Campus Life: Slut Week - Cover

Campus Life: Slut Week

Copyright© 2011 by Flavian

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - The sexy adventures of the Pledges of the Sigma Lambda Tau Society continue. Now that Rush Week is over, they must survive Slut Week and adapt to college life, as well as the new and different sexual lifestyle into which they have been immersed

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Public Sex   Slow   Nudism  

"What are you doing, Andi?" Jay asked, as they crossed the old rail bed behind the fire hall. They were moving briskly so that they could avoid observation by too many people who might be shocked at their skimpy attire.

"I'm texting the others," she answered as she glanced up from the screen of her Smartphone periodically to keep from tripping as they walked in the now-well-established darkness. "Catherine gave me a good idea when she mentioned her cousin's bachelorette party shenanigans. I'm trying to get the others to use that as a cover story for what we are doing from here on. It may get us some sympathetic cooperation; especially since we are under the legal age for some of what we need to do in a bar. And we will need to find a good bar soon as well."

Jay chuckled. "And just who is the designated bride-to-be for the evening for this little pretend bachelorette party foray?"

"It doesn't really matter right now. We can work that out when we get everyone together. I'm thinking that now that we have about half of what we need to get, the rest can be done rather quickly if we do it right. We will need a little bit of help, though, for the rest of it."


The professional firefighters of the Middlebury Engine Company had completed a good training session that day. The Chief was happy with the results and had complimented the men and women on their progress.

He even had some rare, but kind words for the efforts of the handful of firefighters from Middlebury's Volunteer Fire Company that had taken time off from their work and other pursuits on this Friday afternoon to hone their skills alongside the pros.

The firefighters had just been ready to break up and dismiss for the evening, with a plan to go down to the street to the new bar that had just opened recently, when they were stopped cold by the apparition in the open doorway. The almost naked couple was striding into the fire hall with an unusual confidence and determination, given the way they were dressed. After all, the skimpy swimwear they were wearing would have been shocking at the community pool, much less on the evening streets of downtown Middlebury.

As usual, it was Andi Steadman who took the lead in the conversation. Jay just shook his head and grinned at her boldness.

"Hi, Folks. Could my partner and I get a little assistance? We need to take some pictures and videos with you folks, if that is okay." Andi walked up to the guy who looked like he might be in charge. She was correct in her choice.

Chief Miles Heard cleared his throat as his other firefighters began to look around at each other and grin at his obvious embarrassment. "Just what is it that you need there, Young Lady?"

"Well, we are on a video scavenger hunt with some friends and we need to get some special shots and footage. This fire hall is just what we need, along with some of your really good-looking firefighters, if that is okay. I promise that we won't take up more than a few minutes." Andi gave Chief Heard her killer smile as she spoke.

One of the female firefighters stepped up with a grin and said, "Honey, if you are brave enough to walk into this den of testosterone dressed like that, we can be gracious enough to help you out; right, Guys; Ladies?"

She looked around with a challenging look, just daring any of the male firefighters to say anything to the contrary. They caught on quickly and nodded and murmured that they would all be glad to help.


The male firefighters, and even two of the four females present, were still flushed with a bit of arousal as they finished the shoot. Andi and Jay still had their swim wear in place, despite the many manipulations of the scanty material required to get the sexy shots. The Chief had insisted that they remain as covered as possible during the effort.

One of the male firefighters was using a USB cable to connect the camera to a video monitor in the back of the main room of the fire hall afterward. He activated a video and imagery software application and started the review of the pictures and video from the camera as the whole crew, along with Andi, Jay, and the Chief gathered around the monitor.

The shots included several of Andi as she sat on several male firefighters' laps in the cab and in the back of the pumper. The guys' hands had been pressed against one or more of her tits or ass cheeks, hiding the scant material of her micro-bikini, and making her look naked, as she was either smiling lustily or kissing them.

The next set was of Jay sitting with the four female firefighters in his lap at different times; the ladies were dressed in their fire utilities, along with various pieces of firefighting equipment, but the way they all sat hid the view of Jay's Speedo, making him look naked under them except for the fire hat on his head and the leering smile on his face.

The Chief had agreed to cooperate with the shot setups, but had balked at the suggestion made by one of the male firefighters to get a shot of Andi and the fire house's Dalmatian mascot. He was simply NOT going there!


