My Big, Little Brother - Cover

My Big, Little Brother

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: I came home from college one Friday and saw my brother out in the backyard sunning himself naked. The little dinky he used to have had sure grown up, lots. That's when I decided for him to put on a show for ten of my college girlfriends. Oh, it went over so big. I mean really big.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Size   .

Chapter 1

I guess this story starts the day I was born, September seventeenth, nineteen ninety-one. So, yes, that makes me twenty years old. My name is Michelle Newcomb and I'm in my second year of college, majoring in Business, after all, I do hope to do something beyond waitressing after I graduate. So, I'm really beefing it up with extra accounting and finance credits along with some marketing courses as well.

There's me, Mom and Dad, and my little brother, Ryan, who is a senior in my old high school.

Since this story involves Ryan and me both, here's what we look like.

I'm five-six, slender with a nice figure (okay, guys, they're B-cup but they're full, really full and really firm and nice with small, pink nipples. Yes, really nice.) and I weigh one-eleven. Honey-blond hair (not my true color) to just below the shoulders, often in a ponytail, light-ivory skin (that's for the girls, guys just want boob info, right?) and I was one of the few lucky ones who never had any complexion problems growing up.

So, that's it for me. Oh, um, I shave it smooth and it really looks fresh and pretty.

Now, Ryan is six-one and a half. He's fairly muscular but really doesn't workout and really never played sports. But, he's like our dad, he's nice with his shirt off. His hair is light brown (yes, my natural color, if you must know) and he has a winning smile.

Okay, I really couldn't say what he looked like with his pants off. At least not since he was seven or eight. If you want to know about that, well, his little dinky was really cute. I even saw it a few times when it really stuck out. Extra cute.

Actually, there was a time, fairly recently when I saw him with his pants off. He didn't know I saw him, I had come home from college for a weekend and he was out back, on a blanket, sunning himself. I was just about to call out to him when I saw he was naked.

Well, you'll have to trust me on this but Ryan was beautiful.

Now, he's a nice looking guy, actually pretty handsome. But, well, his cock was huge, the largest I'd ever seen. And, are you ready? It was soft. It was flopped back on his abdomen soft as can be. He turned and it just dangled down and hung there as he reached for the sun tan lotion. I'd try to make an estimate of how long it drooped down but I really wasn't that near. Must be, over seven, no, maybe even eight inches and thick, a heavy sausage.

I looked for a minute, after all, I am a female and he's got a huge one between his legs, so he takes some lotion, drops over on his back and wraps his hand around it and begins masturbating in the warm, afternoon sun.

Now, of course, I was frozen where I was standing. He had no idea I was home and I was mesmerized watching his cock grow in his hand as he stroked himself. If you want to know if I had a hand in my panties while I watched, no, I had them both crammed in as I crouched down some to get as many fingers in as possible.

I stayed there until long arcs of cum came flying up from his cock which, oh, was easily the largest ejaculation I'd ever seen, by some margin. I went back out to the car and drove a few blocks away to a little spot where I used to park with boyfriends in high school and got in the passenger seat with my panties off and feet up on the dashboard and really did a good one.

This time, coming back home, I made sure I made plenty of noise, even honking as I pulled in the driveway.

By the time I got my overnight bag out of the car and into the house, my brother was inside in his swim trunks and gave me a hug. All I could think about was that huge cock just within such easy reach.

I went up to put my things away and got off a second time. Since then, I've never really been without the mental image of my naked brother, laying on his side with his huge, pendulous cock touching the blanket or the fountains of cum shooting skyward and raining back down as he pleasured himself.

I went back to school and then heard from Mom and Dad that my brother was accepted to the university I was attending and that they wanted him to come for a weekend to look it over and for me to show him around. He's planning on an Engineering major, so it made sense to try to see how that department fared.

So, I set up for him to crash with a guy friend and told them that everything was set.

I also told some of my friends, two of them to be exact, Laura and Sarah, and slipped in about the peek I had at my little brother's big cock.

"Omigod, girl, he's how big?" Sarah asked in amazement. I held my hands about a foot apart and she added, "You've got to be kidding."

"No, I saw it soft, too, and it was like this," holding my hands about eight or so inches apart.

"Why should he go to college, he could be a male dancer with one that big," Laura said laughing.

"You may have something there, Laura, he could do pretty good I bet."

"Hey, Michelle, how about having him do a private show for some of us, some of your friends?" Sarah asked me.

"Wouldn't that be something?" I kidded.

"Why not? Think he'd do it? How old is he?" Laura asked.

"Eighteen, old enough but, geez, guys, he's my little brother."

"Not so little. I wanna see it," Sarah said.

"What if you got a bunch of us together and told him you'd seen him and you wanted to have him dance for us? I'll bet we could make it worth his while. I know I would," Laura giggled.

