Trails - Cover

Trails

Copyright© 2012 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 4

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A little ditty that got longer as time goes by. It's mostly true.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   True Story   Historical   Humor   Swinging   First   Oral Sex  

VICKIE

After Vickies' divorce she called the wife.

"Hi, Jo," she said, conversationally. "Is the Cheese home?"

"Look, Victoria Jean," Jo bit off the words angrily. "I know what you want and I'm not giving him up."

"Jo, I want him. You don't stand a chance," bragged Vickie, "And don't call me Victoria Jean! You sound like my mother!"

Poor Victoria Jean ... I was working in Texas and didn't have a clue she wanted me. I will have to admit the night she came to the "slumber party" will remain one of my more romantic adventures. So ... let us relive those golden days of yesteryear...

You remember last time: Roy was stuck on the cliff and the dog, Rinie, was trying to get Silver, the horse, to back up to the edge so he could get the rope off the saddle and drop the end of the rope to Roy ... No! Wait! Wrong movie ... wrong cast ... oopsie. Sheesh, your memory sucks. I know, I know, I know. I forgot to take my memory medicine. Well ... get it together old man ... Ok ok ... I'm trying. (Fade to the Park)

Ah, there we are ... the park, the swings, the teeter totter, Kurt, Jo, Vickie and me ... and Mr. Ott driving away. Mr. Ott had just told me we were keeping Kurt and Vickie for the night because Carol, Vick and Kurts mom, was "busy" tonight. Oh ... for having had six kids, Carol is a hottie ... I just had to toss that in!

Are we seated comfortably? Then I'll begin...

"She's going to teach me to deep throat. She's going to teach me to deep throat. Jo. is. going. to. teach. me. to. deep. throat," sang Vickie. "And let me borrow the King Cheese to practice on. How wonderful!"

Minutes later, she and Kurt are both really tripping. Kurt is doing a lot of Wows, Cools and Far Outs and chatting with the Ents. Vickie has rediscovered her nipples ... she's trying to pull one off to see how it's buttoned on. Every time she pulls one, her shorts get wetter. Jo is chatting with her alternate realities. I have defeated the closet monsters.

We really need to get back to Harry's Apartments. Even the monsters agree.

Rumble, rumble, rumble, ROAR, rumble, rumble ... Ah ... I know that rumble ... IT'S BILL! Yea!!

"Hi Bill. We need a ride in your fine Dodge," then I beg, "Can you take us home?"

"Pile in," said Bill. "The Cheese gets shotgun."

"Whoa," I said. "Did you bring one?"

Bill sort of ... pauses ... and re-examines the troupe.

"I get it," like he was making an earth shaking discovery. "You guys are tripping. Got any more?"

Kurt said. "Sure, Five bucks. You can have it when we get to Harry's Apartments." Kurt doesn't approve of Bill. Bill spent his college money on a 1966 Dodge 426 Hemi.

"Education should come first!" Kurt told me that a month ago when he saw the car.

Now Vickie sees it. She quits jerking her nipple,

"Oooo ... RED ... that's RED, really RED, really, really really red." She bats her lashes, "Can I have a ride?"

Her nipples are popped out and bright red from pulling on them. She pushes her barely clothed chest in Bill's face and giggles. Bill is stuttering and drooling and generally excited. Fastest mindless idiot I've seen in years. "Sure you can."

"Thank you," bat bat bat rub rub rub, "I appreciate it," she said with all the promise of future sexual adventure in her voice.

Kurt looked at Bill, looked at Vickie, looked at me, looked back at Bill and said, "Bill, this is my little sister and I'm not sure I want to introduce you to her."

Remember, Kurt is six foot seven ... Bill is five eight, but smooth with women. You can tell right off Kurt isn't happy, and this is doing bad things to his trip. However, Vickie introduces herself, calls Bill by name and offers her hand. Smooth Bill kisses it, all the while looking directly at her tits. I make a private bet with myself ... Bill won't notice her blue green eyes for two weeks. I won!

Eventually, we all get in the car. Vickie gets in the back seat behind Bill, Kurt sits in the middle of the back, and Jo sits behind me. We're off! Jo is doing her best to smooth out Kurt's trip, Kurt is trying not to cum! Vickie is back to unbuttoning her nipples, the closet monsters are riding on the trunk and I'm flying!

I know some people don't like others to write about drugs ... tough rocks ... stop reading or skip to the next hard return. Acid is a personal drug. Your personality causes the direction of changes. Assholes are still assholes. Nice guys are still nice. If you're a scatterbrain ... you really scatter. Bill is a flake in real life ... he gets flakier. Kurt will not ride with Bill when they're both tripping. I'm ... ok ... with it ... sorta'. Bill has pulled a couple of REALLY FLAKEY stunts while we were tripping, so I worry.

Ya see, acid gets you high in levels. The Moody Blues album Days of Future Past really does a good job of presenting the steps. If one drops at the beginning of the Album, one tends to hit the first plateau with the song Tuesday Afternoon

Tuesday afternoon,

I'm just beginning to see,

now I'm on my way

It doesn't matter to me,

chasing the clouds away.

Something,

calls to me,

The trees are drawing me near,

I've got to find out why

Those gentle voices I hear,

explain it all with a sigh?

I'm looking at myself reflections of my mind,

It's just the kind of day to leave myself behind.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.