears out of her eyes so she could see what she was doing. ‘Why does he have to follow me everywhere I go? Why can’t he let me go? God, I hate this!

‘As soon as I can get away, I’ll leave! I can cash out my accounts in the morning and go somewhere where he’ll never find me this time ... I should’ve left years ago! I should never, never expect others to understand!’

Then, all in agreement that Béla would tell them everything, they all traipsed upstairs to her room – the room she’d given Tanya, her hunter. Perhaps this time, if she made everything clear enough, they would leave her alone.

“I knew who he was the instant I saw him,” Béla was saying. “It was like I could see the evil in his mind. I could feel him hiding in the alley, ready to butcher whoever came through that door, so I went out to meet him. When I got the chance, I killed him.”

She didn’t tell anyone, especially Tanya, about the violence she needed in order to feel complete, or about how she restored herself by sucking other people’s blood.

“But he stabbed you,” Tanya said, earnestly. “That detective told us the victim had lost so much blood, he didn’t believe she, I mean you, could have survived.”

“I think, maybe,” Béla said thoughtfully, “he was exaggerating some. Probably most of the blood was from the killer from when that animal tore his throat out.”

“No, actually, it wasn’t.” Frank stated, disgusted with her lying to him yet again. “You were there. You should know.”

Please, Frank, please let it be...

“What do you mean?” Béla asked, hoping he would not announce even more damning evidence in front of this woman who had been sent to kill her.

“Well, Detective Mike said it was really strange,” said Frank, puzzled, “that with all the blood splattered all over the room, none of it was the killer’s.”

“What?” exclaimed Tanya, incredulous.

Gods, Frank, don’t drive me away! Don’t make me flee from you!

“What Detective Mike said was that the killer’s blood had been drained completely. There wasn’t any,” Frank confirmed.

“Wow! How would you explain that?” Tanya asked, eyes wide open.

Béla shrugged, unable to hide her upset and embarrassment from either of them. “I don’t know – I can’t explain it. Maybe rats?” She stared down at the rumpled sheet she was sitting on, unable to look either Frank or Tanya in the eye.

Frank looked disgusted at her. “Here we go with the lies, again,” he said, folding his arms and pouting.

Oh, Enchi! You’re going to do it, aren’t you? Damn you, damn you, damn you!

“This isn’t the first time, is it?” Frank said, reasoning things out for the first time. “That night when I had to carry you up the stairs – there was no late night Target Club meeting. Instead, you were prowling that night and you killed someone, didn’t you? I got blood on my shirt when I picked you up!”

Frank stared at her, his face unreadable. Béla stayed out of his mind, knowing that when he was like this, he could tell when she was there. It didn’t matter anyway; in the morning, she’d be gone.

“It was right after that when the burglaries and murders stopped.” Frank was still figuring it out. “The next spring, they found a local guy outside of town, in a field. The newspaper said he’d been attacked by wolves, or something.

“It was you, wasn’t it?” Frank asked, a desperate pleading sound in his voice.

Why are you asking me like that? Don’t you still care? Don’t you still love me?

“But you still love me, right?” Béla whimpered, leaning forward to caress his arms and back.

The shoulder of her silky vest somehow had slipped down her slim, rounded shoulder. Frank unfolded his arms and grabbed Béla by both wrists, holding her away to prevent her from pressing her naked breast against him. He couldn’t avoid gazing at her slender, sexy body from that position and he knew she was working him for all she was worth.

“God! You’re impossible!” Frank whispered, his voice hoarse as he strained to look up and into her face.

She was, of course, just as hypnotically alluring as ever. Levering herself up with her seized wrists, she kissed him lightly on his cheek.

“Frank, you made me this bed with your own two hands. We’ve had some good times on it,” she pleaded. “I’m still the same person I was the first time we did it. I haven’t changed.”

“You kill people,” Frank said, accusingly, still gripping her wrists, holding her off-balance in front of him.

“Only when they need killing.” Béla made her face look as soft and appealing as she could. “I’m not a murderer.”

She shrugged her shoulders and the vest fell the rest of the way down her arm, exposing both breasts. She hoped it made her look more helpless and appealing.

“It sounds to me like you’re an avenging angel,” Tanya quipped from the edge of the bed.

Frank and Béla both jumped at the sound of her voice as it shattered the hypnotic trance Béla was creating.