I did have the image of my brother, handsome and buff as he is, swinging his big cock around in a circle as he swirled his hips for all my girlfriends. Oh, I could just imagine how he might be rewarded for his efforts.

"Come on, we could all get together on the Saturday night he's here, you can tell him you saw his equipment and that we all wanna see. And, well, maybe more. How could he object, right?" Sarah urged.

"Yeah, I guarantee we'd all make him a happy boy for it," Laura added. "How could he not love that?"

Good question. I was sure my brother was sexually active. In fact, I was pretty sure of that when he was fourteen. He's a cute guy and, well, now I've seen one of his hidden assets and, well, frankly, he's got a cock to die for.

I told them I'd have a hen party for them and try to talk my brother into being the entertainment, a big cock for all those hens. They both agreed to try their own persuasiveness if mine wasn't enough.

So, it was set. Several of my friends lived together in a rented a house so that was where the party was to take place. Little did Ryan know what awaited him on Saturday.

There were ten of my friends we invited to the party.

Laura, a journalism major, was tall and willowy like a fashion model with small, pointed breasts that she never kept under a bra. Her nipples were always on display and she was an ash blond with green eyes.

Sarah, a bright redhead, was short, almost tiny, right at five feet. Freckled from head to toe, she was curvy and had boobs that were her greatest asset, they were at the upper range of C-cup. She knew they stood out on her petite body and always dressed to show them to best advantage.

Kim was majoring in Finance. She was Australian and was very tanned, a blond with blond eyebrows, she was tall and statuesque, quite stunning, a sure bet for a Playboy model shoot.

Deborah, a Biology major, was, well, let's be honest. She was a sex-fiend. I know that she loved multiple guys, girls, whatever. She'd told me of sex sessions she had in high school, even middle school, that were incredible. And she has quite a few in video form that she loved showing. Quite a girl. Any way, she's about five-four, perky blond, full of fun, with luscious round globes of breasts that she loves to show whenever and wherever she can. She loves to come on to whoever she's with, male or female.

Jessica is a Music major but is really kind of crazy. She plays the violin and, I've heard her, she's really good. A brunette, she's about five-five or so, with curly hair and a smile that's always there. She's happy and funny and nice to be around. I'm pretty sure she's bisexual because she and Deb have pretty openly been together, it's no secret though they both have sex with guys as well.

Shirley is a Texas girl with the slow drawl of the Southwest. She's not quite six feet and is beautifully-proportioned. Hardly small, she is really put-together, just think 'Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader' and you've got her.

Cynthia is Canadian, from near Montreal and a very sexy girl, very French. She was dark-haired down to her waist with a waif-like figure. Her boobs are just A-cup but I've seen Cynthia naked (I may tell that story sometime, it will surprise you) but, naked, she is very sexy-looking. Not in a porn-star way but she's very hot, indeed.

Angela is a girl I went to high school with so she might remember my brother, though she's due to see a new side of him on Saturday. Angela's also majoring in Business and she's blond, very curly blond and while she looks a bit ditzy, she's an Honors student and very pretty.

Melissa is an Art major, I think, Renaissance Art but I'm not sure. An ash blond, she's also slender and pretty, could easily be a fashion model if she was taller. She's five-one.

And, finally, we come to Brenda. Brenda is from New York. Now, New Yorkers can sometimes be thought of as sometimes abrupt and edgy, Brenda is just the opposite: warm, friendly, affectionate. She's a Marketing major and has medium-length dark black hair and a curvy figure. I know she's popular with the guys and usually has several she's dating.

So, that's the group I've invited. I just hope I don't cause my brother to expire of sexual overdosing. Well, he'd go happy, any way.


Chapter 2

He did get in on Friday afternoon, late, and I got him settled with a friend who I'd tipped-off that he might not be there to sleep on Saturday night, then we walked around the campus where I showed him the various buildings, including the Engineering Center and the Computer Science building, which he was interested in.

We had a quick bite at a local deli and walked back to the campus, ending up back at my room to have a few beers before he went back to where he was staying. I would have taken him to a local watering hole but he was eighteen and sure to be carded.

Then, the next morning, we met for breakfast and some more sightseeing, this time inside the Engineering Center where he could talk with some of the students and a few grad students and teaching assistants.

For, me, all I was thinking was what tonight might bring, it had my pussy drenched. I had to go in the girl's room, yes there was one in the Engineering building, and fold up some toilet tissue to keep me from spotting my clothes.

We went to a little Italian place for supper and I'd already told him that we were getting together with some of my friends but he didn't know any of them.

So, I told him he'd be outnumbered eleven to one and he laughed, "Hope this doesn't get out of hand, a guy might not live through a night like that."

I let him laugh and we went on eating. We did have a carafe of Chianti, it was a place that I knew we could get served, and I let him have more than his fair share, hoping to soften his resistance but not his cock.

Then, we drove over to my friends' house and I just went in, I knew it was unlocked and there they were, all ten girls dressed for a Saturday night party, they were a sexy-looking bunch.

