Heidi and Her Grandfather - Cover

Heidi and Her Grandfather

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Heidi loses her parents in an unfortunate accident. She is sent to live with her grandfather, a recluse on the mountain. She meets up with a very horny man on a train and then gets sprinkle with cum on a coach. Her grandfather is a lot younger and more handsome than she imagined and the very first night in his cottage, he bathes her just like he used to do her mother each and every night. She wonders if the tall and muscular man has anything else in store for her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lolita   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Daughter   Grand Parent   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Heidi was stretching in languid laziness on the soft down filled pillows.

She could see Hans doing his exercises in front of the window. His back was turned to her and she saw the lean hard muscles rippling across his back and the deliciously firm tightness of his beautiful buttocks. Heidi remembered how lovely they looked as he plunged his slender body deep between her enveloping legs.

His long arms were reaching all the way down to the floor and she was able to see his male equipment hanging like a delicious treat between his strong legs. Even in its non-aroused state, she marveled at the size of his member. Her pussy began to quiver with a familiar refrain. They had done it so many times last night it just could not be possible she wanted more of the same. Perhaps not possible but yet her need was still there.

Heidi recognized the greedy nature of her own desire.

Suddenly, the sense of all she wanted for her future revolved around the handsome mountain guide. Nothing else really mattered to her any more. The Sun, the mountain, the goats, and even her beloved grandfather were reduced to remote blips on her radar of consciousness.

All Heidi wanted was the touch of Hans's fingers on her body. She longed for the delicate brush of his lips on her mouth. Her pussy trembled with anticipation of his long hard cock.

"Darling little Heidi, I see you are finally awake. I think we should eat breakfast and not wait for your grandfather. He will not return from the other side of the mountain before mid-morning."

As he was speaking, Heidi saw his cock begin to stand up to attention at the sight of her naked body in the middle of the bed. She purposely tuned over on her tummy just to make Hans even harder.

Heidi looked over her shoulder and saw Hans moving quickly to the bed. She rose up on her knees and elbows to give him the doggy position he seemed to love so dearly.

"Put it in me now, my love. I want your beautiful cock before I fill my belly with any food. I am wet just for you, dear Hans. Yes, right there in my slit. Ahh! Give it to me good!"

Hans grabbed Heidi's mobile hips and steadied her for his full penetration. Once his rampant cock touched little Heidi's slit, the mission was accomplished. He plunged in deep and hard gobbled up by her clutching, pulsating vagina. She was absolutely truthful about her wet condition. It was as if he had suddenly immersed himself into a pool of molten lava swirling around his impassioned shaft with frenzied disregard for decorum.

Heidi looked over her shoulder at Hans. He looked into her eyes and slapped her ass cheek hard to let her know he was just beginning to savor her pot of honey.

She whimpered at the sharp blow.

Yet it was a whimper of total appreciation and abject servitude. Heidi knew she would present her bottom to her Hans's pleasure anywhere and at any time he so desired. Her pleasure was from his satisfaction and the addictive spurts of his creamy cum deep inside her sex-crazed body.

Heidi wiggled her hips and begged Hans to pound her hard and deep.

"Please, do it to me Hans. Make me feel it nice. I want you to make me do it, Hans. Make me be a very bad girl. I want to be a bad girl for you, Hans.

Yes, just like that, dear Hans.

Ohhh ... Go good and deep, Hans. It is so very good, Hans.

Spank me hard, Hans. Don't be afraid of hurting me. Hit me good and hard. I want to hear your hand on my bad little bottom.

Ahhh ... Thank you, my dearest. Again and again, please. Make me take it good and hard."

Heidi could hear the meaty sound of Hans's hands on her now reddened ass cheeks. Her juices were flowing strong now. She could feel his long hard cock sliding in and out of her greedy vagina like a familiar friend taking advantage of her wide open welcome. She twisted her nipple sharply to heighten her pleasure driven by her perverse joy from the biting sensation of controlled pain.

She squirted her female juices onto the down filled pillows as the first of several waves of orgasmic release swept over her submissive body. The full weight of Hans's lean hard body pressed down on her from the rear and she felt like a captive slave being ravished by a barbarian warlord.

Heidi wanted to say something but she was unable to form the words. All she could do was to babble and mumble like an idiot separated from her senses. Her squirting juices and her whimpers of pleasure said it all. She knew that it would not be long before her Hans began to fill her vagina with his lovely present of creamy cum. She realized that she would soon be feeling his fluids splashing against the walls of her vagina. The very thought of that waiting flood drove her into another shuddering orgasm.

Hans was spanking Heidi very firmly now. He liked the way her cheeks bounced with each resounding blow. Her whimpers had changed into deep-seated grunts of loving submission rather than a protest against his rough treatment. Hans reached down and spread her ass cheeks wide. He enjoyed looking at her quivering brown eye and watching his cock slide so easily into her wet pussy.

"Get ready, my sweet, I am almost there. Take it in deep, my love."

Hans clutched her hips and pulled her back onto his driving shaft. He bottomed out and began to pound her heart-shaped ass with ferocious strokes of his huge thick rod. Heidi just buried her head into the pillow and groaned as she bit down hard to keep from shouting dirty words not learned in the school room or the tiny church.

The creamy flood of cum made Hans's cock even thicker as it flowed in staccato spurts into Heidi's thirsty pussy. Her little whimpers and moans told him that she was filling up with his joy juice right to the brim. He took hold of her long silky hair and pulled back on her head so he could see the soft glow in her satiated eyes and the satisfied tongue loosely hanging from the corner of her mouth.

Heidi had been fucked good and proper.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.