Summer Vacation
Chapter 10: Combat

Copyright© 2012 by Howard Faxon

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 10: Combat - It all started as a walking vacation around coastal Florida. It became the adventure of a lifetime!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   FemaleDom  

Note from the writer:

International containerized freight usually comes in three standard sizes. The smallest is a quarter of the size of the largest, and is designed that way because each container has an absolute maximum weight limit, presumably so loading cranes don't get ripped out of their mounts and load-masters don't get nasty surprises when their vessels capsize due to uneven loading. The quarter-sized container is used for high-mass items such as steel castings, ammunition and such.

I'm writing this after the fact. We had a test of our close-in weapons systems. Six Cigarette-style cutters blew past our ten-mile perimeter setting off our alarm. Angie was on duty. I scampered up the stairs to the bridge, grabbed a HUD helmet off a wall peg and kept on climbing. I clicked the intercom on. "Talk to me Angie."

"They're coming right at us, six boats, high speed. They're about seven miles out headed on an intercept course."

I opened a case of Starstreak missiles, dropped the first one into the launcher and concentrated on my heartbeat until they came into visual range. I stabilized myself by leaning my forearm across the railing. I looked over. The Browning was still buttoned up. I leaned down and unlocked the turret access hatch and threw it back, then re-steadied the Starstreak. I caught a glistening point at the horizon. They were about two miles out. I wished that the HUD had a magnifier, dammit. My target broke into six individual elements. Just a little closer now ... There. I triggered the first missile and held the viewer on target. Success!

I quickly loaded a second round, acquired my target and squeezed the trigger. Hold it, hold it--Gotcha! I quickly loaded my third missile and scanned for a target. They were getting close. I couldn't afford to miss at this range. I carefully acquired my aiming point and gently squeezed off my round. Zzzip-Bang! ... That was close. I set the launcher on top of the open missile case.

I hooked my hands around the steel shell and dropped into the seat. I palmed closed the seat belt then slammed and dogged the hatch closed behind me. I checked the ammo type--good. The big machine gun was loaded with tungsten penetrators. I stretched my shoulders, put the helmet on and looked for targets of opportunity. They were within maximum range--just at 3/4 mile.

I matched the heading on the HUD and elevated the gun for maximum range. I then fired off a couple of rounds to see where they hit. I was a bit long so I started walking the rounds in. Ahh, got one. I slewed over a few degrees and kept the same elevation. I bracketed the next ship then ran a burst across him. Fireball. The third boat was jigging all over the place to make him a harder target but it slowed him down. I ran a burst across where I thought he'd be and shredded his bow.

We got a little closer and our ship started taking some small arms fire. I ran a long burst across each of the two boats still in the fight. The small arms fire stopped. Angie rode us right over them, sending their boats to the bottom. I sat back in the saddle and wiped the sweat off my forehead. My ears were ringing despite the noise reduction built into the helmet. I threw off the seat belt, un-dogged the hatch and stood up. I'd used about half a can of ammo, maybe a little less. I brought up a spare ammo can and locked it into the turret, then replaced the weather cover over the open top. I put the Starstreak aiming/firing mount and the last missile back into the shipping pod. I marked a big 1 / 4 on it.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.