Heidi and Her Grandfather - Cover

Heidi and Her Grandfather

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Heidi loses her parents in an unfortunate accident. She is sent to live with her grandfather, a recluse on the mountain. She meets up with a very horny man on a train and then gets sprinkle with cum on a coach. Her grandfather is a lot younger and more handsome than she imagined and the very first night in his cottage, he bathes her just like he used to do her mother each and every night. She wonders if the tall and muscular man has anything else in store for her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lolita   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Daughter   Grand Parent   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Heidi was afraid to do anything before she went to sleep that night. She knew her guardian was still awake and she was nervous that he would catch her pleasuring herself under the blankets. She was certain if he was to find her in such a compromising situation, she would have a sore behind for several days.

She worked hard all day at a number of chores assigned to her by Gunther. When they quit before dinnertime, she felt like every muscle in her body was aching. Her bottom was still a little sore from her spanking but only in one or two spots where the spanks had repeatedly overlapped.

Gunther served them up a hearty stew with lots of vegetables and a nice broth to wash it all down. All the leftovers went to the two pigs and Heidi understood it was because they had no refrigeration to store perishable food. She was glad to see that nothing went wasted.

"Time for your bath, Heidi."

She was happy to have the water heated and poured for her and the old man put a little bit of scented rosewater into the bath because she was so sweaty from working all day. She was not embarrassed any more. Ever since her guardian had given her the correction on his lap, she knew she would be a good girl for him and try to please him in every way. She knew he was not minded to take a sexual liberty with her like the man on the train but he would accede to her need for release if she showed him that she needed the comfort of his fingers or even temporary use of his man tool.

Heidi was determined to get closer to Gunther in every way possible.

Gunther scrubbed Heidi's back and tenderly soaped her shapely bottom. His fingers cleaned the delicate folds of her womanhood more from a sense of tending to her cleanliness than any ulterior motive to satisfy his own male urges.

Since she had complained about her aching muscles, Gunther told her to stretch out on the wool rug and let him massage her aches away. He knelt astride her prone body wearing only his leather shorts and a thin cotton vest with no buttons. Each time he came down her naked back with his strong fingers, Gunther felt his member rub up and down Heidi's bare bottom. Against his will, his cock betrayed his base male instincts and it stiffened into a tool of some considerable size and girth.

"Dear Sir, would you please take off those leather pants, they are rough on my bottom. You spanked me pretty hard yesterday and it still hurts a little."

Gunther removed the stiff leather shorts and now his enormous erection was swinging where Heidi could see its impressive size. She gasped and felt a touch of fear. Surely, no girl her size could ever hope to give such a tool entry to their private parts.

Her guardian resumed her massage only this time his inflamed member was sliding up and down her soft rounded ass crack. It felt so nice that Heidi was moaning and mouthing little words of encouragement to her beloved guardian to spread her cheeks and slide it deeper inside. Gunther pulled her cheeks open and let them surround his rampant cock. When Heidi raised her ass off the wool carpet, the old man pinned her to the floor with his full weight and his cock slid deeply inside her ass crack without entering her brown hole.

Heidi gasped and whimpered and tried to roll her hips and hunch her tail up. All of this was to no avail, Gunther had her pinned and there was no reason to struggle. She panted from her exertions and then felt his whole body stiffen and a flood of creamy liquid spurted all over her back and ass cheeks. She was happy old Gunther had shot his seeds all over her body. He patted her head and tugged on her pig tails telling her,

"You were a very good girl to me, Heidi. Now I will make you feel very nice."

The older man slid one hand under her belly and sent his fingers into her vaginal slit and right onto her clitoris. He took his other hand and scooped up a fair amount of cream from her back and lubricated her little brown hole. The touch of his finger in her pucker hole triggered a mini-orgasm that shook Heidi's body. She moved down to get away from his probing fingers in her anus and only managed to impale herself onto his hand exploring her vagina and clitoris.

Up she went in the other direction and the impalement was even worse in the rear. Up and down, she was between a rock and a hard place. Heidi was impaled at both front and rear and soon she was spraying Gunther with her female juice as her clitoris jumped about like a barefoot man on a bed of hot coals. The cream used as lubrication started to ooze back out her anus even with two fingers buried deep inside.

Heidi's full orgasm was beautiful to watch.

She rocked on the muscular old man's hand and shouted out some very dirty words that Gunther would feel obligated to make the basis of a strenuous correction right after church on Sunday. He whispered in her ear that she would have to pay for her transgressions over his knee immediately after services were concluded. He would invite his neighbor Otto and his quiet son, Hans to witness her punishment and her penance. He wanted them to see what a good and fair guardian he was and how dutiful a young lady Heidi had become.

There was no need for Heidi to do anything before going to sleep that night. She fell off into her dreams wondering what Otto was like and what did his son, Hans, look like. Her mother's caretaker and now her very own guardian, Gunther, had informed her that Hans was only a year or two older than she and that he had blond hair and blue eyes. It all sounded very nice to her. She just hoped she would not embarrass herself while she was being spanked.

Heidi washed her hair and lathered it up with the aged goat's milk soap that made it shine and reflect the sun's rays with a bright luster. She hummed to herself as she formed her customary pigtails. She knew it made her look younger than her age of 18 but she just hated to have her hair blowing into her eyes.

The little church was crowded.

The elderly priest was preaching "fire and brimstone" in terms that the rural church members really took to heart. She reflected how different it was than her church services in the big city where all they talked about was how important it was to share with those less fortunate.

Here in the mountains, it seemed like the primary value was on how hard you worked and trying to stick to the "good book".

Most of the parishioners were well over 40 with the exception of Heidi and about a dozen younger members her age or just a little older. She surmised they were all too young to leave the security of their family home or felt comfortable staying right where they were. She did not see any young married couples so her suspicion was that once they were married or "hooked up" they would just leave the mountain and head to the better paying jobs and more opportunity in the city.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.