Campus Life: Slut Week - Cover

Campus Life: Slut Week

Copyright© 2011 by Flavian

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The sexy adventures of the Pledges of the Sigma Lambda Tau Society continue. Now that Rush Week is over, they must survive Slut Week and adapt to college life, as well as the new and different sexual lifestyle into which they have been immersed

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Public Sex   Slow   Nudism  

"Now, I have one administrative matter to cover with you," Melanie continued. "There is one special little twist that applies only to Slut Week for which I will need to alert you now. That is the imposition of Rule Seven.

"Rule Seven: From Monday morning of Slut Week, beginning right after breakfast until the Friday Night Forage begins: Pledges, both men and women, must fuck, suck, and display their bodies whenever and wherever ordered by an elder member Brother or Sister of the Sigma Lambda Tau Society.

"Pledges must also carry out any other of their reasonable requests in conjunction with these sexual demands. This may include carefully arranged public exposure, as well as activities including fucking, licking, and sucking inside or outside of the Sigma Lambda Tau house. And it can be either one-on-one, as part of a threesome, or all the way up to gangbang level of intensity whenever ordered."

"Melanie," interrupted Tylea. "When you say 'wherever or whenever ordered, ' do you mean ON campus as well as off campus here at the house? And I haven't met all of the Sigma Lambda Tau elder members; so how will I know that I'm not just being approached for sex by some other horny college boy?"

"Good questions, Tylea," Melanie said sincerely. "Yes, 'wherever or whenever ordered' includes on campus as well as off; but we take care concerning exposure to scandal, and Irina usually makes, umm--special--arrangements with Campus Security for Slut Week.

"As for identifying the elder members, take a look at this." With that she offered her right hand as an upright fist. On the little finger of the right hand was a small pinky ring. It was a beautiful silver band with one small, but exquisite pearl.

"This is the special ring that is worn by every one of the elder member Brothers and Sisters. Whoever makes the request will ensure that you recognize the authenticity of the ring when any sexual demand is made. Does that clear things up a bit?"

Tylea nodded and the others joined in as well, although with more than a little trepidation. Melanie smiled and continued.

"We will hold off on demands for anal sex until after Watertight Wednesday, however. For their parts, the elder member Brothers and Sisters will take care to ensure that the demanded activities will not threaten grades, continued enrollment at the college, or the image of normalcy to be maintained in the minds of relatives and friends back home."

There was silence for a few seconds before Andi spoke up. "Let me see if I am hearing what you said under Rule Seven correctly. Basically, from Monday morning until Friday night, we are all really in the position of being sex slaves to the elder members of Sigma Lambda Tau."

Melanie smiled and actually gushed, "Yes! Isn't it thrilling?" Aaron could not help but notice that Melanie's eyes had widened and her breathing had picked up in its intensity. Her nipples looked like rivets on armor plating. They were so hard and sticking out so prominently; it looked like they might even be painful. While he could not clearly see the opening to her pussy from the angle at which he was sitting, he would wager that she was actually juicing heavily as she said this.

Aaron could only shake his head slightly and wonder to himself how this supposedly well-educated woman could get so excited about being the object of this sex slavery shit! It was a dream come true for the guys, he was sure! But for the girls? Well, I guess we are all going to learn more about that, he thought as he hugged Dee closer to himself briefly. Dee just smiled thinly and leaned into him.


The Pledges had all dressed nicely for supper, as was the norm in the Sigma Lambda Tau house. Once again they were amazed at the details involved in putting on a nice dinner meal most evenings. The place settings and the courses served were right out of a four-or-five-star restaurant in any of the major cities.

The conversations at each table, where there was only one Pledge couple matched up with three elder member couples, was as entertaining and intriguing as it had been the previous week. If any of the Pledges faltered in a point of manners or knowledge of the place settings, the elder members were very gracious in helping them without any indication of ridicule.

The elder members also went out of their way to ensure that they did not embarrass the Pledges by allowing the youngsters to be left behind in the conversations or to let themselves talk their way inextricably into a conversational or logical corner. The Pledges all came away from the meal with the idea that they had been made to feel like they truly fit in well with these very sophisticated upperclassmen.

Retiring to the Library after supper, the Pledges were once again gathered together by Irina, Melanie, and Jack. Jack, who served as mentor for the Pledge men in the same role that Melanie did for the ladies, reached for a stack of softbound books on one of the library tables behind him and began passing them out. The Pledges noted the title: Sigma Lambda Tau Society Training Handbook. Irina and Melanie, meanwhile, began to explain how the evening after-dinner training sessions would proceed each night beginning the week after Slut Week.

Andi was only halfway listening to the two ladies as she flipped open to the table of contents of her copy of the book that Jack was handing out. She raised her eyebrows at what appeared to be a very thorough regimen of training in the various fine arts of sex.


Safety;
Psychological-emotional preparation and responses--Level I;
Body preparation and hygiene (including body-waxing; manicure; pedicure; hair; makeup);
Dress for success (including costumes);
The Fine Art of Flirting (visual, verbal, and electronic);
Manners and Dance;
Health and Physical fitness recommendations (including Pole Dancing for fitness, and diet);
Erotic conversational stimulation before, during, and after sex;
Visual stimulation for sex;
Just touch;
Just kiss;
Oral sexual skills (for men and women);
Sexual endurance (for the men);
Women pleasing women (for the women);
Men pleasing men (for the men);
Anal skills and preparations;
Toys and Sexual Aids;
Food and sex;
Fetishes (an introduction and survey);
Psychological-emotional preparation and responses--Level II;
Multiple partner preparation and care;
Dominance and submission recognition and practices (including switching roles and dealing with extreme situations such as sexual slavery);
Becoming the unnoticed partner in public situations;
From Slut to Courtesan; From Rake to Cavalier Servente;


'Wow, ' thought Andi, 'they have really packed a lot of material into one book.' She realized that she would be very surprised if she, with her own experiences, or any of the other Pledges could master even just a small portion of this material in a couple of years, much less just one or two short semesters.

