A Night in the Gynarch Hotel
Chapter 9 : The Maid's Parlour

Copyright© 2012 by Freddie Clegg

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 9 : The Maid's Parlour - In the female dominated world of New Order Britain, a grand daughter's treat is a night at one of London's swishest hotels.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   CrossDressing   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Foot Fetish  

Daniel Waring was back in the basement. In theory he was supposed to find a supervisor as soon as he got back from an assignment in one of the suites but in practice it was easier to wait for one to turn up. There were three others waiting for the Supervisor to arrive. "Any chance of a smoke?" one of them said.

"I've got a half," another replied, unfastening a button of his blouse and fishing the remnants of a cigarette from where it had been concealed in his bra, "if someone can keep an eye out." He held the mangled half cigarette up in triumph, its filter tip stained with the pink lipstick of the lady that had discarded it.

"All right," said Daniel, slipping across to the door. He didn't smoke anyway.

The other two stood over by the ventilator. Jazz lit up and took the first drag, sucking deeply before handing it across to Elvee.

"Easy job?" he called out to Daniel at the door.

"Sort of," Daniel responded. "All the way up to the fifteenth floor, and then do you know what she wanted me to do? Open her fucking jewellery case, that's all. Can you believe it! Worried in case she chipped her nail varnish, she said."

"Bitch."

"Yeah, but what can you do?"

Passing by in the corridor Trev Johnson, one of the hotel's uniformed bellboys, caught the whiff of illicit tobacco and stuck his head around the door of the maid's room. "You lot want to be careful, they'll smell that up in the lobby."

"Fuck off Johnson," Elvee responded.

"Oh, very ladylike," Johnson smirked; the bellhops might have to put up with a lot of abuse from the guests but at least they didn't have to ponce around in a skirt.

"Well, just because you're pissed off at taking it from the guests, don't come down here and disturb us. Or are you keeping your head down after last week?"

Johnson looked embarrassed. He didn't need reminding about that. There had been the hell of a bust up when he'd been overheard muttering "Cocksucker" under his breath about a guest. They'd had him walking around the hotel for days wearing a penis shaped gag. The trouble was that had been his second major incident with one of the guests. If there was another one, they'd told him, he'd be sacked. Johnson had no wish to repeat his experience with the cock gag or to find himself without a sponsor but sometimes the women just got to him.

In the Princess Suite, Effie and Coral had sent the pamper team away and were getting ready to head down for a drink and dinner. Coral was almost ready. She felt she'd managed a sophisticated look with a dark grey, off-the-shoulder top and darker grey leggings. Effie was still wandering around the suite in bra and pants, trying to decide on what she'd wear.

Rummaging in the closet, she called out to Coral. "What do you think? I mean it's sort of formal but I don't want to look like my mother. Oh, I'm not sure..." As Effie pushed the clothes back and forth on the closet's rail she was inches from the leather encased slave the held the rail aloft. The scent of the lacquer on her newly coiffed hair filled his nostrils. Her almost naked body occasionally pressed against him as she searched. He couldn't move, of course. All he could do was to try to suppress his feelings of lust rage and impotence at his situation.

"Why don't you wear the cheong sam? You look great in that."

"You think?"

"Yes, especially with your hair up like that. It's a great look for a summer night."

"I think you're right. OK, I'll go with that. She pulled a hangar out from the closet and slid the door shut to the relief of the slave within. She slipped into the green silk dress, enjoying the way it clung to her body. A pair of green high heeled shoes teamed nicely with it she thought. As she finished, she suddenly had an idea and stepped across to the room's lamp.

The leather clad male holding the shade and light fitting quaked nervously as she stood alongside him and slid her arms around his waist. Life was easier when the guests just ignored him.

"Here," Effie called to Coral as she draped herself around the helpless lamp standard. "Get your phone out. I want a picture of this. Aladdin and her slave of the lamp!"

Coral giggled as she took the picture. "Come on," she said. "Let's go and have a drink."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.