Campus Life: Slut Week - Cover

Campus Life: Slut Week

Copyright© 2011 by Flavian

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - The sexy adventures of the Pledges of the Sigma Lambda Tau Society continue. Now that Rush Week is over, they must survive Slut Week and adapt to college life, as well as the new and different sexual lifestyle into which they have been immersed

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Public Sex   Slow   Nudism  

Kyle Evans was back to a regular shift at J.A.M. Aluminum on Thursday morning. The shift had been humming along like clockwork today and the comfort level was a lot better than it used to be before Mr. Pittman's wife, Jan, had become the unofficial quality control specialist for the guys and gals over in the fabrication buildings.

The motorcyclist cooling vests that she had gotten the company to buy for the folks working in the stifling conditions of Fabrication Building Number 2, and all the other 'Fabs, ' were great. The vest idea, like the other innovations she had recommended, had worked like a champ to improve working conditions and morale. Productivity was going through the roof.

Kyle was convinced that a big part of the productivity increase was due to the workers' beliefs that someone with influence at the top was actually listening to them for a change. And that someone was Mrs. Pittman.

Jan Pittman had begun to visit the break areas between the fabrication and other buildings at the main plant shortly after her husband, Brad, had been promoted to a Junior Vice President position within J.A.M Aluminum. She would ask good breakthrough questions and good follow-up questions as well, showing that she was really listening and was really interested in making life for the J.A.M. work force easier and happier.

It had gotten so that everyone had begun to look forward to her visits out to the areas. It did not hurt that the cute mid-twenties redhead was a total hottie also. She no doubt figured in the wet dreams of at least a third of the single guys out there and maybe a fourth of the married guys as well. She might even have tickled the interest of a couple of the women who worked there.

When Kyle had first come to work at J.A.M. the previous spring, he had been somewhat of a smart-ass and had tried to flirt outright with her during her initial visits a few weeks later, while everyone was still trying to figure her out. No one knew at first that she was actually a Junior Vice President's wife back then. When they all saw that she could give as good as she got in the verbal jousting with Kyle and others, and that she had been true to her word about improving things around there, the guys, and the girls as well, had started to get onto Kyle. His fellow workers told him outright to back off with his ribbing of Jan.

Everyone had really started to like Jan as a person and to look forward to her visits. Jan had developed a loyal following of 'protectors' among the crews as well. Kyle had been able to detect which way the wind was blowing and had finally quit his outright flirting and verbal sparring with her. Now, whenever any flirting took place in the conversations between Kyle and Jan, it was with the full understanding of all that it was just innocent banter and that Kyle respected Jan just as much as, if not more than, the rest of the crew members; at least among the workers here in Fab 2.

The shift leader, Maynard Keyes, had approached Kyle shortly after Jan's visit today late in the morning. "Hey, Kyle; it looks like Jan left her car keys on the break table when she went back over to the head shed just a while ago. Do her a favor and take them over to her there at her husband's office on Mahogany Row, will you?"

Kyle knew that Maynard's 'request' was actually more than that. Maynard had still not forgiven Kyle completely--but he was almost there--for the younger man's earlier treatment of Jan weeks before. Kyle really did not mind, and he really did not resent Maynard. The guy was a good shift leader and treated all the working guys and gals fairly without raising his voice when things needed to get sorted out, even when crises developed at the site.

Turning the corner at the opening in the vehicle gate leading out of the Fabs, Kyle walked up the sidewalk leading to the main building. As he passed the executive parking area, he could not help but notice the Cadillac luxury sedan with the slightly caved in front left fender. It was just too familiar to him; after all, he had been on site just after that distortion to the fender had occurred last Friday evening in town. It was the same car in which Andi Steadman and Dee Rivers had been riding when the accident occurred and in which they had departed the scene afterward.

'Curiouser and curiouser, said Alice, ' thought Kyle.

Entering the main building, Kyle smiled at the two building receptionists at the front desks. One was a nice-looking guy, evidently just out of high school. The other was a beautiful brown-haired lady in her mid-twenties with no evidence of rings on her left hand. Kyle smiled to himself imagining the wicked thoughts that must be going through that kid's head everyday while working around such a gorgeous unattached woman.

When Kyle reached the executive area, he had to ask a cute receptionist named Donna Magill, according to her desktop name plate, for directions to Mr. Pittman's office. She pointed to an adjacent hallway and told him to look for Jennifer's desk--she was Brad's secretary ('Brad's'? Why not 'Mr. Pittman's'? Kyle still held onto some of the vestiges of his Army training in how to address superiors).

