Trails - Cover

Trails

Copyright© 2012 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 5

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A little ditty that got longer as time goes by. It's mostly true.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   True Story   Historical   Humor   Swinging   First   Oral Sex  

VICKIE TWO

It's important to remember that this is 1966. The revolution is just beginning. The military commitment to SE Asia has just started and the draft age young men are just beginning to think the government is fucking with them. I'm 24 and I know the government was going to stick it to me and I wasn't very happy about it. Some of the rhetoric is sounding like pre-war Germany, and the student "thinkers" of the age have decided that the war is NOT a good thing for America. Women of all ages suddenly realize that it's "my man" that's going to fight and it's not for a just cause. The Military Industrial Complex is the happiest about the situation: there is money to be made. The Decision Makers have insulated their sons from the carnage. The shell is being cracked but it's not broken ... yet.

Terrible things are beginning to happen, justice is being subverted, the iron fist is tapping the table and losing its temper.

"My country, right or wrong, but my country." Not a good thing. Ah well ... history will make the decision.

In 1955, I was a going to be freshman in high school. Just before school started, I found a banned book in the trash pile of a "death" house. Someone died there and the relatives pitched everything but the furniture out by the street. The book, by Sidonie-Gabrielle Colette, was about sex from the female point of view, and I learned some things I didn't know. Not only did I not know the things, I was pretty sure it was "science fiction." It ain't happening. It's never gonna happen. This is total bullshit! Yeah, right.

It preyed on my mind. I couldn't stop thinking about it. I was itching to try some of it. I wanted to see if women could enjoy sex. My mother sure didn't. My married sister wouldn't Even talk about it.

"I'll tell mom if you ask me that again!"

My older sister said, "I don't touch myself there! I certainly wouldn't let a man do it."

My freshman year was filled with cast iron bras and sheet steel girdles. Victoria was keeping her secrets secret. My little sister still slept in footed flannel, and she was in the 8th grade. Playboy ignored the existence of crotches. I wanted to SEE, and touch, and feel.

In '57, My uncle Harry took me to Canada for the summer of my 15th year. He had a small beach house on Lake Erie near Point Pelee.

"I need you to teach the kids to swim and keep the beach picked up." He said, "I'll feed you and pay you $10 a week."

"Deal!" said I.

"I don't care," said dad, he turned to mom. "I put a down payment on a Chris Craft."

"Take him," said Mom. "You did? How big?"

"Forty two."

"We can join the Yacht Club!" Remember I mentioned "climber?"

Suddenly I didn't exist.

Uncle Harry's kids were monsters. I hauled two of the most monsterly out to deep water and explained the theory behind drowning and how I was only a Junior Lifesaver and didn't know everything about saving people. Good kids from then on. I had a great time. Harry had a weight set and I used it. I ran out to the Point every Saturday. I got buff. Then Harry's secretary and her family came out to the beach house for two weeks. The 14 year old didn't swim but she looked great in a suit ... and better out of it. My job was to teach swimming, so ... I learned a lot! The book was RIGHT!!! And it didn't taste awful! And females CAN enjoy it!!! YEA!!! She got pregnant. BOO!!!

As Arlo said, "After the ordeal..." I was banned from Canada. I got a "reputation." Eventually, I got a daughter I couldn't see, and never met.

My Reputation

Now I'm a sophomore and pretty quick word gets around that I care about a woman's needs and as long as I didn't stick it in I was safe. Word also got around that I didn't care if I got to stick it as long as I could lick it. Besides, I grew five inches taller and had 20 inch biceps. My chest grew to 44 inches and my pimples were gone! And I could RUN!

There are millions of virgins who don't want to be. Some of them deserve to stay virgins but I'm not picky.

How My Reputation got around.

My older sister, Riika, is a senior this year and she decided to walk me home from school soon after classes started.

"Mother said you got in trouble at Uncle Harry's," my sister, the inquisitor, said. "You really got a girl pregnant?"

"So they say," not giving anything away. "I'm not supposed to talk about it."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.