Béla sat back and leaned against the headboard. Then she curled her legs up in front of her and wrapped her arms around them, watching her hunter carefully. Strangely enough, Tanya didn’t seem to want this any more than she did. Perhaps she could be convinced, after all...

“I’m not the perpetrator here!” Béla exclaimed defensively. “I was abducted, beaten and raped! I was tortured and stabbed! I was lucky to get away!”

She was doing her best to sound angry. She hoped it sounded convincing, After all, she’d had a few dozen lifetimes of practice deceiving people into believing she was normal. Usually she only ran into trouble when she violated her ‘ten year’ rule, like she had now, with Frank.

“All right! All right!” Frank exclaimed, trying to calm her down. “It’s okay! We’re not going to rat you out. Okay?” Frank looked at Tanya. “Right?”

Tanya looked surprised. “What? No, of course not!” and got up, escaping toward the bathroom.

Béla nearly shouted out at her astonishing victory and was barely able to sit still. Tanya had thrown in the towel, changing her mind completely. As far as she was concerned, this hunt was over; her target already eliminated.

Frank took Béla in his arms and cradled her against his shoulder. She smiled to herself, turning her face to kiss his shoulder. She felt his body immediately tense up.

“I’m not going to bite you!” Béla quietly promised. “I haven’t evolved into some psycho nut-case who needs to kill in order to have an orgasm.”

“No,” Frank replied softly, “But you hunt those who do...”

“I’m not the only hunter here, tonight,” Béla murmured, looking toward the bathroom.

“I know,” Frank said. “She told me this morning she was looking for you.”

“You knew that?” Béla asked, astonished twice in five minutes. “And you didn’t tell me?”

“There wasn’t time, this morning,” Frank tried to explain. “And then all this other stuff happened...”

Béla sighed, realizing that it wasn’t any easier for him than it was for her.

“It’s alright. She’s not hunting me now. The person she really wanted is already dead.”

“You are so strange, tonight,” Frank said, staring into her eyes. “Are you hunter, or prey?”

“I was both, but right now, I’m neither, I think.” She moved her hands against his chest, plucking at hairs as she caressed him, wanting to make love to him one last time before she vanished forever. “It’s been awhile since we’ve been together...” she suggested, coyly.

Frank buried his face in her soft, black hair and kissed his way down to her shoulder. Then he began kissing his way back up her neck to her cheek.

“Hmm,” he grunted, his lips continuing the path along her cheek toward her inviting mouth.

Béla could feel that Frank’s soul had been wounded by his own accusations of her. He had made up his mind years earlier, the first time she’d left him, that he would never question her supernatural nature that she tried so hard to keep hidden. He had broken that promise to himself tonight, and worse, he had exposed her to an outsider.

Béla had left him twice before when small oddities began to be questioned, and Frank understood that fleeing was her way of surviving in a world that wasn’t ready, or even willing, to understand and accept her.

He could feel in his heart that she was saying goodbye, once again. She was preparing to flee in order to protect herself and, most likely, him, from the mad persecution of mankind against anything different than themselves.

Awkwardly breaking away from her, Frank gazed into her tear-streaked face. He could see it in her eyes. There was no mistake. She was saying goodbye.

“Please, Béla,” Frank begged. “Don’t go. I can protect you. I want you with me.”

In answer, Béla glanced toward the bathroom area where Tanya was running water into the sink, then looked back at him.

“Too many people know, now,” Béla replied sadly. “I can’t stay any longer. It’s too dangerous for me here.”

“I’ll find you again,” Frank promised. “You can’t get away from me!”

“Frank, please!” Béla pleaded. “Let me go! I can’t...”

“Go where?” Tanya asked, sitting down on the end of the bed. “You’re not planning to desert us just when it’s getting interesting, are you?”

“This isn’t your affair!” Frank snarled angrily. “Stay out of it!”

“No, Frank!” Béla cried. “Leave her be! She’s not who you think she...”

Tanya’s concerned glare silenced the little vampire. For some reason, Tanya wasn’t interested in exposing her, or being exposed, either. They both had secrets they didn’t want known.

‘Maybe I won’t have to leave quite so soon ... If Tanya’s on the level, that is. What is it about her that makes me want to trust her? She has more secrets than I do, and every time she opens her mouth she tells a lie.’

“I’m not going anywhere,” Béla protested. “At least, not for awhile, I promise, alright?”

Frank sighed in relief, hoping and praying she was telling the truth.

