What's That Sound? - Cover

What's That Sound?

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: When my best friend broke up with his girlfriend, she asked me to call her. When I did, there was this odd buzzing sound on the line. When I asked if I should call her back, she told me it was her vibrator, one with a clit head. And then she asked if I could come over to see her the next afternoon. Oh, there's a tale.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

Chapter 1

This all started the day I was leaving school to walk home and passed the middle school right next to my high school; there was Sara, my best friend Mike's girlfriend, standing waiting for her mother to pick her up. I said hello and she just sniffled and mumbled something, then wrote her phone number of a piece of paper and said for me to call her later.

I'd almost forgotten it when, about five o'clock, I saw the note sitting on my bed. So, I called the number and she answered, "Oh, thanks, Jimmy, I thought maybe you forgot."

It still surprises me when people know it's me when I call. I know all about caller ID and all that but, it still surprises me.

"Yeah, sorry, had to do some chores," I lied, "what's up?"

She sniffled as she told me how my best friend just broke up with her that day, right after the last class of the day, just minutes before I ran into her after school.

She sounded kind of funny, not so upset, just kind of out of breath like and there was some noise on the telephone as well.

"There's a buzz on the telephone, Sara, maybe I should call you back," I offered as I heard her laugh.

"Oh, geez, you hear that, huh?"

"Yeah, it happens sometimes, I guess. Want me to call back?"

"No, it's me, I'm ... um, I'm trying something out, something my sister gave me," she said somewhat hesitantly.

"Oh, what?"

"You're really asking me, geez, it's a vibrator, Jimmy, I'm trying to make myself feel better. It's one my sister in college gave me. Does my clit, too."

For a minute, I just sat there stunned. She really said what she said. She was using a vibrator on her pussy as we were talking on the phone.

"Um, I can let you go if you want, you know, to finish what you're doing?"

"No, it's all right. I was wondering if maybe you could come over after school tomorrow, I'd really like to talk with you about all this with Mike."

"Yeah, I guess so, you're pretty upset, huh?"

"Oh, some, maybe not as much as you might think," she told me as I continued hearing the buzz in the background as it gave me all kinds of mental images while I sat there on the edge of my bed rubbing my swelling crotch.

"Well, it happens to people all the time, I guess, Sara, I'm sure you'll get over it," I consoled drawing on my nonexistent experience in affairs of the heart.

"Mmm, uuh, mmm," she moaned, adding, "mmm, so I'll see you tomorrow? I've ... I've got to go right now, I'll see you then, okay?"

I quickly agreed and hung up and took my pants and briefs off and jacked-off twice.

Let me tell you about my best friend's girlfriend, or, well, ex-girlfriend, Sara.

She's short and small, four-eleven and, I think, weighs just under a hundred pounds. Her blond hair comes past her shoulders and is often up in a ponytail. She has sparkly blue eyes and usually a nice tan which makes her blond hair even look lighter. She's fourteen and in eighth grade at the middle school Mike and I went to, that's where they met. She's very pretty and, at least to most boys I know, her greatest asset is her boobs. For such a small girl, they're really big. Mike has told me her measurements are thirty-two-B, twenty-one, thirty-two. I've seen her in a bikini and she's gorgeous and her boobs just stand way out on her, she's super-hot, almost unbelievable for a middle-schooler.

And now I know she likes to masturbate, she just upped and told me that's what she was doing when I called. Incredible.

I do know that Mike was doing some fooling around with Sara though he never said just how far he'd gotten. There wasn't a guy in school who didn't want to get her naked. Yes, including me.

So, I went up after supper to finish my homework which really meant I wanted to jack-off again, then did it two more times in bed and once in the shower the next morning. Remember, I'm fifteen.

The next afternoon, I walked over to Sara's house and rang the bell. She pulled it open and let me in.

"Come on up," she said as I followed her up the stairs. She was in a cutoff tee and a pair of cutoff denim shorts that showed the bottom curve of her bare ass cheeks just beautifully.

We went in her room and she plopped down on her bed and patted the place next to me.

"So, you're kind of upset, huh?" I asked, putting on my 'sympathy hat.'

"Oh, not really. I was getting tired of Mike anyway. All he thought about was himself. I mean, we had fun, sure, but it wears thin after a while. A girl wants something out of it all, too. It's got to go both ways."

"Yeah, I agree."

"I kind of thought you would, Jimmy," she said as she reached up and pulled me down to her face and began kissing me, sliding her tongue in my mouth and, like, fucking me with it, in and out.

Amazing. She had me on her bed, over her, making out. I just never expected this. Then she reached down and took my hand and led it under her tee.

I thought my dick would just explode right then. Her breast was soft but really firm, almost hard, inside. My fingers grazed her nipple which was like a little rock, as I felt her hand slip between us and rub on the hard lump in the front of my shorts. I couldn't believe this was really happening, this was my best friend's girlfriend, at least she was up until yesterday. Incredible.

