Campus Life: Slut Week
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2011 by Flavian

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The sexy adventures of the Pledges of the Sigma Lambda Tau Society continue. Now that Rush Week is over, they must survive Slut Week and adapt to college life, as well as the new and different sexual lifestyle into which they have been immersed

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Public Sex   Slow   Nudism  

Wow, thought Brooke Cavanaugh to herself; it's Sunday afternoon and I'm really back at the Sigma Lambda Tau House. She had spotted Trevor's large shoes among the clothing hanging in the first of the ornate hardwood lockers she had tried before finding one that was empty for her to use. So her assigned roommate for this week was already back as well.

Brooke had undressed completely and placed every stitch of her clothing in one of the empty lockers with the ornately decorated wooden doors, per the house rules for members whenever they were upstairs in the Sigma Lambda Tau House.

She glanced inside the doorway to her right and saw her other fellow Pledges, less Trevor, sitting together naked. They were all talking quietly in Suite 2F, the common gathering room--without doors, like all the Pledge Suites--as she passed it on the way to her own suite.

It looks like we all made it back with no more Pledge drop-outs, she thought, still disappointed that they had lost Steve and Sarah the previous week.

Carrying her makeup bag into Suite 2A, the suite she was to share with Trevor this week, she heard a sound and looked up. Coming out of the suite's bathroom--also without a door--after dropping off his own Dopp kit, was her roommate for the week. Trevor Stiles was as naked as she was. He looked up when he noticed Brooke's presence in the suite's main room.

Despite having seen and been around each other while totally naked during the latter part of the previous week--Rush Week--they still smiled sheepishly at each other and blushed. Trevor remembered the excitement of all of the other Pledges watching Brooke as she'd had sex with her former roommate, Steve, in front of them all. Trevor was reminded that now he was destined to enjoy her company in bed this week. His cock twitched a bit, causing him a bit of further embarrassment.

He also harkened back to the shopping trip the previous Friday, and the views he and the other male Pledges had gotten of Brooke's sweet body, along with the bodies of all the babes who were in his SLT Pledge class this year.

The guys, along with several sales persons and customers, had gotten flashes of bare pussy under short skirts during shoe shopping as the clerks had lifted the legs of the Pledge ladies to try on the new shoes.

The male Pledges had also seen the Pledge ladies strip completely naked in public right there in the store aisles while trying on the oh-so-sexy outfits, lingerie, and tiny bikinis they had purchased at the Sweet Nothings boutique. As these images played across Trevor's mind, his cock began to fill with blood and stiffen gradually, despite his efforts to remain flaccid in Brooke's physical presence.

"Hey, Roomie," said Trevor softly. "I hope you had a good weekend." The two late teen freshmen at Middlebury College--young adults now--were having trouble meeting each other's eyes and it was mostly, but not entirely, because of the mutual attraction of their exposed naked bodies. They were being thrust naked together into roommate status at the direction of their trainers and mentors here in the house of the Sigma Lambda Tau Society.

They had experienced the eeriness and excitement of it for the latter portion of the previous week. But they still had to overcome the conditioning of almost two decades of being raised under the restrictions of societal norms. And those norms did not include pairing up naked male and female hormonal college freshmen as roommates for the express purpose of having them become comfortable in any sexual situation.

Brooke and Trevor were part of a Pledge class of six men and six women recruited and culled from a larger number of freshmen entering Middlebury College this year who had shown an interest in joining the Sigma Lambda Tau Society. They had stayed on for the training and adventure of becoming well-versed in the art, science, and skill-craft of the Courtesan for the women and the Cavalier Servente for the men. Eventually, they would become suitable consorts for the rich and powerful men and women who were the movers and shakers in politics, social influence, and industry all over New England and the Eastern U.S.

"Hello, Trevor," Brooke said softly. They both had stopped moving momentarily upon realizing each other's presence in the suite. Noting her mild discomfort and seeing the makeup bag in Brooke's hand, Trevor stepped aside to allow her to pass on into the bathroom. He gave her plenty of room to pass. He did not want her to fear inadvertent physical contact with him this early in their pairing.

