Tess's Smiley Face Panties Need Washing - Cover

Tess's Smiley Face Panties Need Washing

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Sister Ursula keeps Tess's panties close for periodic sniffing of the wonderful erotic scent of the 16 year old girl's pretty pussy. She knows it is far to dangerous for a teacher in her position to obsess on a student so she carefully turns her attention to other students in need of a firm hand and special attention over her knee. The naughty nun is attractive, 34, and still a technical virgin.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lolita   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fiction   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Water Sports   Teacher/Student   School  

SISTER URSULA'S PENANCE

The sound of the chapel bells roused the attractive nun from her deep sleep. She ached in every muscle from the rigors of her late night acts of contrition. Her slender body looked younger than her actual age of 34 and her proud sculptured breasts did not sag in the least little bit. The dark tinged perky nipples were pointed at an upward angle and tended to be a bit aroused most of the time.

The beautifully proportioned brunette washed her body with the cold water in the basin being careful not to press too hard on the areas she had flagellated with a spirited contriteness that left marks on the back of her legs and her soft nicely-rounded bum. She had sinned most grievously not only with the Higgenbottom girl "Higgy" but also with the young French novitiate Sister Dominique. She remembered in great detail the indelicate tricks the innocent-looking young French girl had employed with her talented tongue.

Young Higgy was another story entirely.

The little wanton practically begged her to administer repeated corrections to her ample bum whenever they were alone. Ursula was at heart a pious female with a desire to do only good deeds but the flesh was weak when young Higgy was up to her devious tricks.

The penance she had been given was not for these transgressions but for her own self-abuse that had reached a crescendo of shuddering releases under the covers in her darkened room. Her addiction to the constant inhalation of the heavily scented panties from another student of hers, the young Tess, a lass of some 17 years and deliciously inexperienced drove her to frenzied exhaustion. Her guilt hovered above her like hungry bird of prey as she huddled in a pool of her own sweat and female juices in the tiny barren cell.

Only recently she had been given the flagellates whip by Sister Immaculata. The elderly and wise religious woman had seen this all too often in her role as the Mother Superior of the Order of long-robed Sisters of the Poor. Ursula was not the first female under her supervision that had fallen victim to the weakness of the body in a state of complete abstinence. She kept the little tool for those most seriously afflicted by insidious workings of the fiend from Hell.

Ursula feared she had overdone the use of the whip on her tender body. It was true that the more she punished herself, the better she felt deep down in her feminine core. But it was also a fact that her body ached like never before and she regretted the ill use of her battered bottom.

Her classroom was particularly silent this morning.

The assembly of twenty some odd young girls ranging in age from 16 to 19 had sensed her reticent mood and had attended to their books without the usual banter and flighty spirits of a group of inexperienced nubile females.

Ursula sat on the edge of her padded chair with a sore bum and a wounded sense of inner peace. She knew that she would have to use the new tool each night to avoid the pitfalls of the flesh that would speed her on her way to the lair of the devil himself. She looked out the window and speculated what the devil actually looked like. She was certain he would have to be handsome because at one time he was an Angel as well. Her thoughts ran to the size of his thing. Somehow her hand wandered down to her lap and she pressed against the sudden hot feeling between her legs. She came back to reality when she realized both Higgy and Tess were watching her intently.

"All right, girls, open your books to page one hundred and twenty-five."

The sound of rustling paper and whispered comments filled the small classroom. The schoolgirls were already reading the chapter on the Conquest of the New World by the Spanish Conquistadors. Ursula saw they are all engrossed by the new study material. However, when she opened her own teacher's text she was surprised to see the half page drawing of a Spanish soldier in helmet and armor sporting a rather full codpiece which was noticeably hanging in full splendor between his legs. Now she realized what had titillated the silly girl's interest.

"I will give detention to the next girl that giggles!"

Higgy kept her hand over her mouth but an audible giggle was heard throughout the entire classroom.

"Miss Higgenbottom, you know where to be after class today!"

Ursula told the girls to turn the page and everything settled down until the class was over. She was getting ready to go to the teacher's lounge when she noticed Tess was searching on the floor behind her desk for something. Her short school uniform skirt did nothing to conceal the frilly yellow panties covering her luscious bum with only a small degree of success. The sex-deprived nun felt her pussy lips give way and a fair amount of female juices escaped to run down the inside of her well-shaped legs.

This Tess was such a tease.

She knew how much Sister Ursula adored her pretty little bottom and she used every trick in the book to get her full attention on her partially hidden brown eye and her droopy pussy lips forming a damp camel toe on the silken yellow panties.

Ursula sat behind her desk and let her hand work furiously on her already soaked cotton panties. She stifled her soft moan of released pleasure as her juice squirted right through her cotton briefs and into her hot little hand. The little minx looked over her shoulder with a knowing look and straightened up with both hands smoothing down her non-regulation uniform skirt.

"Come here young lady!"

The pretty schoolgirl approached the teacher's desk and kept her head down in a sign of submissive attitude.

"Yes, Sister. Did I do something wrong? Are you going to punish me?"

Ursula realized that was what this little strumpet wanted. She wanted her hands drumming a sharp tune on her ample bum making it as red as a slice of cherry pie.

"Get that skirt up, young lady and take off those silly things you are wearing."

Tess's face turned a nice shade of pink but she hurried to obey the good Sister's instructions. She removed the offending panties making sure that the pious nun had every opportunity to see every secret nook and cranny of her private parts both front and back.

Sister Ursula took the now soaking wet yellow silk panties from Tess and held them up to her nostrils. The scent of raw female sex was strong enough to fill the entire classroom. Ursula took the back of Tess's head and pushed her nose into her own wet aroma. Tess loved every second of it and felt her juices running freely down the inside of her legs and right onto her white school stockings.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.