She pulled her head away and said, "Let's get naked, Jimmy, I want to play with what I'm feeling," as she gave my bulge a squeeze.

Now what does any red-blooded, hard-dicked boy do when faced with such a wonderful invitation? I was out of my clothes even before she was and she really didn't have any underwear on at all.

"Oh, I like you, what a nice cock, nice and long, mmm, I like that," she cooed as she sat on her bed and pulled me by my dick over to her and leaned forward as I looked down watching her soft pink lips slide down over me sending shivers up my back.

"Oh, mmm, oh, Sara, that feels so good, mmm" I groaned as she began to greedily suck the length of my shaft.

Her body was just stunning. All that smooth skin, a pretty, round butt, and those boobs, oh, they were equal to anything I'd seen in Playboy magazine, and she's just fourteen. Just perfect globes, round and full and firm, topped with the prettiest nipples, puffy and soft-looking. I reached for them and felt their wonder as she sucked up and down.

She sucked a minute longer, I was really close to cumming, then she let my cock out of her mouth and said, "They say if you fall off a horse, you should get right back up and ride again, Jimmy. You ever fucked a girl yet?"

It took me a minute to even get my thoughts straight but I managed to get out, "Um, no but I've really wanted to."

"Well, I'm really in the mood, Jimmy, and I'm really wanting this inside me," she cooed as she gave my cock a squeeze.

"Do we need protection?" I asked and she laughed, "No, I'm on the pill so everything's fine. Let's just do it, I'm so horny."

She began pulling me up over her and I caught on pretty quickly as I took hold of my dick and pushed it into her.

"Mmm, push hard, Jimmy, I like it deep, mmm, yeah, like that, mmm, no, don't pull back, just push for a minute, I love that feeling, real deep like that."

So, knowing I'm now the luckiest guy in the world, I did just exactly what she asked, I pushed down into her and just kept pushing as she moved under me in little movements. She was right, it was good, lots better than good, it felt wonderful.

I always thought that having sex, fucking, was going hard at it, just thrusting over and over and over until you both just blew up. Well, I was already learning that slow and small can be pretty nice as I held myself in her while she took small pushes up and down under me.

"Mmm, I like fucking you, Jimmy, I kinda knew you would be good. Your dick is a little longer and I really like that, I told you, I love it deep. Mmm."

"I love it any way you love it, Sara, this is incredible."

"Now that you have your dick in my pussy and it's so happy to be there, do you think you'd like to be my boyfriend? You'll get all this you could ever want. I'm the horniest girl you'll ever know."

"Well, I'd sure love to try to take care of that for you, I'll do my best," I said as she laughed.

"Mmm, just fuck me and make me happy, Jimmy. You've got a really good start."

"Oh, it's sure making me happy, that's for sure, this is incredible. You are so sexy."

"And we're nice and sexy together, too, mmm, I love us doing this. Truth is, I was getting tired of Mike, even months ago, and was dreaming of just this, having you, his best friend, on top of me, fucking me so sweetly. Mmm, just like this."

"I never knew," I panted, "but now I do and I'm not letting you go, Sara. I want to be your boyfriend, that's for sure. Oh, oh, I'm gonna cum, you said you're safe, right?" I said, wanting to be absolutely sure.

"Yes, go ahead, I've been on the pill for two years now and take it every day."

I jammed down into her really hard as I felt my whole body cum into her. I've jacked-off lots but this was like I was being turned inside out.

I kept fucking her back and forth and after a few minutes she started moaning softly, then a little louder.

"Mmm, oh, yeah, good, you're making me feel really good, just keep ... um, mmm, UUH, UUH, UMM, mmm, mmm, oh, Jimmy, mmm, don't stop, just keep fucking me," she groaned while I pushed and pulled, getting right up to the edge myself.

Then, I began cumming again, just emptying out into my new girlfriend. I'd jacked-off countless times, of course, but this was a whole new level of feeling. I couldn't believe that here I am a freshman in high school, lots of my friends are still virgins, and I just had my first fuck.

"Mmm, don't stop, Jimmy, I can have two if you keep fucking me, that's what I really want. Mmm, let's try, okay?"

Well, I was sure up for that, it was still feeling great and she was moving under me making it all feel even better. So, I didn't stop, I just kept going.

It was getting later and I asked her if we were still okay and she said to just keep going, that her mom always was the first one home and that she, though not her dad, knew she was having sex, that she'd give us plenty of time to finish and get dressed.

It seemed kind of amazing that her mom understood and all but, hey, look what I was doing. I really didn't want it to stop, not ever.

I kept moving in and out of her as she brought her legs up onto my shoulders and began twirling her pussy around in a circle. Then she started humping me as I fucked her, moaning softly.

"Mmm, mmm, oh, yeah, now, OH, NOW, NOW, YES, OH, FUCK ME, JIMMY, FUCK ME, huh, huh, mmm, mm, oh, yeah," she cried out as I just kept going. "Don't stop, mmm, keep going," she begged as she began rubbing right at the top of her pussy really hard and fast.

