Her Life - Cover

Her Life

Copyright© 2011 by wordlover

Chapter 1

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Life of sex

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   BiSexual   Fan Fiction   Paranormal   Cheating   Incest   Rough   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Spitting   Public Sex   Nudism  

· "What a day!" Sara said with exclamation as she tossed her purse on the small table set against the wall by the door.

· She glanced in the mirror above it and sighed with disgust at her reflection.

· Her thick brown hair always seemed way too puffy and frizzy. She usually just gave up trying to tame it and pulled it back into a pony. She had tried many times to dye it, layer it, thin it and all other sorts of stuff, but nothing had ever satisfied her. Many times she had been tempted to just cut it all off and not have to worry about it ever again, but for reasons unknown to even her she just couldn't seem to part with it. It was long and fell down to her waist, sometimes this was annoying, but she liked the feeling of it when she let it down and for this main reason she wouldn't cut it off.

· Oh well. Sara sighed as she walked into her kitchen and dining area. Her mother had always said she was too vain. Besides, her mother had always argued with her, she had everything else a woman could wish for. She had a nice size to her figure and womanly curves showed about her whole body making many men feel lustful just looking at her.

· "And I'm also a slut and a ho remember mother?" Jane said aloud as she remembered what her mother had called her. Her mother had sad this many times to her only daughter and Sara hadn't quite forgotten it yet. She just might be one, but she really didn't think it was her mother's business. After all, she was twenty-five years old. She had her own job and she had a cozy house, perfect for her way of living.

· "Damn!" Sara cursed as the refrigerator's door slipped out of her hand and slammed down on her fingers.

· Not really finding herself hungry Sara started walking up the steps to her bedroom. As she neared the top steps she pulled her lacy white shirt over her head and felt goose bumps slide over her bare skin.

· She stepped into her room and gasped as she saw a man with dark hair and blue eyes sit upright in her bed.

· "Oh baby." He muttered as he saw her breasts enveloped in a C-cup tan bra.

· "Sam!" Sara said in a feigned display of anger. "You're supposed to be gone!" She stalked over to her bed and took in the sight of the naked man and his welcoming body, "and for God's sake get on some clothes." She tossed a pair of pants and a t-shirt toward the already standing man.

· "And let you have all the fun?" Sam said with a smirk on his face," then you don't know me.'' He took a step toward her letting the unwanted clothes drop to the floor.

· Sara took a step forward as she said "maybe I don't want to.'' A defiant look showed clearly on her face.

· "Just one more time." Sam purred seductively.

· Sara paused and looked downward. Making the mistake of glancing at his already eager dick. She took a deep breath as it called to her. Oh she wanted it, a lot.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.