Campus Life: Slut Week - Cover

Campus Life: Slut Week

Copyright© 2011 by Flavian

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The sexy adventures of the Pledges of the Sigma Lambda Tau Society continue. Now that Rush Week is over, they must survive Slut Week and adapt to college life, as well as the new and different sexual lifestyle into which they have been immersed

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Public Sex   Slow   Nudism  

"MMMMMmmmmhhh," Dee moaned as Aaron began to apply the lubricant to the brown and pink outer skin of her tight anal bud. This was all taking place about ten minutes after they had finished cleaning up from a really satisfying first ever vaginal fuck together, with Dee on top. They had followed this by reading the instructions on the side of the Fleet enema container and applying it accordingly in the bathroom, followed by the discharge and a thorough cleaning.

Aaron had really been fired up after watching the ladies' raw display of feminine sexuality together earlier, and Dee had responded enthusiastically. They had simply returned to their suite, where Aaron had lain back, and Dee had unhesitatingly mounted his very hard cock. She had then ridden them both to a very satisfying--and loud, even for Dee--conclusion.

Aaron spoke soothingly to her now as he worked on her ass and just kept up the external stimulation for a while. When she had adjusted to his touch there, he informed her that he was going to insert one finger up to one knuckle. Dee just nodded and began to tense, saying jokingly, "I just hope you trimmed your fingernails recently." Although, she thought, after that enema and the resultant discharge, there should not be much for his fingernails to encounter.

Aaron chuckled and said, "No, no, don't tense up. Try to relax. When I did this last week, Andi told me that I should have my partner try to push out as if she were trying to go to the bathroom. That makes it easier and cuts down on any discomfort." Aaron backed off and waited for Dee to nod before he began again with his left index finger. "And, yes, Miss Smartass, or should I say Miss Mighty Fine Ass, I DID trim my nails just this morning."

This time, he got his finger in with just a sigh from Dee, as she tried to follow his instructions. He worked around inside of her for about a minute while caressing her ass cheeks and her back with his right hand before he told her he was going to add a second finger. Dee found Aaron's pattern of speaking softly and erotically explaining what he was doing to her along the way to be very relaxing. Evidently, Andi had been a good influence on him the previous week. She nodded and he proceeded. This time, her sigh ended with a soft, "Oooh."

After another two or three minutes, during which Aaron continued to caress her back while sawing gently in and out of her ass with his two lubricated fingers, Aaron told her softly that he was adding a third finger. She nodded again and even chuckled once, as she pushed back against the added intrusion. This time, she grunted out, "Unhh-ummmm-uh!" as the freshly-lubed third finger joined the other two in the stretching preparation Aaron was doing for her so gently and patiently as he continued to stroke the sensitive skin of her back and sides and whisper gently to her.

After a few minutes of this, Aaron told her, "It's time, Dee. I'm going to pull out my fingers and replace them with my cock. I've got it well lubricated. Just push back on it like you did on the fingers and this should be okay."

"That's easy for you to say, Aaron. You aren't the one about to get a cock shoved up your ass!" she attempted to joke about the coming intrusion, but the flush of her body revealed her excitement. Aaron did not reply, but moved to place the lubricated head of his very stiff cock against her anal opening.

Dee and Aaron were both pleasantly surprised at how little effort it took for the well-lubricated head of his cock to pop through, as her well-prepared virgin asshole swallowed the tip rather quickly. Aaron held still for a moment to let Dee adjust to the feeling. She had started to breathe rapidly and to tense up again. After a few seconds, she relaxed and her breathing returned pretty close to normal. Well, she thought, another cherry is popped! I'm having my first anal fuck and, so far, it is not an ordeal, but it is moving quickly toward being a blast!

Aaron took a few minutes to ease in, pumping gently and slowly to the point where his entire cock was inside of her. Even then, he held still for a couple of minutes to allow Dee time to steady her breathing and get used to the intrusion of the entire length of his cock. He spoke soothingly to her, telling her just how sexy she was and how wonderful her ass felt to his cock. She found that it really did help when she pushed back as if trying to go to the bathroom herself.

He encouraged her to use the fingers of one of her hands to work on her pussy, especially around and on her clit, while he reached around to caress and squeeze her right tit; gently at first, and then progressively firmer--meanwhile, wiping the greasy fingers of his left hand on the sheet below him and keeping them away from Dee's pussy, mindful of Andi's earlier comment about avoiding vaginal inflammation. Dee found that the extra stimulation from Aaron's breast manipulation actually did distract her body from any mild discomfort, mainly pressure, she might be feeling initially from having Aaron's cock embedded in her ass.