"Mmm, mmm, yeah, mmm, oooh, right there, faster, mmm, fuck me faster, Jimmy, oh, yeah," she cried out as she began bucking up and down.

"Oh, you fuck really good, Jimmy, mmm, I just knew you'd be good."

I was finding out just how sexy and horny my best friend's former girlfriend, now my new girlfriend, could be. Sara was incredibly hot and now she was mine. I knew that could mean that my best friend might not remain my best friend much longer but, after all, I didn't break them up, that had already happened. And, I was not about to give up what I now had my dick inside.

"Well, Jimmy, my mom'll be getting home so we'll need to get dressed, okay?" she said as I slowly and reluctantly pulled out of her.

"Don't worry, we'll do this again tomorrow," she grinned as we got up to begin getting dressed.

My final surprise of the day came when we went downstairs and Sara's mother was in the kitchen beginning to prepare their supper. It seems she'd been home for a while and I had to wonder if she'd heard us upstairs. She gave me a funny smile which did make me wonder.

So, I went home with my head spinning hardly believing my good fortune.

Even with the phenomenal sex I had that first afternoon with Sara, I was so wound-up that it took two jack-offs later in bed to calm me down enough to fall asleep.


Chapter 2

The next afternoon, I didn't even bother going home first, I went right to Sara's house. She'd told me to come right up to her room, the door would be unlocked and she'd be waiting for me there.

I went in and called out, then ran up, turning into her room to see her naked, on her bed, legs spread out as she fingered herself.

"Keeping it warmed-up for you, Jimmy," she purred as I quickly shed my clothes and got between her legs and pushed into her.

Oh, the feeling again. So tight, so slippery, so sexy.

"Mmm, fuck me real slow, Jimmy, make this one last. I've been thinking about it all day long. Have you? Have you been thinking of Sara's hot pussy all day long? Has my pussy been driving you crazy?"

"Oh, yeah, it's all I've thought about since I left yesterday. I've been hard ever since. My dick is finally happy, yeah."

"Well, it's making my little pussy a happy girl, that's for sure. I just knew you'd like fucking me, I just knew it."

She lifted her legs up and pulled them right straight up so her feet were back over her head and her pussy was just right out there as I leaned straight over her with my knees and hands on the bed directly down into her as she said, "Mmm, take it all the way out, then put it back inside me each time, got it?" and I began pulling my cock back out from her then pressing back down through her pussy lips into her as she put her hands up under her hips and turned her pussy in a circle.

Nothing I'd ever done had felt this good, It just lit up my dick from tip to base when I fucked her like this. And she was moaning about how good it felt for her, "Mmm, oh, omigod, oh, my pussy, oh, man, just do it like this, yeah, mmm, don't stop, oh, perfect, I'm ... oh, UH, UH, umm, mmm, mmm," she cried out as she humped under me, fucking me like crazy as I cummed deep into my new girlfriend.

"Keep fucking me, Jimmy, I'm gonna cum again," she cried, then began shaking as she had a second orgasm, this one just as strong as the first.

I couldn't believe that Sara was a middle school girl, she was so sexy and at ease with it, just like she'd been fucking for years. Maybe she had, I didn't know. All I did know was that I was loving what we were doing, every second of it.

We fucked and fooled around the rest of the afternoon and then got dressed and went downstairs. Sara's mother was again in the kitchen and when we went in, she said, "Sit down, you two, I need to have a little talk with you."

My heart stopped right then. We looked at each other then sat down for what I was sure was going to be big trouble.

"Jimmy, I know you and Sara are now boyfriend and girlfriend and that's nice. She tells me that you're a nice guy and you treat her well. And I know you come over now every afternoon so you can see her and be with her. And, that's fine, that's all right, I know what you two are doing and I have no objection. After all, I was young once, too, and, well, let's just say, I had boyfriends, too.

"But, there's been a new development in my job and I'll be working from home three days each week from now on. So, I'll be here when Sara gets home and when you come over. Now, I don't want my working from home to change the way you two enjoy being together so you two can continue to be in Sara's room and do what you've been doing just like always."

"So, Jimmy can come over anyway?" Sara asked.

"Yes, just like he has been and you can continue doing what you were doing. In case you wonder, I know you two are having sex every afternoon, it seems I have a daughter who rather takes after her mother in being rather enthusiastic during sex."

"Oh, Mom, I've heard you lots," Sara laughed as I relaxed now knowing that my life was not going to end.

"So, when you get home tomorrow, Sara, I'll be here. And when Jimmy comes over you two can go up and have all the sex you want, just keep taking your pills every morning, dear."

"Oh, don't worry, Mom, I don't want anything to happen even more than you don't."

"That's good. So, one last thing. Your father doesn't know you're having sex, you two, so no word of this to him. It's just between the three of us."

Incredible, I thought, her mother knows we're fucking and is going to let us continue doing it. Just like she might know we were up in her room playing chess. But, we're naked and my dick is in her daughter's pussy. And, she seems okay with that.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.