Brooke smiled appreciatively and delivered her bag to the sink's vanity counter. Gazing momentarily at her reflection in the mirror, she sighed and said in a whisper to herself, "Screw all this dancing around!" Taking out her hairbrush she ran it a couple of times through her hair. Checking her makeup she called out, "Trevor!"

Trevor glanced back inside the bathroom door and answered, "Yes?" He was trying to avoid looking at her directly. But as naked and as hot as Brooke was, that was very difficult to do.

Brooke turned and looked directly at him before moving toward him and surprising him with a full body hug. The press of her gorgeous rounded tits against his chest and the smile she gave him, now that he found his face about two inches from hers, went a long way toward relieving some of the mild unease he had felt in her presence. His cock continued to grow and now began to ache, however, in its stiffness as it was trapped between their abdomens.

Brooke had suddenly lost her own unease as well. That rat, JJ, had evidently already forgotten what she and he had had together over their senior year in high school and this past summer. Not only had he not returned her calls the previous week and all weekend. He had left word--with his mother, of all people--to tell Brooke, if she called his house, that he had decided to 'move on past' their relationship now that he was at Norwich; the jerk! He had not even had the balls to tell her himself!

"To answer your question," she told him, "No! I had a shitty weekend. But seeing you and knowing what's in store for us, at least beginning tonight, I can't help but feel that things are definitely going to get a whole lot better." With that, she gave him a peck on the lips.

As she attempted to pull away, Trevor reached down to pull her back. Pressing his lips to hers, he gave her as passionate a kiss and hug as she could remember having had in a long while. Answering the challenge that his tongue posed, she offered her own lips and tongue in an oral duel that went on between the two of them for at least twenty seconds.

Pulling back at last, Brooke was breathing heavily from the surprise and the arousal of Trevor's sudden kiss. Her nipples had hardened and she could feel the itch between her legs starting. All she could say was, "Oh, my!" causing both of them to chuckle.

Trevor smiled at her and said softly, "Brooke, I can tell you that while I was glad to be able to get away from here for a short break this weekend and see my folks, I could not get this whole Sigma Lambda Tau thing out of my head. As early as Saturday afternoon, I was already getting sick of being at home and I could not wait to get back here. Saturday night I was also already getting a hard-on that would not go away just from thinking about being matched up with you as my roommate this coming week.

"It's not that Dee, my roommate from last week, isn't hot! All you ladies are as hot as can be! It's just that Irina Mirkova's announcement on Friday that I would be paired with you this week really fired me up."

Brooke blushed a bit and said, "Why? What's so different about me, compared to Dee, or Catherine, or any of the other Pledge ladies?"

"This week is Slut Week, according to the Irina's schedule," replied Trevor with a grin. "While we will be paired up with other roommates during later weeks this semester, I figured that whichever one of you ladies I was paired with this week would probably share a sort of special set of memories with me out of all the ones we are creating here.

"After all," he continued, "we are definitely building a mental inventory of special sexual experiences and training as we make our progress toward becoming Courtesans for you ladies and Cavalier Servente for us guys. It stands to reason that some of those experiences will be more--well, special--than others."

Brooke looked back at him for a couple of seconds and said, "That's sweet, Trevor. But just remember, like Melanie, Jack, and Irina said last week, we need to be on guard against letting ourselves get carried away with each other and become too tied one-on-one emotionally during our training. Otherwise, we lose our edge."

He gave her a peck on her nose and smiled, "Oh, I know. Special can still be simply--special, without a lot of emotional complications, though."

She got an impish look on her face as she said, "Speaking of edges, it looks like someone might have to take an edge off for you before suppertime." She grabbed his rather large cock that was now diamond hard, and pressed between their naked bodies it had begun to work on both of them.