“I promise,” Béla whispered, as she leaned forward to kiss him. “I’ll stay awhile longer.”

Frank looked at Tanya for a moment, resenting the fact that the gorgeous blond dancer was intruding into their private lives and was driving Béla away from him.

Béla realized that she’d given Tanya this very bed to sleep in, and they were the intruders, not her. But also, Tanya was looking at them like she wanted to join in rather than oust them from her bed.

Smiling to herself, Béla decided to let Tanya join them. How well she fit in would actually decide whether Béla sneaked out in the middle of the night, or not.

Pulling away from Frank, Béla reached out and stroked her fingers gently across Tanya’s shoulder, then forward, letting her fingers trace slowly down her bodice.

“If this silly thing is in the way,” Tanya grinned, glad she was being invited to join them, “I have no problem getting rid of it.”

She quickly shrugged out of her flimsy see-through top and tossed it over the side of the bed.

Arching forward to display her magnificent breasts to both of them, she smiled and asked, “This better?”

“Oh, yeah!” Béla grinned, then leaned toward her to delicately kiss the soft, protruding nipple nearest her.

“What about me?” Frank asked, in mock concern as he gazed down at Béla’s slender, perfect body stretched out toward Tanya.

His playful complaint got both girls’ attention and they turned toward him, now.

“Oh, we’ll take care of you,” Béla replied as she twisted around and reached for his belt.

Frank helped her pull his pants off. His cock sprang out right in her face. Béla happily slid her lips down the length of his shaft and was rewarded with a groan from Frank.

As she worked her mouth up and down the side of his dick, she felt Tanya kissing the insides of her thighs. She twisted her body the rest of the way around and pushed up with her knees, presenting Tanya with her lean, sexy backside.

Without waiting for permission, now that Béla’s rump was up in the air, Tanya wasted no time pulling off Béla’s G-string. She started licking Béla’s slit from front to back, slowly, listening to Béla’s moan of appreciation around Frank’s cock.

After a couple of trips up and down Béla’s slit with her tongue, Tanya turned over on her back, crawled up underneath Béla’s torso and started sucking directly on her clitoris. Béla nearly crushed Tanya’s head between her legs and pushed her pelvis down into Tanya’s face.

Taking Béla’s clitoris gently between her teeth, Tanya closed her mouth over the little hood and pulled gently. Béla convulsed and Tanya heard her scream through a mouthful of cock as her chin was suddenly covered with girl-cum.

Wow! She’s really good at this! “Gods! Yes!” Béla spit out Frank’s dick so she could talk. “Do that again!” Frank, feeling ignored, unceremoniously grabbed Béla’s hair and fucked his cock back into her face.

Tanya continued scraping her teeth along Béla’s clitoris and pussy lips, gradually increasing the pressure of her bite.

“What’s your safety word, sweetie?” Tanya asked, an evil excitement in her voice.

“What? Harder!” Béla screamed around Frank’s pulsing dick.

“Okay, here goes!” Tanya bit down on Béla’s hard little clitoris. Béla began convulsing as another orgasm swept through her tiny body. Warm, musky fluid dripped from her pussy onto Tanya’s chin. Then Béla was choking as Frank shot his load deep into her throat.

Frank moved back, sighing with tired pleasure, his sagging dick dropping from Béla’s mouth. He got a towel and wiped his dick off, then turned her head and began to wipe the tears and cum off Béla’s face.

“Hey! You’re getting your scuzzy stuff in my eyes!” Béla whined, her throat still convulsing from the attack of his cock.

Frank knew, though, that she wasn’t angry. She loved cum and she loved cock, and she never passed up an opportunity to get as much of each as she could. What she hadn’t been able to swallow was dribbling out of her mouth onto the sheet.

Béla’s hips were twitching; her pussy still locked onto Tanya’s mouth as Tanya’s head lay hidden under Béla’s torso. Tanya was licking up Béla’s pussy juice as fast as it leaked out, her tongue and face coated with sweet-smelling girl-cum.

When she came again, Béla collapsed, relaxing her pelvis against Tanya’s face. Tanya twisted to one side so she could breathe and they both lay in that position for a moment, gasping and panting as their heartbeats slowed to normal. Then Béla swung her left leg into the air and rolled to one side, dismounting from Tanya’s slippery face.

“Well, I think it’s your turn, now,” Béla panted, grinning at her new blond lover. She curled around and started kissing and licking her juices off Tanya’s face while her hands began caressing Tanya’s oversized breasts.