Of course, they were all babbling as one would expect when I said, "Okay, ladies, I want you to meet my little brother, Ryan," and they all yelled back, "Hi, Ryan."

"Let me tell you something I just found out about my little brother not long ago. I came home for a weekend and saw Ryan out back sunning himself ... naked." As expected they all giggled and tittered and Ryan looked over at me wide-eyed.

"Yea, there he was, buck-naked, with the biggest cock I've ever seen. I just stood there amazed."

"Omigod, Michelle, you didn't," he gasped.

"I did. And I stood there while you jacked it off, it was huge," and with that, the girls all began hooting things like, 'let us see, ' 'pull it out, ' 'we love 'em big, ' you get the picture, they were a hot bunch.

"So, I was hoping that we could convince my little brother to show us his big one and maybe put on a little show for us?"

The whole room, of course, erupted and Cynthia was the first one to reach up under her skirt, pull off her panties and throw them at my brother. Then panties started flying at him until I was the only one left.

I reached under and slid them off, then pushed them in his face as the girls all hooted and howled.

He looked at me and shrugged his shoulders as I told him, "They've made it clear to me that you won't regret putting on a show for them. There's ten of them."

"What about you?" he asked.

"Well, I'm the only one who's seen it already," and everyone laughed including Ryan.

"Well, Ryan?" I asked, adding, "What happens here tonight, stays here."

"Is there any music?" he asked and the cheering went up as Laura got up and turned on the music she'd already set to go.

Well, my brother started swirling his hips around, rubbing his palm over the rather generous bulge in his jeans as the girls settled in for a show. Many of them were sitting on a long sofa or on the floor and had their legs opened giving my brother a show of their own.

The girls were urging him on as he began slowly unbuttoning his shirt then held it behind him as he gyrated around while several girls reached out to the swelling in his pants.

Angela licked her fingertips then reached up and twisted them around his left nipple and when Deb saw that, she did the other.

He swung his shirt around and around while he thrust his hips out and back in a fucking motion, my brother was pretty good ... who knew?

Ryan was bare-chested now, I've told you he's nice, not an athletic guy but he does have some muscles and we all were waiting for his man-muscle to appear anyway.

Then he started undoing his belt and finally pulling it off and using it for smacking several of the girls on their offered butts.

Next the jean's button opened and he moved up to me, gyrating to the music, as several girls said, "Michelle, pull his zipper down, girl," and I reached up and slid the zipper down and opened his waistband as he danced on.

If you think the room was quiet, well, think again. These girls were raucous and hot watching my brother and I've got to admit that I was pretty turned-on thinking about that big cock of his soon coming out of hiding.

He was gyrating his hips to the music with his jeans open in the front, you could see some of his black Calvin Klein briefs; later I learned he was given a dozen of them when the mother of one of his girlfriend's had asked him to see his equipment after her daughter told her of my brother's prowess. When he told me about it, I asked him if anything happened with her mother and he just gave me his devilish grin and left it at that.

"Get it out, we wanna see it," called out Angela followed by Deb with, "I'll suck it, just get it out."

Seems like my friends were liking the party so far, even heating up more than I'd expected. These were some horny girls.

Sarah reached out and rubbed her palm over my brother's bulge, then took hold of his jeans and tugged them. They lowered a bit more so that the swelling now showed openly in his briefs as Brenda stretched out her hand to cup around it as he danced and gyrated for us.

"Omigod, it's huge," Brenda shrieked causing the others to start trying to feel my brother's cock. He kept moving to keep their hands away but they got in some pretty good feels, I even got in one myself which flashed me back to seeing it erect in his hand as it ejaculated up into the air.

Now several girls moved to grab and pull his jeans down and to hold each leg as he pulled his legs out one at a time.

In his briefs, I have to say, my brother was a beautiful young man. Brother or not, I was drenched. I, like all the girls, was pantiless and we all were rubbing or fingering as he danced. After all, this was a private showing, not a public place, we could do pretty much as we all pleased.

The music had slowed down a bit, he had been dancing fairly fast and had a slight sheen of sweat that made him look so virile and sexy.

The bulge, let me tell you, was large, very large, like the size of my double fist with my fingers laced together. Oh, I wanted to see it again. I was so ready.

He was now slowly moving his hips back and forth in a fucking motion as he rubbed his hand over his bulge then took it away to approach each girl and let her rub. I couldn't believe my brother, this guy could easily be a male erotic dancer, and I mean, erotic to the max.

After everyone got a good feel, yes, including his sister, he stepped back, slid his hand under the waistband and eased his cock head up out of the top of his briefs and went on dancing with it sticking up out for us to see.

He also moved close to each girl so they could touch it, or, as began happening right away, kissing or licking the plump, pink, round head as it was presented creating lots of giggles and titters and oohs and aaahs among the group.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.