Jennifer, it turned out, was a very beautiful lady in her mid-thirties--don't they ever hire any UGLY ones at this place? Man! Donald Trump must be the head of HR for this bunch!--Her easy-going manner helped to ease some of Kyle's obvious discomfort at being in the rarified air of the executive office areas. She asked him to be seated while she buzzed Brad--'Brad, ' again; instead of 'Mr. Pittman.'

He had expected to have to go into Mr. Pittman's office. So, he was surprised when the door to that office opened and two relatively handsome men emerged, talking amiably and smiling. One was in his late twenties and the other was obviously a few years older. Pittman must be the older guy, Kyle thought to himself.

"Brad, Mr. Evans here has Jan's keys for you. He brought them over from where she evidently left them in Fab 2," Jennifer said in an informal and very familiar tone that just did not fit with Kyle's more formal experience of senior-subordinate relationships. He stood and turned to the older man and was surprised when the younger man reached out his hand for the keys.

"Hi! I'm Brad Pittman," the smiling younger man said to Kyle. "Thanks for bringing those over. Jan is probably around here somewhere on the Senior VP wing right now." He and the older man suddenly traded an unusual look that evidently carried a special message between them. Even Jennifer seemed to be more still and quiet for a second, Kyle noticed. "She would have really been in a pickle if she had tried to get out of here without her keys when she finished up her, uh, latest appointment," Brad finished.

"Kyle Evans. My pleasure, Mr. Pittman," responded Kyle with a smile of his own. "No problem."

"Brad, please. And let me introduce you to one of our newest Junior VPs, although not THE newest. Kyle, this is Dean Steadman. Dean is in charge of company operations for the other site over near Salisbury. You know the one we just acquired when J.A.M. expanded recently."

Kyle had not heard a single word past the word 'Steadman.' Although he did not gape in shock, he still had to take a second to get his facial expression into one of polite acknowledgement.

Mr. Steadman said to him, "Hey, if you are headed back over to Fab 2, I have something for you to take back to Maynard. Would you do that?"

"Sure thing, Mr. Steadman," Kyle said with a smile and a nod.

"Dean, please. I like the fact that J.A.M. Aluminum doesn't stand too much on formality." With that, the older man led Kyle to his office two doors down. As they entered, Kyle was impressed by the décor. It looked somewhat like what an executive suite should look like, but without a lot of the ostentation and bluster that one would expect from some companies. Kyle even noticed that Mr. Steadman--Dean--had not even bothered to assemble an 'I-love-me' wall with plaques and pictures taken of him with famous ball players or important politicians.

What WAS on the wall behind his desk is what made Kyle freeze in place and gawk.

It was a glamour portrait of a beautiful young blonde woman. Kyle easily recognized the lovely woman in the portrait as Andi Steadman, Dee's friend, whom he had met the previous Friday during the traffic incident, and one of the ladies in the Sigma Lambda Tau Society, undergoing that, uh, 'extensive' training that Dee had told him about. Now things really began to click: the car outside, the name, the picture.

As Dean was searching for the folder he had wanted to give Kyle, he glanced up and noticed the young man's open-mouthed stare. Following his gaze to Andrea's portrait on his wall, Dean smiled and said, "She's really lovely, isn't she?"

Kyle nodded and finally found his voice. "Is ... is she ... is that a portrait of your daughter?"

Dean guffawed and said, "Not you, too! No, Andrea is my wife! She came into my life just about six months ago when I really needed my life to get back on track. And I can tell you that she really has reenergized me. The other folks around here accuse me of robbing the cradle, and I keep telling them that she is my fountain of youth."

When Dean had used the word 'wife, ' Kyle's knees had almost buckled in surprise. This just keeps getting stranger by the minute, thought Kyle. His confusion must have been evident on his face, as Dean handed him the folder and asked him if he was okay.

"Oh. Yes. I'm okay, Mr., uh, Dean. I guess it's just that your wife's beautiful face smiling down out of that picture kind of took my breath away for a minute there. You really are one fortunate fellow."

Curiouser, indeed!


Brooke had everyone in stitches, laughing at her tale on Thursday afternoon.

"I didn't mean to shout. It's just that he had me in such a sexual frenzy that I started cumming like a ... like a ... locomotive or something. I mean, there was no stopping it!"

She was regaling them with her story of being led into an empty lab room by two of the elder member Brothers earlier in the day. They had taken turns receiving blow jobs from her, one receiving her attentions while one watched out for any approaches of outsiders. They had swapped places after the first one had filled Brooke's lovely mouth with his cock cream.

