Tess's Smiley Face Panties Need Washing - Cover

Tess's Smiley Face Panties Need Washing

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 5: Mother Superior and the Novitiate

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Mother Superior and the Novitiate - Sister Ursula keeps Tess's panties close for periodic sniffing of the wonderful erotic scent of the 16 year old girl's pretty pussy. She knows it is far to dangerous for a teacher in her position to obsess on a student so she carefully turns her attention to other students in need of a firm hand and special attention over her knee. The naughty nun is attractive, 34, and still a technical virgin.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lolita   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fiction   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Water Sports   Teacher/Student   School  

The little sisters had fallen on hard times. With all the new rules and regulations coming out of the Vatican and the terrible accusations about misbehaving priests, there was a noticeable downturn in vocations turning up at the front door of the Order training convent.

Mother Superior Regina was beginning to think it was time to re-think the mission statement of the Order of nuns that she headed up in the Diocese Headquarters. A sizable chunk of the faithful had moved out of the urban area where the order was situated and the new residents seemed all caught up in the "me" generation that gave little thought to service for others. To make matters worse, the order which now numbered less than one hundred little sisters was age-challenged with the majority of the nuns past their middle age.

Regina was also pushing fifty and felt she had missed out on all the prime attractions of her youth and had lost the close contacts with her family that at one time seemed so important to her. Her parents had passed and all of her nieces and nephews were more interested in silly things like "texting" and "hooking up" and other such sinful-sounding activities. The sisters in the classroom section had informed her that most of the young people today were totally turned off by anything doing with something that happened before they were born and thought most academic subjects to be boring and a waste of time.

On the other hand, the younger people seemed to speak a language all their own with abbreviations and slang words that made absolutely no sense to her at all. It was all "LOL" and "MILF" and something called "WATSUP". She was particularly aggrieved this morning because she had to discipline two young novitiates who had been caught in a delicate and compromising position inside the vacant confessional by the visiting priest from France who spoke very poor English. His lack of humor about the situation was most irritating but she could easily understand his sense of propriety especially when there were religious persons involved.

The two perpetrators were Alice and Julie and they both came from a suburb of the city into which many of the older residents had gone to get away from the rising crime rates and sky-rocketing cost of living in the city. Apparently, they had been in some sort of relationship long before entering the convent and that was probably the main reason they had decided to join the group of secluded nuns.

They were still a full year from declaring their final vows and Sister Regina desperately hoped to salvage the both of them because they had exceptional intelligence and sparkling personalities. They were just the sort of "fresh blood" they needed to rejuvenate the order into serving the changing community.

The two girls would not receive their official names until after the final vows and were simply referred to as Sister Alice and Sister Julie. They usually took a name of one of the more popular previous nuns who had either retired or passed away.

They sat on the long bench in front of her desk. Their novitiate uniform was a combination of blue and white and quite different from the official nun's robes. It almost made them look like volunteers at a soup kitchen instead of nuns in training.

Sister Julie was obviously the one in charge of the pair of miscreants. She had that look in her eyes that spoke of firm control and impure thoughts. Not entirely unattractive to say the very least. Sister Regina spoke to her first because she had not doubt that Sister Alice would be entirely putty in her hands when it came to following instructions.

"Sister Julie, I do not want to dispense recriminations for your shameful behavior in the confessional. I merely want to tell you that sinning in private is one matter and sinning in the Lord's house right in front of a messenger of his word is not the sort of conduct that one of our Order is allowed to engage in. I think you both owe an apology to Father Andre and you can begin by confessing your naughty actions."

Sister Julie was ready to come up with a plausible excuse but seeing that there was not need, she just nodded her head and only responded,

"Yes, Mother Superior, both Alice and I are truly sorry for our actions. It was just that we have no chance to show each other how much we love each other in the novitiate quarters with all the girls jumbled together like fruit in a pie."

Alice took that moment to sob uncontrollably and allowed her slender body to shake in guilt for being a bad girl. Julie looked at her with disgust in her glance but hid her inner feelings well in the presence of the head of the order. Sister Regina didn't take exception to it and told her to depart and do her penance in silence.

Sister Alice saw her close friend leaving her alone with the scary nun and she looked around frantically as if trying to find a hole to crawl into. She was a pretty little thing with her hair up in a bun and covered with a net to hide its beauty. The delicate features of her face were a contrast with the coarse features of her special friend Sister Julie and her splendid figure was hard to hide even under the loose fitting novitiate clothing.

Sister Regina rose and moved over behind her almost touching her shaking body with her black robes and her swinging Rosary that was draped around her neck and fell almost to her belly button or at least to that part of her robes that covered her belly button. She had taken a lingering bath that morning and the scent of the rosewater was all around her like a cloak of feminine power. She remembered back to the time when she was a novitiate herself and she had a similar incident with the young novitiate from Puerto Rico who often begged her to translate a certain phrase or word that escaped her understanding. Her attempts to better the poor girl's English caused them to fall into a disgraceful embrace of two lonely souls that made her pulse beat with excitement and led her disobedient cunt to push between the young novitiate's legs like it had a mind of its own. They made some beautiful music together with her heavy breathing and the silly girl's thin voice repeating some dreadful things in Spanish. Unfortunately, the girl did not finish her training and she failed to take her final vows because her family reneged on their support and told their daughter she would be married to some banker who lived in Miami and who arranged a very favorable loan to her grandfather.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.