Tess's Smiley Face Panties Need Washing - Cover

Tess's Smiley Face Panties Need Washing

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Sister Ursula keeps Tess's panties close for periodic sniffing of the wonderful erotic scent of the 16 year old girl's pretty pussy. She knows it is far to dangerous for a teacher in her position to obsess on a student so she carefully turns her attention to other students in need of a firm hand and special attention over her knee. The naughty nun is attractive, 34, and still a technical virgin.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lolita   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fiction   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Water Sports   Teacher/Student   School  

Sister Ursula was not middle-aged by any stretch of the imagination.

She was a scant 34 years old and in the prime of her womanhood. Yet 16 years in service had taken its toll on her in abnormal ways generally experienced by the average female restricted to sexual abstinence by her vow of chastity.

Ursula was not her real name. Her real baptized name was Margaret and she loved her nickname of Margie. When she was tagged with the title of Sister Ursula, she shuddered a bit inside thinking,

"Ursula? Where in the world did they get that name from?"

At 34, Ursula was still a virgin. She had her chances in the few scant years before her final vows but had never gotten up enough nerve to "go all the way".

Even now, when she stood in front of a full length mirror, Ursula could see her body was nicely curved and full in all the right places. Her tender nipples stuck out pertly when touched even slightly. Her neatly trimmed bush brimmed with fluids whenever it was rubbed with serious intent. Sometimes, she would look back into the mirror and watch how her tight brown hole quivered at the touch of her finger.

Ever since her encounter with Tess in the third floor bathroom, she had fallen into the habit of arousing her sensitive clitoris as she inhaled the intoxicating scent from the student's smiley face panties. When she was in the midst of such a session, she would not stop until her female juices ran down the inside of her naked legs.

However, in the classroom, she made certain she did not come in contact at any time with the 16 year old student knowing that her weakness for the girl would be far too obvious to prying eyes.

When Tess raised her hand to ask permission to go to the bathroom, Ursula noticed she moved her knees together in a slightly suggestive pose as if saying,

"You know you want it! I'll hold it in just for you if you tell me."

Ursula shook her head at the nasty thought and waved her hand in permission to the bouncy and flirtatious Tess to leave the classroom. It was difficult for her to tear her eyes away from the ungirdled ass cheeks fighting with each other as the girl made her way quickly down the aisle. Sister Ursula's hand itched to spank the little tramp's bottom until it was nice and ruddy red.

Sister Ursula was well-versed in the administration of discipline to the sometimes rowdy young girls. She felt no guilt at the practice. In fact, she felt that she was doing the work of the Lord in making these young girls more circumspect in their behavior.

Her reflections on the swaying bum of young Miss Tess influenced her to instruct the plump Miss Higginbottom to attend her after class for further discourse. She stroked her 36 inch ruler with her delicate fingers and opened her legs behind the desk to cool down her overheated pussy.

Most of her teaching years had been right here at Saint Brendan's Academy for Young Girls. During those years, Ursula had learned the best way to relieve her highly pressurized pussy was to put a young student over the age of 16 across her lap and let the young villain squirm and fuss right against her heated pussy mound. Some of the young ladies were "duds" when it came to the little game of submissive discipline. Hyacinth Higginbottom was not one of those. She was probably Sister Ursula's favorite candidate for corrective behavior lessons. It was the combination of her beautifully plump ass cheeks well-padded with a layer of "baby fat" and the way she vocalized her dismay at Ursula's firm treatment of her bottom. Ursula was always careful to start the girl off with her white cotton panties discreetly covering her round bum.

One session with "Higgy" generally took care of Ursula's itchy pussy for the next 48 hours. Young Hyacinth would be turning 17 later this month and Ursula planned to initiate her into the use of her broad leather belt with the same number of stripes across her tender little rump. The anticipation of that special treat had induced Ursula to introduce Tess's smiley face panties to her nostrils as she rubbed out her shuddering release in her small cell.

When Hyacinth stood in front of her, Sister Ursula just stared at her without saying a word. The strain proved too much for the poor girl and she blurted out,

"I am ever so sorry, Sister, I didn't mean it."

Ursula stirred in satisfaction. This was going to be easy.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.