An Inspector Calls - Cover

An Inspector Calls

Copyright© 2012 by Freddie Clegg

Chapter 3: First Floor Facilities

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3: First Floor Facilities - In the female dominated New Order Britain someone has to make sure that men are being treated in the way that the Government thinks is right. Caroline has to show her house is in order when an inspector calls.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Foot Fetish  

While Sue-Linn was demonstrating Graham's compliant nature and her own skills as a young dominatrix in the lounge, Caroline was showing Isobel how she had things organised upstairs.

"Now, I know it's difficult to have proper containment facilities in a house like this, Ms Bullworthy," Isobel send with a tone that Caroline found at once condescending and pompous. "But we do make appropriate allowances for the nature of the property, provided – of course- that the basics are catered for. You need to have what's called a 'defined place of containment within the meaning of the act', I'm sure you know," Isobel prompted.

"Of course." Caroline's blunt response gave vent to her exasperation with what she saw as Isobel's unnecessary questions.

"And there also need to be 'adequate individual restraint facilities'. We have to check for those as well."

"I think you'll find," Caroline responded, trying to keep her irritation in check, "that the arrangements meet the agency's requirements."

"I'm sure. Perhaps you could show me the overnight arrangements." Isobel knew this was the most important part of the inspection. More males absconded in the hours of darkness than at any other time and the Agency was being very hot on this aspect. Her supervisor had told her that if there was any instance of a male absconding from overnight confinement after one of her inspections she'd be looking for a new job; and she didn't want that.

"We've converted one of the old built-in wardrobes, here," Caroline said, pointing to where a closet at one end of the second bedroom had been modified to provide a place where Graham could be securely lodged.

"That's a two inch thick door with a five lever lock and exterior bolts at top and foot. Inspection spy hole there, as you can see – same specification as the prison service, I'm told. The floor level door is for feeding during long term confinement." Caroline paused while Isobel ticked boxes on her tablet programme. "But, I expect you realised that."

Isobel looked up and nodded. "Err, could I look inside?"

"Of course." Caroline slid the bolts back and took the largest, brass key from a bunch that hung from a chatelaine attached to the belt of her skirt. A solid clunk was heard as she turned the key in the lock and swung the door open.

Isobel peered inside, checking off the essentials that were expected in an overnight confinement space. Rudimentary lavatory facilities (in this case a small bucket), solidly fixed attachment points for restraints (Isobel was pleased to note that these include the possibility of fastening a neck collar wrist and ankle cuffs to the wall), no obvious means of communication to the outside, and no access to the outside bolts or locks. "That seems completely satisfactory, thank you. It's much better than many I have seen."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.