When Brooke had been laid out on her back on a lab table and one of the Brothers had entered her wet pussy with his still erect cock, she had responded very quickly and vocally to the delicious feelings of a really good and nasty--almost public--fucking. The Brother who had been on guard at the door had become worried about the noise Brooke was making and had rushed over to attempt to keep her quiet. His choice of method briefly left the three of them without anyone to watch for intruders--he whipped out his cock again and filled her mouth with it to dampen her cries.

The Brother in her tight pussy had let out a groan, cumming first, followed quickly by Brooke, who had pulled away from the cock in her mouth to cry out with a very loud and satisfied moaning cry. She had licked the fuck residue clean from the Brother between her legs before taking the cock of the remaining Brother back in her mouth to finish him off. He had just finished cumming in her mouth again when the door had rattled and a young man had stepped in.

It had taken the intruder a few seconds to probe around and find the light switch and then to realize that there were people already in the lab. The three were standing by that time, but had still been breathing heavily from their sexual exertions. The last of the Brothers had still been trying to stuff his cock back in his pants and Brooke had let her skirt fall back into place as she had reached for her backpack.

The perplexed student, who had evidently just been looking for a quiet place to study, had dropped his jaw and stood there in amazement when he had come to realize what was going on in the lab just before his intrusion. The Brothers had stood there until Brooke moved over quickly to the new guy.

She had brushed his cheek with her hand and then had given him a big wet kiss while the two Brothers had dashed around her and the intruder, making a quick getaway. Brooke had pulled away from the guy with a smile and had followed the Brothers in their mad dash out of the building, joining them outside in riotous laughter as they had sped away along the sidewalk.

"By the time I could get to the ladies' room in another building to clean up, the cum was already all the way down my legs to the tops of both shoes."

Her fellow Pledges were laughing uproariously at the images that Brooke had been painting for them in their minds as she told the story. Andi finally raised her hands from holding her sides in laughter and got everyone's attention. "Well; anyone got one better than that?"

There had been several good anecdotes concerning the sexual escapades all over campus all day Thursday, but everyone agreed that Brooke's was the most humorous. Even Trevor, her roommate, was finally out of his funk of the night before, laughing along with her.


"And you really think this could be a problem?" asked Helen Morris, as she and her friend and housekeeper, Krista, shared some hot chocolate in the middle of the afternoon on Thursday.

"Helen, I only know that April thinks it might be a bit of a problem with Dean and Andrea--Andi. You know, it's probably more of a problem of perception than one of fact. But even that could cause a man to worry," Krista paused to sip her cocoa, before grinning and saying, "You know how fragile the male ego is."

Helen could not help but grin back. She thought not only of Andi Steadman and her situation with Dean as it related to all of this Sigma Lambda Tau business, but of her own daughter, Dee, as well. It was only natural for a mother to worry.

But Dee did not seem to be the focus of any difficulties related to her family, her group of friends, or the work situation with Helen's husband's company; Andi, however, did. Yes, Helen would have to talk to Mo about this; but she would have to be very careful how she broached the subject.


The elder members came for them at five-thirty Thursday afternoon.

Two Brothers and two Sisters entered each of the Pledge suites. They had to do two sweeps on the Pledge hallway in order to have enough elder members to gain full control of all five pledge couples.

The two Sisters would approach the Pledge lady while the two Brothers approached the male Pledge. Padded handcuffs were quickly placed on the wrists of the Pledges with their arms secured behind their backs. They were each checked to ensure that the thongs were in place on both the male and female Pledges before the couple was led out of the Suite.

Downstairs, and in back of the House, the teams had all assembled by the pool. There were no meal items in place, although one table had been setup for drinks and there were three open ice chests with beer, wine coolers, hard cider, and sodas visible.

The atmosphere did not seem to be quite as cordial this time. None of the Brothers or Sisters was smiling. Some, in fact, were sneering. A couple of them were standing by a table covered with a sheet under which the bulges of several unidentifiable objects could be detected.

The five fuck benches were in place, with containers of personal lubricant placed at the near side foot of each. The digital video cameras were already on, as the red 'recording' lights indicated. Brother Alec was manning the hand-held camera this evening.

Todd stood before them all and made the announcements about this evening's activity. "Tonight is Thong-And-Thrall Thursday. For a while this evening, you are to be considered as totally enslaved. That is, you are completely and utterly in THRALL to us, the Brothers and Sisters of the Sigma Lambda Tau Society.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.