Summer Vacation
Chapter 24: Operation Bed Warmer: IT'S ALIVE!

Copyright© 2012 by Howard Faxon

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 24: Operation Bed Warmer: IT'S ALIVE! - It all started as a walking vacation around coastal Florida. It became the adventure of a lifetime!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   FemaleDom  

It was coming up on April, 'graduation season' for many schools. I made an appointment to speak with a local school headmaster. I brought along my ship's papers to prove my bona fides, and a copy of the contract that I'd roughed out. I expressed an interest in hiring recently graduated girls that had good scores, but no the money to proceed in their educations. As the ship's agent, I was prepared to hire up to fifteen young ladies that had some English, as German tutors. They were to sail with us, and teach German by immersion. They would have free room and board and would learn several skills in exchange for their tutoring, and would be brought back to German soil at the end of their contracts. They would need passports to sail with us, as we would land in many different countries. The experiences would look good on their CV's, and they would return with enough money to either get started in a career, or to go on to an upper school. the contract specifically stated that birth control. was mandatory.

The headmaster read the contract--twice. "This repreents quite an opportunity--on both sides. We have many young ladies here tht would match up to your reqirements. Some are orphans, some are not. I assume that you wish them all to be of age?"

I saw his eyebrows rise into what remained of his hair.

I nodded and said, "That is to be understood. If you will present the choice to the ladies, and let them decide, then tell me. If you bring them together I will assemble the crew for a 'meet and greet', to see if any chemistry occurs. If we have success, then it's off to the doctor for a medical check, and an implant. Then it's off to the stores for clothing and feminine supplies."

He nodded, and replied, "This sounds as if it is well planned. We shall try it your way.'

He was nicely predictable. A well-thought-out-plan appealed to him. We shook hands and exchanged phone numbers.

I talked to the crew, telling them what I had arranged and what I expected of them. All these young ladies would be fourteen to fifteen years old; mid-high-school aged girls, with no real experience or confidence around men.

I told the crew, "You must be gentle, and show them love and respect; don't toss them about like younger brothers or puppies."

"Yah! Just like raising a kitten!"

I replied, "These kittens will cry. And, if it looks hopeless to them, they will commit suicide."

It got quiet. I nodded. I could tell from the atmosphere that they understood.

I got the phone call I'd been hoping for. The girls had all been to their doctors, and had gotten birth control implants. They were ready to meet us. We all got spiffed up and piled into rented vans. There was an underlying tone of excitement and anticipation in the air. We arrived at the school, where I paid off the drivers. We walked through the slush up to the big front doors, which opened before us. The dry heat was welcome as we hung up our coats. The air smelled of furniture polish, floor mop spray and chalk dust. It brought me back in time. We were ushered into a class room that had been emptied, except for folding chairs near the walls. There was a bit of space between each pair of chairs, to give a little bit of privacy while speaking. We were greeted by the headmaster and took our seats. Then the girls filed in.

They were young, hesitant, coltish--excited ... all that, and more. They clustered together at the center of the room then began to walk among us, getting a feel for the crew and checking to see who appealed to whom. I sat back and relaxed with my legs crossed before me. A little red-headed girl came up to me and asked my name.

"Tony, and yours?"

She blushed and stammered a bit, then said, "Jenny."

I took her hands and looked into her eyes as I smiled a bit. I spoke to her in a low tone of voice, so as not to scare her off.

"Do you understand why you are here?"

She nodded.

"Will it bother you to sleep with me in my big bed?"

She smiled and shook her head now, blushing a bit. I pulled her close and kissed her cheek, just a brush.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.