She paused for only a brief second, thinking, what has happened to me in so short a time with this Sigma Lambda Tau Society and their influence that is making me even consider giving a spur-of-the-moment blow job to a guy who I only met last week and am not even intimate with yet? She then just shrugged.

Before Trevor could say anything, Brooke sighed and dropped down to her knees and began kissing the head of his cock. After a few seconds of this, she took his thick erection between her lips and began to work her way as far down its length as she could while licking it with her tongue across the bottom along the way, tickling the major vein along his underside.

She still had not learned that deep throat trick that Andi could seemingly pull off with ease. But she could now give a pretty good blow job the normal way. After all, she had been doing it with JJ for several months, and had done it a couple of times with Steve last week and with Jeremy one time on Friday.

And she still shivered at the sheer wantonness of having sucked off and swallowed for that one unknown sales clerk at Irina's orders--a perfect stranger--at the men's store where they had shopped with the guys on Friday.

Raising her eyes to meet Trevor's, she now leaned in and began to stroke her mouth along the shaft of his cock as he hissed his approval. She pressed gently going down and sucked stiffly pulling off while her tongue tickled its underside. She lifted her left hand and began first to cup and then to roll and squeeze his balls gently while her head moved back and forth.

Trevor had been surprised by her sudden actions. But he was not going to object to a blow job from any girl; especially one as naked and beautiful as his roommate for the week. The sheer wantonness and eroticism of Brooke's actions got him going pretty quickly. Within two or three minutes, he felt the tug behind his groin that seemed to spread all the way up to his neck and shoulders. His body sagged and ecstasy took him. He groaned as his cock spewed his first load of cum since Friday into the back of Brooke's waiting mouth.

Without gagging or hesitating, Brooke took his first surges of cum and began to swallow eagerly to make room for the spurts that followed. She held the head of his cock in her mouth gently as her right hand stroked the rest of the shaft to coax out those last remaining drops.

Pulling away gently after about twenty seconds of quiet and stillness Brooke swallowed the remainder of Trevor's cum. She pulled her mouth off his cock and licked her lips. Standing up, she looked up at him with a smile and asked softly with an amused look, "How was that, Roomie?"

Trevor had regained his composure somewhat and reached out to hug and kiss her. She said, "Not yet, Trevor, I've got cum in my mouth!" But Trevor ignored her protests and pulled her lips to his.

After a forceful, then tender kiss, Trevor pulled back and said, "Brooke, if you ladies can swallow multiple mouthfuls of cum, we guys can stand to taste those last few drops of our own cum that hang around your lovely mouths when we want to kiss you to show our appreciation." He turned her toward the door and swatted her gently on her oh-so-fine ass. "Just don't ask me to swallow some other guy's. Now, let's go join the others in Suite 2F."

As she turned toward the door, Brooke paused and looked intently at Trevor over her shoulder for a very brief moment before moving. Wow! She thought; not only had SHE really changed since this time last week! They all had!

Learning to waltz around nude in front of a bunch of people, learning to experience sex without any attachments (the jury was still out on the guilt part), and then watching that same bunch of people having sex in front of her--and her in front of them!

And the shopping spree last Friday! Displaying herself shamelessly in public; and even giving a blow job to a sales clerk! Who was this slut that she saw reflected in Trevor's eyes right now?

Best of all (or weirdest), last Friday morning she had had her first ever experience waking up in the arms of a guy with whom she had gone to sleep the night before! With JJ last year in high school, they had been able to have sex a few times, but had needed to return to their respective parents' homes afterward because of curfews and other restrictions. She had found that she could really get into this literal 'sleeping with' a guy, especially waking up in his powerful arms on the morning following an evening of passion.


A nude Andrea--Andi--Steadman sat nestled in the arms of an equally nude Jay Wells on the floor of Suite 2F, the communal gathering room for the Pledges. She could not help but laugh inwardly at the very pleased look that Jay had given her earlier. She had simply reached for his hand out by the lockers when they had both arrived and gotten naked together a short twenty minutes before, and had led him to this room.