“Nice set,” she murmured, as she licked her tongue against Tanya’s lips. “They’re really firm.”

“Thanks,” Tanya murmured as she turned her face to let Béla lick her other cheek. Then she turned back so that their lips touched, and began to suck on Béla’s lips in return. Béla opened her mouth and Tanya’s tongue darted inside.

“Frank tastes good,” Tanya said into Béla’s mouth, and continued to lick and suck Frank’s cum off Béla’s face and out of her mouth.

Béla’s hands continued down Tanya’s golden, tanned body to her light brown, almost blond pussy. Her pussy felt puffy and aroused, so Béla turned her hand sideways to slide it more easily between Tanya’s moist pussy lips and discovered that Tanya was more than just aroused. She was soaking wet with desire.

Tanya’s pelvis twitched as Béla’s fingers slid up inside her wet but still tight entrance. As her index and middle finger sank deep into Tanya’s pussy, her thumb slid forward and pressed hard against her clitoris. Moving her hand up and down, she moved her sopping wet middle finger out of Tanya’s pussy and slid it down, caressing and lubricating Tanya’s asshole. After a moment, she slipped it in.

Tanya was twitching regularly now, her beautiful stomach muscles convulsing, displaying her wanton pleasure. Béla slid down, licking and sucking on her breasts. She took a nipple in her mouth and lightly began playing with it between her teeth.

As she bit down gently, she giggled and asked, “What’s your safety word, darling?”

“Bite me!” Tanya exclaimed, then gasped as her hips convulsed in orgasm.

Béla bit down on Tanya’s nipple a little harder, but not enough to really hurt. She jammed her hand hard against Tanya’s pussy, though. As her thumb squeezed Tanya’s clitoris, Béla’s middle finger jammed tightly up her ass while her index finger flicked around and teased the insides of her pussy. Tanya continued to convulse and moan as she came.

Afterward, Tanya lay on the bed, breathing heavily. Béla sat, happily licking girl-cum from her fingers like it was ice cream. Frank sat on the far side of the bed, slowly moving his hand up and down his hardening cock, fascinated at the two females playing with each other. Béla rarely played with the hired help, usually content with playing Target Girl to a roomful of horny men.

“You want to fuck her?” Béla asked, gazing admiringly at Frank’s cock. “I’ll bet she’d like you to...”

Frank looked at Tanya, his question obvious on his face. She gazed steadily back at him. She’d never begged a man before and she wasn’t about to start, now. But she wasn’t going to turn him away, and Frank understood that in the look she gave him.

Sliding off the bed, Frank came around and stroked his hands up Tanya’s long, lean legs. Tanya liked that his touch was soft and gentle, but not timid or shy. She had long since discovered that ‘shy’ men often harbored really perverted ideas about sex that were often hidden behind their shyness. In fact, many men were so shy about their private perversions that they never, ever let them surface, and spent their entire lives never once giving in to their most base desires, often vehemently denying their very existence.

As Tanya raised her legs for more easy access by Frank’s welcome hands, Frank reached under her thighs and pulled Tanya around, positioning her legs so that they dangled over the bed to the floor.

Standing between her dangling legs, now, Frank took his cock in his hand and shoved the head up against her pussy lips. It slid in easily. Tanya moaned with pleasure and closed her eyes, enjoying the sensation of having her insides so tightly filled.

“It should take him awhile to come,” Béla whispered playfully into Tanya’s ear. “Second time around, you know.”

Tanya grinned at the joke and the girls began to kiss fervently, wiping their slippery faces against each other.

Tanya moved her fingers down toward Béla’s sopping wet pussy and began to play with her, moving her hand back and forth, pinching her pussy lips and stabbing her fingers up and down, her index finger and her middle finger straddling Frank’s cock as he plunged in and out of her almost liquid cunt.

Béla sat upright, her knees spread wide so that Tanya could work her magic with her fingers, then twisted around to present Frank her breasts. Frank reached out and pinched a nipple, her body being too far away for him to caress properly, then regained his balance by dropping his hands back down to Tanya’s hips.

He dug his thumbs into Tanya’s hipbones, which seemed to excite her even more. Suspecting that she liked her sex a little rougher than most, Frank began to knead her belly, digging his fingers deep into her stomach muscles and dragging them down toward her pussy. Tanya clamped down on him so hard that he was momentarily unable to move. An increased wetness indicated that she had come again, because now she felt loose and sopping wet inside.

