The Cost of Wishing: Ring Ring - Cover

The Cost of Wishing: Ring Ring

Copyright© 2012 by Rowen Da Bard

Chapter 6

AS much as I tried, I couldn't help but to gape when I heard the words I had waited an eternity to hear. It was more incredible than I had ever fantasized. 'I want you. Now.', she had said. Once my mind had cleared and worked its way through their meaning, the prospect of having to perform was terrifying. I had to admit it to her, and in all the glory of the day we just had, I had to confess inadequacy.

"Miegan, I've never done anything like this. I've nev-"

"That makes it special. We don't have to, I mean I like this." I was elated and defeated that that was an option. With all my being I wanted to. The primal, animal side in me wanted to give it to her until she couldn't take it anymore. My heart however was screaming insecurity, making me pause and wonder what would happen if I couldn't please her. Miegan saw the internal battle written on my face and made the decision for us both. She grabbed my hand and led us gently back to my room. I was guided to sit on my bed and watch as my angel slowly stripped the clothes hiding the beautiful body, covering perfect creamy skin. The improvements to my senses made the act even more pleasurable.

Miegan's skin was creamy white and without blemishes. I started looking at her stomach and lifted my eyes to the wonderful C cup globes, dotted with small, pierced, deep pink nipples. Her legs seemed were shapely and dainty, and ended with cute little feet. I could smell her perfume mixed with her natural scent, nearly driving me to the edge of insanity with anticipation. She removed her panties and it seemed all too soon. I didn't have enough time to drink her perfect body in, and I never would. Everything about her was perfect, especially her flower. Her neatly trimmed lips blushed with arousal, and like everything else about Miegan, her kitty was small and fair.

She danced her naked body over to me and began to seductively kneel until she was on her knees, her face inches away from my crotch. As she began to undo my pants I felt a tightening in my nethers. The pressure continued to build and released itself all over Miegan face just as she pealed my underwear away from me. It would have been the end of our night due to the massive embarrassment, if she hadn't taken it stride and cleaned her face off with the boxer briefs already in her hand.

"I'm glad we got that out of the way." She cooed. She reached up and closed my eyes with her soft fingers and dove her head down, suddenly engulfing my member with her mouth. It was pure ecstasy, feeling her tongue swirl around my head and use her lips and hand to put wet pressure around my hard throbbing shaft. It took a few minutes, and she never tired, but Miegan used her mouth and brought me to explosion once again.

I felt more confident now that I had shared the intimacy I did with her. I picked her up gently laid her down on the bed, kissing her all the while. When her body was at rest I began to kiss a trail starting at her neck, winding around her magnificent breasts, down her stomach ending at her love nest. I didn't know much about making love, but I knew that 'returning the favor' was a commonly accepted and enjoyed practice. So that's what I did. I began to trace her petals with my lips, careful to apply the right amount of pressure, and simultaneously brought my fingers to the outside of her canal, massaging her wetness. The same moment I moved to her clit, I gently and steadily pushed my fingers down into her tight, hot tunnel. I was rewarded with moans from her mouth and the writhing of her perfect body; incentive enough to continue my labor. It was all too soon that I had brought my new lover to an orgasm of epic proportions, causing her to scream, vocalizing the thousand little deaths originating from between her legs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.