Aunt May Continued
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2011 by RonBo

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Aunt May, Billy and Jill revisted. A surprise new character appears. Read the original "Aunt May" for background.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema   Voyeurism  

Due to some emails I received I decided to attempt to continue the Aunt May story. Sorry it took so long. You should probably read the original Aunt May story before you read this to understand the characters.

Part 4

The next couple of weekends Jill and I spent mostly naked at Aunt May's house doing anything and everything that made the three of us feel good ... Jill's mom and dad were in a auto accident in early June. Jill's mom passed away and Jill needed to spend time with her father so I continued to visit May and eventually she gave me a job delivering for her flower shop. I shared her bedroom from then on.

I talked to Jill most nights on the phone. On one occasion she was sniffing while she told me her father had spanked her the day before and had changed the way he did it.

I told her to hold on, then I pulled my pants and underwear off so I could masturbate while she told me about the punishment.

"Go ahead. Tell me about it and don't leave anything out" She knew I liked hearing about spankings as much as I liked giving them.

"This is the first time he has punished me since my mom died. Instead of sending me to my room he pulled a desk chair to the center of the living room and ordered me to stand in front of him."

"What were you wearing?" I asked.

"I had just gotten home from work and was still wearing a skirt and blouse. He told me to remove them because I needed a spanking for breaking my curfew the night before."

The story unfolded slowly while my cock grew as I touched myself lightly savoring every moment of the story. Jill removed her skirt and blouse while standing in front of her dad. He looked her over dressed just in her white panties and bra before ordering her to take the bra off. She unsnapped her bra, slid the shoulder straps over her arms and let the garment fall to the floor. Her nipples were hard and sticking out from the cool air hitting them and possibly from embarrassment.

Her dad motioned for her to come closer. "I think I will take your panties down myself." He said as he rolled the waist band slowly down, exposing

her soft downy pubic hairs and then her slit. Jill said that at this point she was very embarrassed but could feel her pussy getting wet. After the panties were rolled down to her ankles and off her feet her father said "Over my knees girl so I can give you the bare ass spanking you deserve."

Jill continued her story. " I lie across Daddy's lap. He was wearing summer weight pants and I could feel that he had an erection. A big erection! He used his hand on my bare bottom, first one cheek then the other. It hurt but not nearly as bad as when he uses his belt. My pussy was getting wetter and I was afraid it would get his pants wet and he would notice that I was becoming aroused. After another ten slaps or so I felt something warm and wet on my stomach. I think Daddy came in his pants while spanking me. He stopped spanking me and told me to get up and go to my room. So that's what I did I ran from the room still naked and when I got to my room I lie on the bed and fingered myself until my pussy juice ran down my thighs and I had a great orgasm."

Right about then I had my own orgasm. I fisted my cock until the cum spurted a foot into the air and came back down on my chest and stomach.

I looked towards the doorway and saw my Aunt May standing there. She was wearing only a pair of black panties. Her nipples stood up hard on her soft breasts and her right hand was inside of her panties stroking herself wildly.

"Come here" I commanded. She never stopped stroking herself as she approached the bed. She took her panties off and wiped up my spilled cum with them. Then, she bent at the waist and pulled my soft cock into her mouth. She sucked and licked until my prick regained it's previous hardness. She lifted her right leg and swung herself over me like she was mounting a horse and impaled herself on my erection. As she bounced on me I recited to her the story Jill had just told me. Every once in a while I would slap one butt cheek or the other. WHACK! She orgasmed quickly and remained on top of me starting to ride me again, but more slowly this time. My second orgasm built slowly and finally I shot my wad deep in her pussy.

Here I was at 18 years old having both a 18 old girlfriend and my 33 years old aunt giving me all the sex I could ever want. It was about to get better and I didn't even know it at the time.

Part 5

The following week end I went home to see my parents. It had been a couple of months since I saw them. I arrived Friday night in time for dinner. We chatted and caught up on our lives until around 10:00 PM, then we all went to bed.

Saturday morning I woke and went downstairs. Dad had already left for work and Mom was sitting at the kitchen table having her coffee. I have never had sexual feelings for my mom but after I sat down she bent over pouring me a cup of coffee. Her big breasts moving under her flannel nightgown caused me to start getting hard. I don't know why. She wasn't dressed sexy at all but those big titties swaying under her nightgown had me wanting to touch and suck on them.

When she sat back down she startled me by saying. "I'm not naive you know Billy. I think you are screwing your Aunt May". I blustered a bit then said to mom. "Yes I am ... I enjoy it and have no plans of stopping. She makes me feel good and I do the same for her."

At this point I detected mom's nipples pushing against her nightgown. She was either cold or getting aroused. I guessed the latter. I wanted to see how far I could go. "Aunt May is very submissive and will do anything I ask of her. I like that in a woman." I could see Mom blushing at that statement. "How about you Mom? Do you do everything your husband asks of you in the bedroom?" Her blush deepened and if possible her nipples became larger and harder.

"Your father isn't like that Billy. He doesn't ask for anything other than the usual stuff ... and not much of that lately."

"Do you want more?" I asked She bent her head down and looking at me from her upturned eyes she responded with a soft "Yes" Did I uncover yet another submissive? Am I that lucky or are all women born with submissive qualities lying just beneath the surface. I wanted to find out right now! My cock was aching with it's hardness.

Without another word I got up, walked over to her still sitting in a chair and yanked my bottoms down, letting my prick jump out towards my mother. "Suck it Mom. Suck your son's cock." When she hesitated I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her to my crotch. "Open your mouth Mother. Suck me good and you will get a reward."

"Billy don't make me do this please."

"You want to Mother. You know that. Put it in your mouth and make me cum ... and swallow it all or I may have to give you a bare bottomed spanking." My mother reached out and wrapped her hands around my throbbing member and brought it to her lips. A quick kiss on my dripping pea hole then she actually slid it in her mouth very slowly until the whole prick was in her mouth and her chin was resting on my balls. She pulled out until just the head remained in her mouth. Quickly she bobbed her head so that my cock slid in and out of her hot mouth. I gripped her hair tighter and moaned. "Here it comes Mother. Swallow it! Her it comes. Ahhhhh!." My seed erupted in her mouth and I could feel her mouth sucking harder in order to swallow it all."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.