A New Begining - Cover

A New Begining

Copyright© 2012 by Scorpionicus

Chapter 10

When Mev woke that morning on his right side next to him there was Zira who's turn it was of the High Lord women to sleep closest to Mev, though all of the other ones were still in the same room, they were just further away from Mev. On his left side was the Ma girl Sher-ra and to her left slept the human girl Tina. Tina and Sher-ra had established themselves as Mev's closest and most intimate non-High Lord companions and spent every night with him. Those two girls did not yet realize that their positions as favorites was also accelerating their change to the Power.

Zira also had on her right side a human girl as a favorite, the two spent most of their time together except for those few occasions when Zira had to go or do something in which a human could not be involved. This girl, who's name was Lotus, as also changing from her contact with Zira.

Sleeping at Mev's head were two other girls, one of which was Mev's daily attendant and the other one for Zira. At his feet the same pattern was repeated, another two girls sleeping together. The daily attendants were changed daily to allow any of the many who wished to serve in that role. There were two daily attendants allowed for each of the High Lords and they were changed daily.

To the right of Zira was Kathleen Chen as the next High Lord of the group and her attendants were all young Maa girls. for some reason Kathleen's pregnancy had all of the Maa females extremely excited and so they all seemed to be waiting for a chance to spend time with Kathleen. Kathleen had selected the two Maa females she liked the most to be her full time attendants and there were two more who were on the daily rotation.

To the right of Kathleen was Sheila and this High Lord woman, too, was surrounded by female human attendants. On Sheila's left was Debra Washington, a black girl whose dusky skin was a pleasant contrast to the lighter color of Sheila. Before coming to the Roshaa Debra had been a security petty officer on the Antares. In Sheila's right and cuddled tight to her was a girl who had been Sheila's best friend before being critically injured in a space battle the year before. Rita Hernandez's torn and blasted body had come to the Roshaa in a suspended animation tube and Sheila had never expected to see her alive ever again, the damage was that bad. But now Rita's body was restored to a condition far better than it had ever been before in Rita's life, and Sheila clung to her old friend tightly.

At the head and foot of this trio four more women from the daily rotation also slept waiting for whatever their mistress might happen to wait from them. Sheila had a preference for the girls who had come from the Republic before and especially those who had been members of the space service before. Most of these had come to the Roshaa from the Antares in suspended animation tubes.

To the right of Sheila was Annie who was now completely changed to a High Lord and her powers had proved to be surprisingly strong from the beginning. Annie had a preference for the girls from the orphan girls school that Shina had brought to the Roshaa. Since Annie was an orphan herself she was able to empathise with those girls and spent as much time with them as she could.

At Annie's head across a small clear walkway area lay Medron who was in female High Lord form. One of Medron's companions was one of the female androids of 209852. In addition Medron had 1 Maa and 4 humans with her as rotating attendants.

To the left of Medron was a larger group consisting of Shina, her two daughters, the teacher, and attendants for each one. Since there were four High Lords in this group there were 16 attendants along with them, most of which Shina had brought with her from her planet.

Finally back near the door was Dr. Mori and his wife and even though this couple were humans they also had their own group of attendants. Since Mori was spending part of his time studying the Maa half of his attendants were of this race. The rest of this couple's attendants were from the rotating attendant list.

When Mev woke up there was almost a cascade effect causing the other High Lords to wake up also. F0r a time the High Lords lay in their beds inactive communing with each other telepathically as they did for much of the time when they were awake. This morning communion finished in a few minutes and then Mev started moving to start the day.

A few minutes later the entire party trooped en-masse to the nearest bathroom which was large enough to accommodate the entire group plus many more. The large communal shower was popular with the attendants who spent nearly as much time playing with each other as they did papering the High Lords. After finishing in the showers the entire party trooped off to the pool room.

The pool room was large enough to easily fit everyone on the Roshaa plus many more and there was plenty of room for those who were not swimming to lay out and sun themselves as well as socialize. The artificial sunlight was carefully designed to look and feel as natural as possible but there were no harmful ultraviolet rays in it. It was possible to sunbathe in the pool room for the entire day without getting any sunburn.

All of the meals for the day were going to be served in the pool room as well and there were tables set up along one size to make eating comfortable for everyone. There were also a number of stands set up where individuals or small groups were giving out their own special customary foods and those of the Maa proved to be especially popular. Both types of food outlets were doing brisk work to provide breakfast for everyone.

Even the more conservative humans from Shina's planet had by this time relaxed enough to not need to wear swimsuits so nudity was universal in the pool room. And with the physical improvements the High Lords healing had given to everyone there was a lot more to show off then there had been before. Not only was every wound and illness healed or cured, but the form of their bodies had also been improved. So everyone in the pool room was looking better and younger than they ever had before.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.