Aaron began to move slowly, taking care not to hurt his partner. It was not easy to hold off his ejaculation, despite having just finished cumming in her pussy just a short while ago. The tightness of her rear opening on his cock was driving him crazy. This was one of the most amazing sensations he had ever felt, even with his experience of riding Andi's ass the previous week. Dee's virgin ass was so much tighter than Andi's had been, and he felt as if his cock was gripped in a velvet vice.

Even in the excitement of all this, Aaron maintained enough mental clarity to realize that he had better not mention that observation about Andi, or any other comparisons for that matter, among the ladies in his Pledge class about their various skills and attributes. They were all just so fucking sexy and hot! And he did not want to foster any competitive jealousies.

The movement became easier and quicker over the next few minutes. Dee actually began to feel a lot of building pleasure; not so much from the feeling in her ass, but from the closeness and verbal encouragement of such a gentle and caring man, coupled with the physical stimulation of her ass and her pussy and her tits.

Aaron paused only once to squirt another shot of lube on his cock, without withdrawing entirely, when the friction began to get a bit dry. After another five minutes, Aaron was almost as surprised as Dee was to feel her body shake and shimmy and to hear her moan with a mild but nicely satisfying orgasm. Dee was usually very vocal and loud when she came; not this time.

Dee's body spasm and the tightness of her ass were just too much at that point. Aaron groaned and shot spurt after spurt of cum deep inside her ass, thrusting hard at the excitement of it all. After about six spasms, he began to breathe easier and he leaned across her back, reaching around to hold both of her breasts gently and play with her nipples while he spoke to her softly and truthfully--in his mind, anyway--about just how wonderfully sexy she was. Dee let her arms collapse under her and kept her ass in the air, but she rested her forehead on the bed as her breathing returned closer to normal.

"Well, not only did that not suck; it was pretty damned hot!" Dee said at last. "Thank you, Aaron, for making my first ever ass-fuck such an amazing experience." Then she could not help but giggle. "I never thought I'd ever say something like that to ANY man before I got here."

Aaron pulled his rapidly softening cock gently from Dee's ass and sat back, extending his legs on either side of Dee. He said in all seriousness, "I am just so truly honored to be the guy who got the privilege of being the first ever to share that experience with you, Dee. You are a very special lady. Hell, you are ALL so special! I just hope the other guys realize just how special all of you ladies are!"

Dee rose up and turned around to look Aaron directly in the eye, followed by a quick kiss to his lips. She smiled and said, "You are so sweet, Aaron. All you guys are sweet. I just hope that this week does not turn any of us sour, so to speak, with all the unusual activities they have lined up for us." Then she leaned in toward his groin and was mildly surprised to find that his cock only had cum and lubricant on it. She had worried earlier that she would be doing cleanup on his cock and encountering, well, other things.

She said, "Well, it sure looks clean. But I think I probably ought to do the enema treatment routinely before doing this again, just to be sure in my own mind."

As Dee licked Aaron's cock clean, in accordance with Andi's established slut etiquette rules, she began to snicker. He did not know how to react to this. Dee looked up and grinned at him as she reached for the container of lubricant. She glanced at the label and said, "Uh-huh! These Sigma Lambda Tau folks are very thorough in all of their preparations." She held out the container so that he could see the label below the brand name with the words, 'Berry-flavored Edible Personal Lubricant' on the side. Even he had to chuckle at that one.

Dee was shocked and tried to protest when Aaron began to move his head around under and behind her again, as she realized what he intended. "No, Aaron! Not my ass! It's ... I mean..."

"It's what I am supposed to do, according to Andi's rules, and it's what I am GOING to do, Woman! So, shush!" With that, Aaron raised his head and dipped his tongue to her asshole before planting his lips to begin licking and sucking his cum out of her asshole, that portion that was not already draining out due to gravity. He was also pleased to taste the berry-flavored lubricant. He was not really surprised to find nothing distasteful. Andi had also prepared him for that and had reassured him as well as showing him the previous week; so he was not as alarmed as Dee. Her alarm was also eased--replaced with pleasure--by several flicks of Aaron's tongue on her clit afterward.

When Aaron finished licking Dee's ass, they both rose to hug and kiss each other and giggle. After a few minutes of just holding each other, Dee smiled wickedly at Aaron and said, "Time to break open the packaging on your butt plug, Fella." Aaron groaned, but nodded in resignation, followed by a shallow smile.

After about ten minutes of Dee's lubrication and preparation of Aaron's asshole, similar to what he had done for her, he was ready. He was on all fours trying to get used to the idea of moving around or even sitting while feeling like he was in a constant state of taking a shit. THIS was not the best feeling Aaron had ever experienced; but, what the hell. He was sure that it was probably in preparation for something related to this later on. So far, it didn't hurt.

