Heidi and Her Grandfather - Cover

Heidi and Her Grandfather

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Heidi loses her parents in an unfortunate accident. She is sent to live with her grandfather, a recluse on the mountain. She meets up with a very horny man on a train and then gets sprinkle with cum on a coach. Her grandfather is a lot younger and more handsome than she imagined and the very first night in his cottage, he bathes her just like he used to do her mother each and every night. She wonders if the tall and muscular man has anything else in store for her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lolita   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Daughter   Grand Parent   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

After her guardian had schooled her mouth, ass and vagina in the ways of giving pleasure to a man, Heidi was filled with abundant self-confidence about her ability to satisfy a man in every way imaginable.

Strangely, her muscular and still handsome guardian was slightly disconsolate about their new relationship. Heidi could tell he was troubled about possibly causing harm to her future by their spirited physical relationship that went far beyond the confines of familial love.

Heidi found herself humming a little tune her mother taught her when she stood daydreaming about the power her guardian's cock had in taming her virgin pussy. Somewhere in the middle of her daydream, the sturdy member wound up attached to Hans, the good-looking young son of Gunther's friend Otto.

She tried to imagine what it would feel like to be spread open by the fledgling mountain guide and genial farm-boy. She remembered how he had stroked himself watching her receive her discipline from her grandfather. Heidi hoped that Hans had kept the vision of her little brown eye in his mind at night when he went to bed in his father's house.

This was the weekend that the muscular Gunther was to take her up the beginner's slope to teach her the ways of the mountain. She had been organizing her climbing outfit and equipment all week long. On Saturday morning, she was ready to begin the hike with him when the phone rang. She could tell from the serious look on his face that their trip would be postponed or worse.

"Heidi, I must go to the village on the other side of the mountain. There has been an accident and they need someone who knows the Eagle Pass route. I will stop at Otto's and tell Hans to take you on the beginner's climb. Be ready to leave as soon as he gets here. Listen to what he tells you and follow his instructions to the letter. Do you hear me?"

Heidi was a little startled. She hoped he would be safe and she thought that being under the control of Hans did not really sound all that bad.

"Yes, sir, I will be a very good girl and be very obedient and follow all instructions."

Before he left, Gunther checked her equipment, the ropes, the hooks and the rock-picks and made sure she had the climbing boots that had belonged to her mother.

"Good bye, Heidi, be a good girl."

Heidi was sorry to see her Gunther leave, but she was happy that Hans would take his place and teach her something new.

She looked over her shoulder in the mirror.

Heidi smiled to herself. The outline of her shapely ass cheeks looked quite nice against the leather material of the equipment and her tight-fitting denim jeans. She pictured herself striding up the hill in front of Hans and having his clear blue eyes focused on her pronounced ass gap laboring up the slope.

She was certain Hans would want to play with her bottom long before they ever got to the top of the climb.

The sight of the lean muscular young man came into view at the entrance to their cottage. She threw the rope over her shoulder and went out to greet him.

"Greetings to God to you, Mr. Hans. Thank you for showing me the basics of climbing. I promise to be very attentive."

Hans was not smiling, so she figured he was not planning to be showing a city girl anything this fine morning.

"Miss Heidi. I see you are ready. Good! You have all that you need. You will stay in front of me and not look back. Watch the trail in front of you and try not to fall into a ravine."

Heidi started off with a brisk stride. She was determined to show Hans that she could be a good climber just like the mountain girls. Of course, it wouldn't hurt to let her hips swing just a little to help Hans keep his attention on her derriere.

She was starting to breath heavy after only one hour on the trail. The route was a bit steeper now but they really had not reached the beginning of the actual climb. Hans touched her waist and told her they would take a short break before resuming the climb.

"Drink this water, Heidi; you must stay hydrated during any climb. If you have to tinkle, just step off to the side and don't hold it in. I have seen all your business anyway and I won't sneak a peek."

Heidi giggled at the thought of actually peeing in front of Hans. The very thought made her mortified to think he would watch her doing such a private thing. But she could see it would be very important to have all of her systems in perfect running order for the strenuous climb.

The next leg of their climb put them almost to the little shelf where a tiny shack stood all by itself at the entrance to the steeper climb ahead. They had gone about two thirds of the way now and Hans told her they would stop at the shack and eat their lunch. It was just about midday.

There was no lock on the door. She was surprised to see provisions and a small two-way radio and a comfortable looking bed in the corner. The fireplace was clean, so no climbers had been here in quite a while.

Heidi took off the equipment and sat on the edge of the bed eating her sandwich.

"Heidi, my father tells me that you have been schooled in pleasuring a man by your Guardian Mr. Gunther. You are a brave girl to take his huge thing all the way inside. My aunt told me he was the biggest she had ever opened her legs for."

Heidi saw there were no secrets in the mountain community.

"Yes, I was also able to take his beautiful cock all the way down my throat and swallow his cream without spilling a drop."

She knew she was bragging but wanted to impress young Hans with her newly acquired experience.

"What about your bum? Were you able to take it there as well?"

"Oh, yes. It was very nice. I think I liked it there best of all. It made me feel so under his control and I knew he would never hurt me."

"I see there is some lard on the stove. Do you want to try it with me? I have been watching your bottom all day and I am dying to get up into your pretty little ass."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.