When they had finished in the Library and were released by Irina and the two elder member mentors, the Pledge ladies stood and took the offered arms of their male Pledge partners for the week. The men smiled and led them gracefully, and without any overt indication of anxious hurry, to the stairway leading upstairs to their Suites with no doors. There, the Pledge couples would spend the evening getting closer to each other; much closer.


Andi asked that all the Pledge couples meet briefly in Suite 2F--the only unassigned room on the Pledge hallway--for a few minutes after they had all gotten naked and used the facilities in their own rooms as necessary. She deliberately positioned herself sitting on the floor between Jay's legs. She placed Jay's left hand on her breast and his right hand between her legs just as she had earlier in their meeting before supper.

As the recognized Pledge Captain for her friends and fellow Pledges, her intention was to try to encourage a faster onset of comfort and physical intimacy among the newly-designated roommate couples for this week. Given how the other couples had begun to sit in a manner similar to hers and Jay's upon entering Suite 2F, she was able to derive some satisfaction.

"First off," Andi began once all the Pledge couples had arrived and had gotten comfortable with the girls between the legs of the guys and the guys with arms around the girls. "Has everyone settled in okay with the new pairings?" she asked directly. Getting nods from everyone except Tylea, Andi looked directly at the dark-skinned girl.

Tylea realized suddenly that she was under scrutiny. Looking back over her shoulder, she asked of Lee, "Are you okay with everything, Baby?" Lee smiled and nuzzled her neck, bringing forth a hum and a smile from Tylea, who looked back at Andi. "Everything seems okay here, Madam Pledge Captain." Andi smiled and shook her head, impressed at how well the normally shy Tylea was beginning to come around.

Nevertheless, she realized that this whole arrangement was creating a sense of hurried intimacy. Andi could see that each of her fellow Pledges was trying hard, though, to make the best of it. They all wanted to grow and learn all they could in this unusual and very exciting environment, and as quickly as possible. The whole situation instilled a massive thrill in all of them that they did not want to let escape them. She took a deep breath before speaking.

"Okay. We all know that there will be anal activities this week, and we all have the butt plugs. I'd like to encourage each of you to try anal sex with your roommate either tonight or tomorrow, so that it won't be a shock to you ladies on Wednesday night. I know from experience that it can really be quite nice, and can actually be a thrill, when it is done right and you prepare well. But it IS different and requires some preparation for most couples.

"Some swing groups I've heard about require condoms for anal sex, but I don't see the Sigma Lambda Tau folks doing that. I found two twin-packs of Fleet disposable enema in the sink cabinet of Jay's and my bathroom; so I expect all of the Suites are stocked like that as well.

"An enema beforehand for the lady is not absolutely necessary, but it can sure dispel some apprehension for the guy as to what his uncovered cock might encounter during anal sex, and for the girl about what might appear afterward for her to deal with orally or vaginally. We don't want any GI distress or vaginal inflammations.

"Guys, you have no idea of the threats we girls face in the area of vaginal health, even without sex involved. Why do you think that most girls hover when using public toilets, rather than just sitting? I'll leave it up to you concerning use of the enema, but Jay is going to help me use one before we fuck anally tonight."

Jay's cock jumped and he got a big smile on his face from the confirmation that he would indeed tonight be fucking this wonderful and beautiful blonde woman who he was holding; and ass fucking at that! There were some looks of apprehension from some of the other girls. Before Andi could say anything else, Aaron spoke from where he was sitting with Dee in his arms and lap.

"Andi showed me how to make the whole experience as comfortable as possible last Friday night. It was a real eye-opener and an amazingly huge and erotic thrill. That was right after she had already blown my mind away with unbelievable vaginal sex. Thanks again, by the way, Andi. That was really just so special." Andi smiled and tilted her head, indicating that he should continue.

Brooke marveled silently at how easily Andi could sit there while others discussed her private moments so openly.

Aaron continued. "She taught me how to help the lady relax, and how to take my time, too. It looks like there appear to be big squeeze containers of lube in all the night stands, by the way." He went on to tell about beginning with a well-lubricated finger, then two, and then three, before moving on to inserting the man's well-lubricated cock into the lady's also-lubricated anal opening.

Andi was impressed at the confident way that Aaron went on to explain other forms of stimulation to try on other parts of the woman's body before and during anal sex to make the experience as pleasurable as possible for both parties. She took pride in the fact that he remembered so much of what she had taught him during that one erotic episode.

"Any questions?" asked Andi when Aaron had finished. There were looks all around among the other couples, but no one seemed to have any questions about how to go about trying anal sex. Then Brooke raised her hand tentatively and Andi looked at her with raised eyebrows, encouraging the brunette to say what was on her mind.

"I..." Brooke suddenly blushed. "Andi, you mentioned last week about ... well..." Brooke could not look anyone in the face as she gathered her courage to continue. "You talked about sex that was girl-on-girl. I imagine that will be part of this week's activities at some point and I ... I don't..." She could not continue as she blushed and turned her face toward Trevor's chest.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.