Aaron and Dee both got up to wash their hands and faces and brush their teeth before returning to bed. They lay together spooning and talking for about an hour before he had Dee remove Aaron's butt plug. After cleaning it and leaving it to dry on the sink stand, they returned to bed to hold each other. They began to drift off to sleep very quickly.

Around two-thirty in the morning, with darkness all around, Dee woke up to find that she had been stroking Aaron's stiff cock almost absent-mindedly in her sleep and that she had the moisture of arousal seeping from her pussy. She rolled over and finished waking Aaron with a soft, slow kiss to the lips. Aaron came fully awake after a few seconds and rolled her easily onto her back, pushing his stiff cock into her wet pussy easily. From that point on, they enjoyed a very slow and gentle fuck that was pleasing for both of them, though their orgasms resulted only in quiet satisfied sighs rather than Dee's usual very noisy responses to sex. After cleaning each other afterward with their tongues, they kissed for a few minutes and lay back and began to drift off to sleep again quietly.

Not so, it seemed, with their other Pledge friends up and down the hallway. As Dee and Aaron were trying to get back to sleep, they found themselves twitching in amusement at the eruptions of the erotic sounds drifting into their open doorway. From up and down the hallway, they heard the distinct sounds of sexually-generated pleasure emanating from the door-less open Suites of their fellow Pledges.


Earlier Sunday evening, Irina Mirkova had been contemplating her pending visit on Monday morning to the office of Campus Security for Middlebury College. The old Chief of Campus Security had been like putty in her hands in the previous years. All she had needed to do with the old Chief was arrange an anonymous evening once a month or so, sometimes--rarely--with one of the Sigma Lambda Tau ladies, but more often with one of Old Carl's professional ladies from Boston or Montpelier, preferably one who was blonde, with big tits.

With this new company, Mohawk Solutions, providing contract security services for the campus, Irina would have to establish some sort of similar relationship with the new Chief. She needed to make him aware of the unusual and special Sigma Lambda Tau activities that occasionally spilled over onto the campus.

If need be, Irina might even have to offer him some very special incentive as well to get him to allow the necessary leeway for the Pledges, especially involving the activities associated with Slut Week. She did not want the Pledges to be placed in any jeopardy of getting into trouble with the College administration or to be exposed to censure or scandal in the eyes of the community or their families.

Irina's thought processes had been interrupted when the special courier had delivered an express envelope to her--on a Sunday evening of all things--requiring her signature for receipt. Now she held it with curiosity and a bit of dread as well.

The large envelope bore the return address of the General Counsel of the Pearl Foundation and was embossed with the Foundation's corporate logo: the top portion of a boulder with a sword imbedded and tilted to the right; from the hilt there dangled a string of pearls. She guessed that it was supposed to be a play on the English legend of King Arthur and his sword--Excalibur--that he was supposed to have pulled from the stone, enabling him to claim the throne of England.

Irina only surmised the addition of the pearls to link the image to Old Carl's 'Foundation'--ha! She laughed internally, but made no sound as she gazed at the envelope for a moment longer before opening it. Old Carl was nothing more than a glamorized pimp and purveyor of flesh, and his so-called Foundation simply provided a convenient, and tax-exempt, cover of legitimacy for his seamier activities and business enterprises. But, she had to acknowledge, he did many good things for people with the Foundation's revenues as well.

The letter from the Pearl Foundation's General Counsel was filled with legalese that only served initially to annoy her. It was just a transmittal letter, indicating that the lawyer was fulfilling the wishes of J. Carlton Scott, Jr. in the event of his death. He was forwarding the attached personal letter from Old Carl written specifically for Irina.

Five minutes later, Irina was curled up on the floor of the front room of her suite, sobbing softly as tears flowed freely. Her quiet crying went unnoticed by anyone passing her quarters. If anyone had heard and checked on her, he or she would have been very surprised and probably unnerved at the sight. After all, Irina was always--ALWAYS--in control. No one in the Sigma Lambda Tau Society ... hell, no one in the state of Vermont ... had ever seen her crying like this; much less seen her break down and slip to the floor in an uncontrolled emotional heap!

'FREE! I am free at last!' she thought as she contemplated the contents of the letter:


My Dear Irina,

If you are reading this, then I am dead.

With my death, I want to pass something on to you that you have more than earned many times over. Allow me to explain.

I am well aware of your personal history. I know about the Ukrainian orphanage and that Russian misfit who abused you daily in your late childhood. I know about your teen years in the harem of the Turk, Besir Davutoglu, and the lessons you received there at the hands of Besir Bey's harem mistress. I am also aware of your move to Paris, and your early adult life and tutelage as a Courtesan under Francois and Claire Villeland, before moving to America and eventually coming under the iron hand of Vitaly Urgunov.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.