Heidi and Her Grandfather
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Heidi loses her parents in an unfortunate accident. She is sent to live with her grandfather, a recluse on the mountain. She meets up with a very horny man on a train and then gets sprinkle with cum on a coach. Her grandfather is a lot younger and more handsome than she imagined and the very first night in his cottage, he bathes her just like he used to do her mother each and every night. She wonders if the tall and muscular man has anything else in store for her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lolita   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Daughter   Grand Parent   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

After Hans and his father left, Heidi was so filled with naughty thoughts; she used her hairbrush handle to bring her vibrating pussy to a swift completion. She rested on top of her bed exhausted, her juices were running down the inside of her legs and her little brown hole was pulsating with excitement.

If only her new guardian would use his big thing to make her feel good between her legs like right after a nice spanking. She had really enjoyed the shower of creamy cum he had anointed her with after bathing her. The memory of the thick cock wedged between her ass cheeks made her realize it might be very nice to do such things with a young man like Hans as well.

She decided she would ask Gunther to show her how to use her mouth to make a boy feel good because the sight of Hans's cock was enough to make her mouth drool in anticipation of sucking the long hard shaft all the way down into her deep throat. She had practiced on the carrot and the cucumber but she knew she needed the real thing in order to do it correctly.

Silently, she crept down the ladder to Gunther's room. She opened the door quietly. It was slightly ajar. Gunther was down on his knees. She thought she might have disturbed him while he was praying. When he groaned, she realized he was stroking his long hard cock on the soft pillow on the edge of the mattress. She could see his muscular ass cheeks clenching tightly in his exertions to bring his seeds to a boil.

"Pardon, sir, I am sorry to disturb you, but I heard a strange noise and I am very scared!"

Gunther looked over his shoulder with a startled guilty look.

"Little Heidi, what are you doing in your tiny nightie? It is so thin, you must be cold. Quick get under these covers and get warn and snuggly."

The sly old man lifted the corner of the blanket and Heidi hopped up into the bed.

"Oh, sir, I will be 18 and a half next month and I have never felt what it is like to take a boy's cock into my mouth and give him pleasure. I am so worried I will do a bad job and not be able to make him feel good."

Old Gunther laughed and replied,

"Well, little dumpling, I don't think that will ever be a problem. But, tell me, do you have eyes for the cock of young Hans? I saw you studying it very closely this afternoon. He is a handsome young lad."

Heidi let her hand accidently fall onto the leg of her guardian as he stretched out beside her. Soon her inquisitive little fingers were gingerly touching the rampart cock between his legs.

Gunther sighed in resignation and spread his legs apart so Heidi could play in his garden. She felt the little drops of pre-cum on his throbbing tip and brought them to her nostrils to inhale the scent. The powerful male scent made her come closer to his fully erect shaft with her lips and she kissed it all over with little baby kisses like the man on the train had done to her pussy.

"Heidi, you are very nice to your old Gunther. Move your lips to the top, dear, and rub it all over with just your lips. That's it. Just like that. Now, open your lips and let me inside but don't touch me with your teeth. Good girl. Yes, lick it just like that. Pretend you have a new lollipop to devour with your pretty little tongue. That's very nice, little Heidi. You are so nice to take me in like that. Oh, Heidi, That is so nice and deep. How are you able to take me in so nice and deep? You must have done this before?"

Heidi shook her head in the negative without removing her mouth from the old man's rampant cock. Gunther placed his hand on his Heidi's bobbing head and pushed her down a little further on his shaft. Her lips were grazing his base now and he could feel his tip hitting deep inside her throat. He was astonished at how efficiently Heidi was stroking his long shaft with her mouth. She was almost humming while she worked hard to draw his cream into her greedy mouth.

Just as he was getting ready to let loose his spurts of male juice into her wet and suctioning mouth, he reached back and slid his hand under her nightie panties and pushed his finger into her pulsating brown hole. He could feel her mouth and throat tighten up on his plunging rod with the introduction of his long middle finger into her tight little anus.

He could see the creamy cum and slimy saliva run back out of Heidi's fully stretched mouth matting his pubic hair into a soggy puddle in the middle of his groin. He was amazed when Heidi started to lick him clean without any request on his part. She was truly a good little ward to be treasured forever.

The very last drops of his juice were licked off by Heidi's pretty pink tongue working busily to clean him up.

Gunther pulled Heidi's nightie off and had her sit on top of him like a fairy princess flicking her glittering wings on the rough corners of her princely master. Heidi played with his still rampant cock like a special toy made for her pleasure. She squatted above it with sturdy long and shapely legs and allowed it to tickle her down covered vagina in a way that caused her to take it inside just a little bit deeper in a tantalizingly slow and measured manner.

Soon, Heidi's guardian had almost half of his 9 inch length gobbled up by his Heidi's beautiful and flexible pussy. He felt the obstruction that must be her cherry. Her hymen was blocking further entry. Gunther stoked in and out without breaking Heidi's cherry. Finally, Heidi spoke out.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.