When Tylea and Lee got Andi's text message to meet them at the fire hall, they were just leaving the lot of a combination gas station and convenience store. They were still snickering at the results of their photographic efforts at the store.

There were some nice shots of Lee dressed only in his Speedo and shoes pumping gas for a young female driver. The first shot had the girl standing behind Lee with her hand on one of his ass cheeks and an embarrassed look on her face as her other hand was up to her open mouth. The second one had Lee with her arms wrapped around him from behind, with a hand obviously down between his legs, as he reseated the pump nozzle to its holder on the pump. Lee's look was one of put-on shock, while hers was a leer.

The second set of shots contained some video also. They covered the adventure of Tylea pumping gas for a guy and his young wife or girlfriend. The guy had a stupid smile on his face and the woman had a scowl aimed at Tylea, Lee, and her man because of the antics going on around the car. If she had not had to use the ladies' room so badly, she would have stayed glued to the spot to ensure no hanky-panky could play out.

Lee had captured in video the angry screams and cursing of the woman as she had emerged from the store to see Tylea cleaning the guy's windshield. The act itself would not have caused so much anger in and of itself. It was just the way that Tylea was cleaning the windshield that had the woman in a fit of anger.

Tylea had used the wet sponge pad on the back of the squeegee to apply the cleaning solution to the windshield and clean it free of grime and dead bugs. She was wiping off the remaining wet solution, however, by having climbed on the hood of the car, and then just using the scanty pieces of her bikini top and the sexy motion of her breasts rubbing against the glass.

When it looked like the woman was going to attack Tylea, Lee stepped in, along with her man, and explained that this was all a stunt for a scavenger hunt. The lady was only partially mollified. She calmed somewhat, but it would not be hard to imagine some of the things she might have to say to her grinning male companion on the drive home.

The two swimsuit-clad teens headed toward the fire hall to meet up with Andi and Jay. They had noted Andi's idea for the rest of the evening, had agreed with her assessment of the need for a bit of subterfuge for getting into a bar, and had acknowledged that they would link up soon.


"I still can't believe that you are actually doing this," said Brooke as she held the camera and took a couple of more shots. Aaron was looking around, serving as lookout to warn them of anyone approaching them and interrupting their activities on the campus center green.

The three of them were especially wary knowing that, in the gloom of early evening, the need for the glare of the flash attachment in order to get the shots here would no doubt attract attention very quickly. So they did not have much time to complete their task.

Brooke shivered as the cool of the evening began to affect her. She thought, 'It's not just the cool evening temperature that has me shivering. This is just so HOT!'

Dee had skinned off her swimwear and was completely naked except for her cross trainers. She was bent forward at the waist and had her gorgeous ass pushed back against the underside of a prestigious fixture on the campus of Middlebury College.

A favorite spot on the center green on campus was the famous bronze 'Frisbee' statue. This was a sculpture of a beautiful dog anchored on an underground concrete base standing on its back left leg with its head turned to the right as if catching a Frisbee toy with its right rear leg off the ground and both forelegs raised even higher.

Dee had positioned her body to appear as if she were being fucked by the dog in the statue. She had a look of put-on ecstasy on her face with her mouth open as if moaning in orgasm, as she pinched one of her own nipples. It was hard to do this while fighting off the urge to laugh her head off and cringe in embarrassment at the same time.

"I think someone's coming!" Aaron said in a shouted whisper. Dee and Brooke scrambled to help the naked girl get her micro-bikini back in place. "Oops! My mistake; there's no one after all."

"Not funny, Aaron!" scolded Dee. She was flushed as much from the fear and exertion as from the mild arousal she had attained from being naked in public and in such a sexy pose with the statue of the dog.

"Hey!" responded Aaron with a chuckle. "It's all just fun. Now, let's get moving. We are probably the farthest from the fire hall. We don't want to keep the others waiting."


Kyle Evans had just parked and was entering the campus when he spotted Aaron, Dee, and Brooke heading away from the campus, toward the direction of some buildings in town. He took up a moving surveillance on foot to stay abreast of their movements.

'Wow!' he thought, 'Those women are just so hot anyway. And it is only magnified by those tiny swim suits! Especially Dee!' He smiled to himself as he realized he was a bit prejudiced in his opinion with that last thought.


