A Night in the Gynarch Hotel - Cover

A Night in the Gynarch Hotel

Copyright© 2012 by Freddie Clegg

Chapter 2: Grandma's Present

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2: Grandma's Present - In the female dominated world of New Order Britain, a grand daughter's treat is a night at one of London's swishest hotels.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   CrossDressing   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Foot Fetish  

"I wondered how your first year in New Opportunity has been, dear?" Liza didn't often get the chance to talk with Effie, her granddaughter these days. Like all young people she was forever busy; working hard at her studies, growing up, having fun. It was nice to have the chance to talk with her. She was growing up so quickly. It hardly seemed like any time to Liza since Effie had been starting school.

Effie liked talking to her grandmother. Of course, she was ancient - 60 or more, Effie guessed - but Liza always treated Effie as just another of her friends and the way she dressed, with very much her own style, made Effie think that she was quite cool in a way. Effie never felt like a kid when Liza was around.

"It's been fun, Grandmama," Effie replied. Like all girls she'd joined the New Opportunity youth organisation at eighteen. The last year had been a full one as she'd learned about the values of New Order and had the chance to put some of them into practice. "There's a good bunch of girls in my section. We have a lot of fun but we've learned lots too. And I've just been made one of the Team Tops."

"So I heard. You're mother's very proud of you, you know?"

Effie pulled a face. "I suppose so."

Liza smiled, at Efiie's reaction. She'd been through the same thing with her own mother and with her own daughter too. "Well, that's not why I wanted to see you. I wanted to give you this. It's for your birthday; a special treat. After all a girl isn't nineteen every year." Liza reached into her hand bag, pulled out an envelope and passed it to Effie. "Go on – open it."

Effie peeled open the envelope and pulled out the sheet of paper inside. She'd half been expecting some money or some music or e-book tokens but this was something else. On heavily embossed paper with a splendid crest at the top were the words. "Booking Confirmation. For Ms Effie Race and guest, on April 17th, the Princess Suite. We hope you enjoy your stay at the Gynarch Hotel."

"Oh, Grandmama!" Effie exclaimed. "The Gynarch! That's fabulous. I mean it's where they all stay, isn't it? And the Princess Suite too, wow!"

Liza smiled. "Well, it's only what you deserve. I'm sure you'll have a lovely time. Who will you go with?"

"Ooh, Coral. She's one of the other Team Tops from our unit. The rest of them will be so jealous."

Liza was pleased that Effie seemed so thrilled. It would be a real experience for her. She only wished that she could have done something like it when she had been Effie's age. But that was long before New Order had been elected.


Effie was anxious for the New Opportunity meeting to end so that she could talk to her friend. She'd intended to see her before the meeting but she had left home late and all the other girls were sitting down waiting for the evening's talk to begin by the time she got there.

"Well, I think we can all agree that was a most interesting talk, Detective Sergeant. I'm sure we all have a much better idea of what life in the force is like. I wonder if you'd be ready to take a few questions?" Jackie, The Section Captain for Effie's New Opportunity unit was always keen to get speakers for their meetings that would open the girl's ideas to possible careers.

"Of course," said Valerie Haste. She'd been impressed by the attention that her short talk had commanded. The girls were obviously very interested.

Jackie turned to the audience, "Well?"

A girl near the front put her hand up. "Have you had much to do with arresting subversives?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.