A Night in the Gynarch Hotel - Cover

A Night in the Gynarch Hotel

Copyright© 2012 by Freddie Clegg

Chapter 11 : Laters

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 11 : Laters - In the female dominated world of New Order Britain, a grand daughter's treat is a night at one of London's swishest hotels.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   CrossDressing   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Foot Fetish  

Sprawling on a couch in the bar, Effie looked at her watch. The waiter crouched beneath her feet gave a quiet grunt as she leant back, stretching so that the heels of her shoes dug into his side. "Mmm. This has really been a great evening," she said, raising her glass of liqueur to her friend.

"It certainly has," Coral agreed. "It was wonderful that you asked me to come. It's been terrific."

"And," she pushed the waiter away with a jab of her heel, "it's going to get better. Are we going to check out Cherie's crib?"

"Do you think she was serious?"

"Yes, why wouldn't she be?" The waiter began to crawl away slowly on hands and knees. "Where do you think you're going?"

"Sorry, miss," he muttered, "I just thought you'd finished with me and..."

"And you'd get out from under my feet? Good idea. Charge those drinks to the Princess Suite. We're going up. You can have a pleasant night imagining what we're up to."

Coral and Effie both laughed as they headed for the lift and the waiter sloped away

...

The Empress Suite was even more imposing than their own. The rooms were larger still and even more opulently furnished. One of the hotel maids let them in to the lobby across the same glass floored threshold that their own suite had. "Ms Kola said you were to come right in and have a drink," the maid said. "She's in the shower but won't be long. Please," the maid gestured to a couch on one side of the room, "make yourselves comfortable."

"Comfortable" was not the word that could be used of Cherie's husband. Paul was sat on a heavy wooden chair on the far side of the room, held there by thick ropes and with a large red ball gag wedged in his mouth. He was still wearing the grey silk suit that the girls had seen him in earlier but drool from his gagged mouth stained his jacket and a dark patch spreading around his crotch from beneath his chastity belt showed where he had been overcome by his bladder during the course of the evening tied to the chair. He groaned and shook his head as Effie and Coral entered the room, obviously not anxious to be seen in his current condition.

Coral went up close, examining the way the ropes had been tied. "She certainly knows what she's doing with this," she said. "He has no chance of getting free."

"So she's been out on stage, shaking her booty all evening and he's been stuck here. Poor thing!" Effie reached across and patted him on the head.

"Poor thing my arse!" Coral and Effie span around as Cherie's exclamation announced her arrival. "He's earned every bit of that with his straying tongue and cock. He sure ought to know by now that I won't put up with him spreading himself around, don't you Paul, dear?" It was less a question than a snarl. Cherie reached for a bottle of Tanqueray. "Drinks, ladies? Don't stress yourselves about my poor husband there; we should have some fun."

As Effie and Coral nodded, Cherie clapped her hands and the room maid and her three consorts appeared. The maid busied herself with the drinks at Cherie's orders while the other three men, knelt expectantly beside Cherie. "Do you want to play with the boys, girls?" Cherie asked, arching an eyebrow in a conspiratorial manner. "Let me tell you, if you fancy some prime tongue, these studs know how to use it. They may get paid for using their feet but they sure as hell give us girls more fun with some other parts."

Coral and Effie exchanged glances. They were hardly inexperienced when it came to having fun at the expense of the male sex. It had been a tradition at their school that local boys would be drafted in to carry the girl's books and do other tasks and they'd all discovered the fun of sexual bullying. Effie had even been caught out by the head mistress behind the games pavilion, face squatting one lad while two others had been ordered to suck on her toes. Her behaviour had been condemned as excessive and unladylike (more because making use of three boys was deemed greedy than because of anything she had done to them). She had been required to stand in front of the school while the headmistress advised all of "her gels" as she called them, of the importance of moderation in all things and, while it was no doubt intended to embarrass her, it served only to cement her reputation with the rest of the school.

Coral had been nothing like as adventurous. Although they had been friends throughout out their school careers, Coral had always felt herself quiet and mousey one, very much in the shade of Effie's brash and exuberant personality. It was only when they both started with New Opportunity that Coral had discovered that she could be every bit as controlling as her friend when it came to the male sex and the opportunity to take advantage of the muscular lads that Cherie had to hand certainly appealed to her. "All right," she cut in, "I'll take that hunky one in the blue shorts if that's all right with you, Cherie."

Cherie smiled broadly showing even, white, teeth. "You bet girl," she said. "I had you down for the quiet one but you take your pick!"

Effie laughed too. She knew Coral was far more audacious than she looked. "Well, I'll have the one with the pony tail."

Cherie nodded and flicked her fingers to indicate that the two young men should join the girls. "Well, look what I've got left," she reached out and grabbed the remaining footballer in the crotch. He squeaked as she squeezed and twisted until he fell to the floor on his back. A moment later, Cherie's left foot was on his face and he was busily licking at the sole of her shoe as she kicked his side with her right foot to encourage his greater efforts.

Effie grabbed the pony tail of her player and pulled him forward so that his face was pressed up against her crotch. He knew what was expected of him and set to trying to make sure she was getting every possible bit of pleasure from his attentions. At the same time, Coral had pushed her man to the floor and slid her backside into place over his face, it was a position she particularly liked. It was comfortable and she could easily dig her heels into his groin if he showed any signs of slacking.

All three women found the attentions of their men agreeably arousing and as they worked their way through more and more drinks dispensed by their obedient maid servant their grunts and sighs of passion became all the louder and more animal like. At one point, Effie grabbed the maid and pulled him to her burying his face in her cleavage. Cherie laughed as the maid's lace cap and wig fell back with the enthusiasm of Effie's grasp. Meanwhile her man had been pulled up to get his face into her crotch burying his head beneath her short skirt and tonguing her vigorously.

Cherie's husband, Paul, still helpless and silenced on his chair, could only grunt in objection to the behaviour of his wife but his concerns only seemed to drive her further.

Sated, Effie and Coral sank back giggling as their servants were allowed to recover the breath.

"You sure you're not going too easy on those boys?" Cherie laughed, they got to get used to being used if they're gonna be around me for long." She reached behind the couch. "You ever play with one of these?" She pulled out a large black rubber dildo.

Effie and Coral's shocked expression told her at once that they hadn't.

"Oh no, you're good New Opportunity girls, aren't you? Buzzy little vibrators in your pants, tongues and fingers from the boys or your girlfriends but nothing resembling a prick!"

"It's not that," Coral leapt to their defence. "It's just, well, New Order worries about back sliding. You know - people slipping back to the old ways. Getting dependent on the men again, not keeping them in their place, letting them think they might, well, penetrate us." She gave a shudder and then, spurred on by the booze and the sex, "But, hey, they could be wrong!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.