Catherine and Jeremy were having a good laugh as they were finishing up some of the items on their scavenger hunt list for the evening. They were just a block from the fire hall, near the bridge that passed over the Otter Creek falls. There was enough foot traffic out at this point near some of the local eateries, where they could get a variety of people to help them with the video tasks.

They, along with several others who had stopped to watch--or ogle in the case of some of the guys--were laughing at the efforts of the guy who Jeremy was currently videoing as Catherine asked the guy to spell 'cunnilingus.' Several guys had tried it--no one successfully so far.

Even a couple of girls had tried it. One girl finally got it correct, but by that time, the scantily-clad couple had logged in a good twenty minutes of very funny video covering the spelling efforts of the passers-by, along with footage of the good-natured teasing by friends and dates.

As they finished up, Jeremy got a still of a guy writing his phone number in erasable marker across the left cheek of Catherine's ass, while the guy's date looked on with a put-on scowl. The next shot was of the guy's date having written her email address across Jeremy's chest as she looked over at her upset date still wearing her scowl, as if she had gotten even with him. They all laughed as they reviewed the shots together before the laughing couple took off toward campus and Catherine and Jeremy moved out in the direction of the fire hall.


"We need some help here with the rest of the evening," Andi was telling the fire crews as Dee, Brooke, and Aaron were finally walking in as the last of the Pledges to arrive at the fire hall, just behind Tylea and Lee, and Catherine and Jeremy.

Needless to say, this gathering of almost naked female flesh had the whole male contingent in the fire hall almost panting with hardly concealed desire in their expressions. The four female firefighters in the group were gazing appreciatively now and then at the four young guys dressed only in Speedos as well, especially noting the way their male sexual packages were outlined by the swimwear.

"What do you need, Andi?" one of the male firefighters managed to ask without tripping over his tongue.

"Well, we need to be able to get into a bar, like the one just down the block from here on the corner, without any hassle because of being underage. I have an ID that says I am twenty-two, but it might not work if somebody gives it a close look. The rest of my friends need cover as well if we are going to pull off what we need in order to get the last few video and photo shots we need for our scavenger hunt. We figured that we might get some sympathy from the bar's management if we tried to use our cover story of this being part of a bachelorette party."

"We can probably help you out by trying to vouch for you, based on the shots and clips you have taken here in the fire hall," said Chief Heard. "But is that going to be enough to help convince them of this being a bachelorette party gag?"

"Well, first off," said Jeanette, one of the female volunteer firefighters, "you need for one of you ladies to become a bride-to-be." She had a rueful smile mixed with an obvious tone of disdain in her voice. "Although, why anyone would want to be in that position, I can't tell you right now."

"Come on, Jeanette," said one of the other lady firefighters, the one named Maddy. "Don't start whining about your situation to these young folks. We know about you and that jerk you've been with. There's no need to rain on their parade with your troubles."

"Don't worry, I'm not," Jeanette assured Maddy, receiving relieved looks from the other lady firefighters, who obviously knew of Jeanette's situation. "I think I got it out of my system by telling you guys last weekend, putting two bottles of Scotch through my system this week, and finishing off by getting a good de-stressing physical workout today during training."

Turning to the micro-bikini-clad Pledges, Jeanette continued, "I WAS going to be in the position of becoming a bride-to-be up until last week. That's when I caught my bastard of a cheating fiancé naked in the shower with one of his old slut girlfriends at our apartment when I got off work early."

Jeanette pulled a rather small-carat-weight diamond engagement ring off her left hand and held it out. "Anyone need some cheap camouflage? Here's the main ingredient."

No one spoke for a few seconds as they all, college students and firefighters alike, tried not to add to the embarrassment of the moment. Finally, Dee stepped up and said in her soft Southern accent, "Sugar, are you sure you want to give up on the ring and on the guy? He may have had just a moment of weakness; and he might just really love you after all."

"Ha! Hardly! This was the SECOND time I caught him cheating on me since we got engaged, the little prick! Better to know now just how he really is before tying the knot, huh?"

This eased the tension of the moment a bit as Jeanette began chuckling and shaking her head. She stepped forward and jammed the ring quickly on the third finger of Dee's left hand. It barely cleared the younger girl's knuckle, and fit snugly, but not uncomfortably. Then, she leaned in and kissed Dee on the cheek and said, "Wear it in good health tonight, Honey. Then, go ahead and keep it as a reminder that you really need to be sure before you commit."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.