Heidi and Her Grandfather - Cover

Heidi and Her Grandfather

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Heidi loses her parents in an unfortunate accident. She is sent to live with her grandfather, a recluse on the mountain. She meets up with a very horny man on a train and then gets sprinkle with cum on a coach. Her grandfather is a lot younger and more handsome than she imagined and the very first night in his cottage, he bathes her just like he used to do her mother each and every night. She wonders if the tall and muscular man has anything else in store for her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lolita   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Daughter   Grand Parent   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

The first thing Heidi heard in the morning was the sound of the goats outside her window.

When she peeked outside, she could see them chewing the clumps of grass growing in a hodgepodge manner all around the small cottage. They glanced at her in curiosity but evidenced no sign of slowing down or changing their studied search for tasty morsels.

The smell of bacon wafted into her elevated loft sleeping chamber. She pulled on her mama's old working pants and donned a warm sweater from her carry bag. Her "not quite a real" grandfather looked up at her pretty ass swaying to and fro as she climbed down the ladder from resting place. He was amused that his court-awarded granddaughter was wearing her mother's pants and that she filled them perfectly with her adorable heart-shaped bottom.

"Good morning, my little dumpling. Did you sleep well? We have a lot of work to do today. The goats are waiting for us to tend their needs and I want to show you how to prime the pump for our water."

Heidi was barely awake and all of a sudden she realized she would not be living a life of leisure in the mountain chalet. Her tummy rumbled at the sight of the cooking bacon and the pile of scrambled eggs surrounded by chunks of sturdy farmer's bread. For the next quarter hour, they ate the simple yet tasty fare in thoughtful silence. They were each lost in their own world of unspoken wants and needs.

The young girl felt a little guilty because she had rubbed herself to sleep thinking about the rascal of a man on the train who had made her shudder into nice little orgasms with his fingers under the blanket. She knew she was a very naughty girl to like it so much. The fact that it made her feel so good told her that it was not completely a bad thing.

Gunther reflected on the muted rustlings he had focused his failing ears on the night before. It certainly sounded like his new responsibility was both nubile and blossoming into a passionate female. He was going to have to keep her on the straight and narrow even if it required some "over the knee" discipline.

She watched old Gunther take every scrap of food left over and put it into bucket by the front door. Then he told her to follow him outside where he introduced her to Sally and Dolly, a pair of very hungry pigs waiting for their breakfast. He added bit of grain and corn nubbins to the leftovers and filled their slop chute with their food. Heidi wondered if the bacon was a present from a previous resident of the pig pen. She wasn't certain if she liked that thought very much as both Sally and Dolly seemed like cute little things better slated for pets than the breakfast table.

Still, the bacon was so good when it was going down into her tummy.

Next, she followed her guardian into the barn. The goats were starting to wander in from the opening in the rear and Gunther asked her,

"Have you ever milked a goat, my little Heidi?"

Heidi giggled and shook her head "No".

He placed her hand on his thumb and wrapped her fingers around it.

"Pull me real hard, Heidi. Jab, Ja, just like that. Squeeze just a little harder. Good girl. Now let's try one of our little darlings."

When Heidi wrapped her delicate little fingers around the cooperative goat's thing all she could think was that this was so similar to what the boys had girls do to them behind the school building. She had never participated but the sight of the giggling girls "milking" their boyfriends made her very restless at night when she tried to go to sleep. The first time she had witnessed such a scene was after her 16th birthday and all of the boys and girls were older than she.

The sound of the goat's milk hitting into the pan was exciting to her. It reminded her of the boy's creamy spurts splashing against the aluminum screen door at the rear entry. The sound always made her giggle and she was often reminded of it even when washing dishes at the sink or tinkling in a quiet room. Heidi liked the feel of the goat's long teats and she enjoyed the sensation of the milk forcing its way down the shaft and into the pan below.

She squirmed a bit on the wooden stool as she imagined the goat teat in her hand was the cock of one of the boys or even the man on the train or her own make-believe grandfather. She wondered how it would feel to milk a man's cock and see the creamy cum spurt out in long streams in front of her eyes.

When they went back into the house, the stern-faced Gunther told her they would make the milk into cheese and even soap, not a bit of it would be wasted. She washed the dishes and heated the lunch soup for Gunther and herself. That afternoon, Gunther made her a nice table for her to place her personal things like toothbrush, comb and brush, and even her meager items of jewelry like her earrings and her jade necklace give to her by her mother several years ago. She was so delighted; she reached up and kissed him right on his stubbled cheek. He was surprised and she felt really close to him right that very moment.

When Gunther brought her dress from the journey to her before he placed it in the cleaning barrel, he asked her in a quizzical voice,

"What are these stains all over the back of your dress, my little muffin?"

Heidi was completely mortified.

She knew it must be the creamy cum from the man on the carriage who allowed her to sit on his lap for lack of any free seat inside the coach. It would be so humiliating to admit to him that a full grown male had sprayed her with his seed in such a disgusting way, but she felt it would be worse to lie to her only living relative.

"I am so sorry, dear sir, I was forced to ride on a man's lap on the carriage and he got very excited and exploded onto my dress before I could get up."

Gunther looked at the newest addition to his little family. This pattern was so familiar to him. His own teenaged ward had succumbed to the weakness of the flesh at a very young age as well. He knew right away there was no other alternative than to instill some discipline in this budding female before she took the wrong path.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.