‘Well, ‘ Frank thought, surprised. ‘It works on other girls besides Béla!’

As Frank continued his in and out motions, Tanya suddenly backed up just enough so that Frank completely backed out of her. Then she thrust her hips up so that, as Frank moved forward again, the head of his dick came up against her anus.

Startled at her sudden maneuver, he stopped immediately in mid-stroke.

“Shove it in, baby,” Tanya cried. “Hard!”

Frank pushed forward and found easy entrance into her rectum. As he entered her, he could feel the tight, round sphincter muscle slide up his cock. He reveled in the tight, dry heat surrounding him and began to move back and forth. Each motion caused a moan from Tanya as she approached yet another orgasm.

Béla crouched on the side of the bed, sitting on her fists, intently watching Tanya’s breasts bounce back and forth and around and around as Frank fucked her in the ass.

She was used to being the center of attention, but watching another woman being fucked right in front of her was thrilling. The smell of female sex was intoxicating. She watched as they fucked harder and harder.

“I’m going to come, baby, where do you want it?” Frank spoke, his voice uneven.

“Come in my ass, damn you!” Tanya cursed, thrusting up against him.

She grabbed her pussy with both hands and squeezed hard, screaming, “I’m coming! Oh, God!”

She felt hot sperm pooling in her ass as Frank made one final thrust and spurted into her tight little rectum.

“I’m going to need a towel...” she sighed, then collapsed backward, her arms spread out on the bed, her naked, sweating body heaving rapidly as she caught her breath.

Frank leaned on the bed, panting, his knees shaking and weak. His cock, covered in a creamy brown fluid, still leaked drops of white cum. After a moment, he pushed himself up and staggered toward the bathroom to get towels for the girls.

Béla sat whimpering on the edge of the bed, eyes now closed, humping her fists and lost in her own orgasm. She cried out and curled up into a quivering ball as she came, collapsing across the pillows on the bed.

“O holy fuck...” she moaned into a pillow, breathing heavily.

Tanya lay on the bed, mostly naked, with the exception of a damp, brown-streaked towel tucked between her legs to keep from leaking all over the bed. Frank was splashing water in the bathroom.

Béla was curled up among the pillows at the head of the bed, gazing at Tanya. It was almost morning and she was still here.

‘She may not be who she says she is, but I still like her, ‘ Béla thought to herself. ‘It should be safe to stay awhile longer if she’s the only one who knows about me ... I really don’t want to leave either one of them, now. She could add a lot of fun to our lives.’

Still breathless from Tanya’s expert fingers and tongue, as well as her self-induced orgasm, Béla said, “Wow. It usually takes a dozen men to make me feel this good.”

Tanya chuckled and said, “Sweetie, one good woman is worth a dozen men.”

They laughed.

Frank came out of the bathroom toweling himself off, water drops still glistening on his chest and legs.

“If the bathroom is free,” said Tanya, “I’m next!”

“Go,” Béla told her, then lay back on the bed to admire Frank. After all these years, he still looked great, his torso slim but not too muscled (definitely not too fat), the hair on his chest and above his ears only slightly grey. She felt strange, having not noticed any signs of his aging before now.

Tanya got up, holding the towel between her legs, careful not to leave any marks as she slid off the bed. She turned around to check the bed for any tracks and gazed down at several large wet spots.

“Not mine,” she announced.

“Don’t worry. They’ll dry,” said Béla, tucking her legs safely up in the pillows at the top of the bed.

“Oops!” Béla cried, as her movement caused her pussy to suddenly overflow.

She rapidly slid off the bed and stood, legs held tightly together, fluid leaking down the inside of her thighs.

“Do you want the toilet or the tub?” asked Tanya as she grinned at Béla’s predicament.

“Toilet!” cried Béla as she darted past Tanya into the bathroom.

Tanya followed. “Then I guess I’ll take the tub,” she said, mostly to herself.

As Tanya climbed past Béla sitting on the toilet, Béla said, “I have a sound-proofed room downstairs with stain-proof furniture and tile floors for this sort of activity. When we’re finished, I just hose it down. I don’t usually have to worry about wetting my own bed or dripping on the hardwood floors.”

“Ah, the sheets can be changed when we get back out there,” Tanya said, looking quizzically at the shower controls. “How the hell does this work? I had to bathe in the sink this morning.”