She surveyed the rest of the Sigma Lambda Tau Pledges in this year's rush class. They were all adjusting to being naked together again and especially trying to get used to each other in their new pairings for the week.

On Andi and Jay's left was Tylea Mercer, the only African-American Pledge in their group, sitting nervously between the legs of Lee Summers. Andi thought, 'I guess Tylea is having a little relapse of shyness. I just hope she can get over it as well as she seemed to with Jay the previous week.' Andi had noticed that Jay was glancing at Tylea occasionally while he was idly stroking Andi's right breast as they sat waiting for the last couple to arrive.

Farther around to the left, Catherine Morrow had not only parked her sweet ass between the outstretched legs of Jeremy Winter. She had grabbed his left hand and placed it firmly on her left breast and held it there with her own left hand while she reached around and squeezed his cock with her right. Catherine was turning into such a fun-loving slut! And she was having a real ball while she was doing it!

To Andi and Jay's right sat Andi's good friend, a very contented Dee Rivers, who was whispering something humorous to her new roommate, Aaron Shankles as she sat sideways between his legs with her own legs draped across his left thigh. Dee's arms were loosely around Aaron's neck and left shoulder and under his right arm for support. Aaron, for his part had his arms around Dee's upper body, but had not tried to grope her naked body or caress it yet. He still stole little glances at Andi, his roommate from last week's Rush Week initiation into this strange society and its equally strange lifestyle.

Andi sighed and thought once again, 'I hope Aaron is not carrying a torch for me, or even an LED for that matter. None of us is supposed to get caught up in emotional one-on-one attachments with our fellow Pledges. That's easy for me to say and do. After all, even though only Dee knows about it, none of the rest of them knows that I am happily married and am doing all of this with the full knowledge and blessing of my weirdly sexy, open-minded, and loving husband, Dean.'

Motion at the doorway drew the attention of all of them. Brooke and Trevor came in and Brooke immediately launched into apologies. "Sorry to hold you folks up. But I had to give Trevor a blow job; otherwise, he might have hurt his cock banging it against the edge of the doorway." They all laughed at Trevor's obvious look of shock and embarrassment.

The guys had joked about it the previous week, but none really seemed to be jealous or envious of Trevor's massive cock so far. Even Jay, whose thick cock was only a little over five-and-a-half inches, seemed comfortable with his own equipment, even with Trevor around. Tylea had had no complaints the previous week with how Jay had wielded his sex tool in bed.

"As your Pledge Captain for as long as this lasts and as long as you all will have me," Andi began, "I want to say that I am very pleased that everyone made it back. And it would seem that everyone might have been a little anxious to make it back on time, because we are all here a good half an hour before our deadline and already naked."

Andi could not help but add, "And I am glad to see that the ladies have all complied with House Rules 4 and 5 and arrived back here with nice hair and make-up, along with freshly-shaved legs and pubic mounds." The girls all blushed and giggled and the guys all looked around happily taking inventory of the bare pussies on display while wagging their eyebrows lewdly.

Catherine grinned wickedly and did an exaggerated knee spread. She raised her ass off the floor and rubbed the smooth mound above her slit followed by the insertion of the index and middle fingers of her right hand into her already moist pussy. She removed her fingers from her sex, narrowed her eyes seductively, and raised her hand to her mouth and licked and sucked her fingers to the groans of the guys and eye rolls of the girls. Jeremy pulled her back down and said, as if to calm a skittish mare, "Whoa, Girl. Steady, now, steady."

Andi could not help but smile at how comfortable all the Pledges were becoming with the blatant nudity and sexuality into which they had been thrust by their Sigma Lambda Tau mentors. She asked all of them if they had gotten what they needed moved onto their newly assigned Suites. They all nodded.

Tylea, in a very evident deliberate attempt to get back into the swing of things, said, "I think I have everything. Let's see, now; toiletries, hairbrush, make-up, lubricant, Lee; and if he gets abducted by Klingons or something, I secretly stashed a vibrator and some extra batteries."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.