“You didn’t use the Jacuzzi?” Béla asked, hating the thought that such a wonderful device went to waste when she’d wanted to use it so badly.

Tanya just looked at her for a moment. Béla suddenly realized that Tanya’s guard had still been up and she hadn’t trusted herself to relax in a Jacuzzi when there might be a job waiting to be done.

“Well, okay,” Béla said, swallowing nervously and pointing to a large knob. “That one controls the water pressure. The little knob adds cold water.”

“No hot and cold?” Tanya whined.

“No. It’s always hot. You have to cool it or you’ll get scalded,” Béla told her. “Frank built it for me. He’s very practical.”

“Yes. So I’ve noticed,” mused Tanya. “Real handy,” she added, chuckling to herself.

Tanya turned the large knob, holding the showerhead away from herself. The water really was instantly hot – or at least within a second or so.

“Neat. The water heater must be really close,” she spoke loudly, above the noise of the spraying water.

“Yes,” Béla shouted back, “right behind the wall. And it’s a hundred-gallon tank. Lasts forever!”

Tanya turned the cold water knob so that the steaming hot water became more comfortably tepid. Then, lifting one leg up against the wall, she starting spraying between her legs with the hand-held showerhead.

“Let me help!” Béla said, standing up from the toilet.

Taking the showerhead from Tanya, Béla twisted it so that pulsing water came out. She twisted another knob on the showerhead to cut back the force of the water, then pressed it against Tanya’s rectum. Tanya arched her back, eyes widening.

“How’s that?” shouted Béla over the running water.

“Gads! Instant enema! It even gets inside!” shouted Tanya. “I love it!”

Béla moved the showerhead back and forth between Tanya’s pussy and ass several times. Twisting it to an even softer spray, she watered down Tanya’s arms and back, then reached for the soap and handed the showerhead back.

Béla soaped up her new friend’s back and rump, then moved the soap down the crack of her ass and nearly inserted the slippery bar into Tanya’s pussy. Tanya stood with her legs wide, her hands against the wall, completely willing to let anything happen.

Béla put the soap back and began to rub down her new lover’s wet, slippery flesh. Tanya playfully wriggled her ass back and forth, indicating that Béla should go ‘lower, please’.

Béla, ever obliging, knelt down behind her and began sliding her hand along Tanya’s ass and pussy. Soon, she had her entire hand up inside Tanya’s willing, soapy cunt. Fascinated, and more than a little curious, she flexed her fingers inside Tanya’s pussy, feeling her way around inside like Frank had done to her on occasion. Tanya began to shake and moan. In a few seconds, she flooded Béla’s hand with fresh, sticky cum, and Béla had to wash her pussy again. Twice.

Finally, Tanya cried quits, and staggered out of the shower to sit down on the toilet. Béla picked up the showerhead, twisted it to hard spray and twisted the knob to turn off the cold water. She pushed the showerhead between her legs and hissed as hot, steaming water scalded her clitoris and pussy lips. In seconds, she was on her knees, whimpering, still holding the steaming showerhead between her legs. Tanya watched, amazed, unable to move as hot steam filled the room. Béla’s body began to shake as she came. She cried loudly and fell forward into the huge bathtub with a scary thud.

Béla lay, obviously helpless, in the bottom of the tub, panting as scalding hot water sprayed against the wall behind her and fell back into the tub and onto her back, steaming around her and down the drain.

Tanya frantically reached over and turned off the water, then dragged Béla’s feather-light body back to the bed. She glanced around anxiously looking for Frank, but he’d evidently already gone downstairs. She dropped Béla down on the side of the bed and bent down with one knee between the girl’s legs.

“Here! Let me see that!” she exclaimed as she spread Béla’s trembling legs.

“My God! You aren’t burned at all!” Tanya cried, incredulous. “How do you do that?” Jesus! I’d give anything to be able to come like that ... What the fuck are you, anyway?

Béla smiled weakly and coughed. Then she turned over onto her stomach, crawled up onto the bed a little further, and fell asleep.

Exhausted by the night’s events and some of the most incredible sex she’d ever had in her life, Tanya crawled up beside her and draped an arm over her new, small friend. This wasn’t what I was supposed to do with you when I tracked you down...

“Oh, fuck it, she’s an ‘innocent’ if I ever saw one...” she muttered, and fell asleep beside her.

Chapter 4 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.