Campus Life: Slut Week - Cover

Campus Life: Slut Week

Copyright© 2011 by Flavian

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The sexy adventures of the Pledges of the Sigma Lambda Tau Society continue. Now that Rush Week is over, they must survive Slut Week and adapt to college life, as well as the new and different sexual lifestyle into which they have been immersed

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Public Sex   Slow   Nudism  

Helen Morris released the sheers over the kitchen window, allowing them to fall back into place. She had only watched the driveway at the side of her house long enough to see her daughter from her first marriage, Deirdre Rivers--Dee--depart the property as a passenger in the car driven by their mutual friend, Andrea Steadman.

Andrea--Andi--was actually much more than just a mutual friend to Helen and her daughter, Dee. Andi was the very young wife of Dean Steadman, a Junior Vice President at J.A.M. Aluminum, the company for which Helen's second husband of seven months--Richard Morris, who preferred to be called Mo, so that no one would call him Dick Morris--was the President.

Dee and Andi were also students at nearby Middlebury College. Dee, eighteen, was only able to attend there due to Mo's earnest efforts as a philanthropic donor to the college and due to the entreaties of Andi's husband, Dean Steadman--a thirty-six-year-old graduate and prominent member of the Alumni Association of the college.

The intervention of the two men had been necessary in order to help Dee overcome the stigma--in the minds of the guardians at Middlebury College--of her miserable first year attempt at college life at Radford University in Virginia. The two men's efforts on a personal level had also helped Dee overcome her anger issues following the death of her father, Helen's first husband, while he was serving as a Soldier in Iraq. Dee was enjoying her reentry into college life and had a new, brighter outlook on life in general as well.

Andi, the seventeen-year-old bride of only a few months of Dean Steadman, had attained entrance to the college by means of her tremendous intellect, as well as by Dean's intervention on her behalf.

Having suffered a miserable childhood and early teen years at the exploitive hands of unscrupulous men and having wasted her mid-teen years barely surviving in a job as a topless waitress in a strip club, Andi had been rescued by Dean. They had fallen in love and married just as Dean had attained his position as a Junior Vice President at J.A.M. Aluminum. His loving observation of her uncanny sharp mind and her love of reading had led him to request that she be IQ-tested, despite her lack of any formal schooling.

The officials at Middlebury College were astounded to find that Andi's IQ test results registered higher numbers than those scored by any other student they had encountered in recent years. They had quickly offered to admit Andi conditionally to Middlebury, provided she took a few prerequisite courses, like basic student writing. Her scores had also allowed her to test out of several of the basic core curriculum courses for her freshman year.

Thus, both girls--the Soldier's daughter getting a second chance at college; and the corporate executive's 'child-bride' who had survived the seamy world of modeling for child pornography and serving drinks topless in a strip club--were now college students together in their first semester at one of the most prestigious small liberal arts colleges in the country.

"I guess that a normal mother would be crying and wringing her hands in outrage and worry," said Helen softly as she turned back to the kitchen table. Her husband, Mo, set his water glass down and waited silently for his wife to continue her thought.

"My only daughter is headed back to the campus and that house--with those people, the Sigma Lambda Tau Society--to continue training to be a Courtesan while she attends college. What sort of woman who carries the title of 'mother' would allow that?

"And not only am I allowing such an outlandish career goal for her. I actually have a strange feeling of pride in her ability to grab her newfound sexuality by the horns and master it under the tutelage of these people, these Sigma Lambda Tau mentors.

"Even though," she sighed, "after hearing Andi and Dee explain the program that they are going through, and expressing their excitement, I still can't help but have reservations. Am I insane to send my daughter off to college so that she can learn to become a ... well ... a master slut?"

As she had spoken, her facial expression had gotten progressively glummer and her voice had gotten a bit more anxious. Mo stood and wrapped his arms around his very loving second wife. Kissing the side of her head, he said, "Helen, I think she will be fine. After all, what she is doing there with the folks at Sigma Lambda Tau is not that much different from the activities in which our EPOD wives are involved. And both you and I respect and love the EPOD ladies very much. And you and I don't worry about their sexual activities with any of my senior executives, now do we?"


When rising stars were recognized within J.A.M. Aluminum--or became recognized winners elsewhere in industry and were being courted to join J.A.M.--and were asked to join the ranks of the other Junior Vice Presidents in the company, they were offered amazing salaries and other very attractive executive benefits. There was one very important condition to which they--and their wives--must agree--and, yes, they were required to be married.

The young executive recruits and the wives of the prospective Junior Vice Presidents must understand the requirement for--and agree to participate in--a unique benefit program called Executive Pussy On Demand--EPOD--before acceding to their new junior executive positions.

All the wives of Junior Vice Presidents of J.A.M. Aluminum, along with several volunteer legacy wives from the Senior Vice President ranks, were expected to be available at any time to have sex in any manner, at the whims of the other Senior Vice Presidents and the President of the company. They also agreed to participate in the very sexually open parties periodically held by those same senior executives, as well as participate--although rarely--as 'sweetening' during difficult negotiations with important clients.

These sexual liaisons could occur at the executive office suite at the plant, at a designated off-site location, or even in the home of the wife who was selected, regardless of the presence or absence of her husband when the rendezvous was consummated. She could even be fucked over the arm of the Junior VP's La-Z-Boy while her husband was watching the news with her head in his lap and her ass being plowed by the lucky Senior Executive.

Needless to say, accepting this lifestyle in the rise to the top took very special people--a very special type of couple--who were committed to each other in a deeper way than most married couples. Otherwise, they would not survive together for long in this role.

Recruiting for this also required insight, discretion, and special people skills. So far, with only one or two unfortunate exceptions over the years, the process had borne fruit in so many good ways. The new couples adapted quickly, the older couples helped, the Senior Executives took a caring approach to the young wives with whom they partook of their privileges--as well as staying on the good side of the otherwise cuckolded Junior Vice President husbands. It was not uncommon, even, for the Senior VP who had just fucked one of the EPOD wives in her own home to come downstairs and join her husband as the two of them went off to the golf course together after the sexual rendezvous.

Despite the oddities of the relationships, the executives and wives, both Junior and Senior, got along very well. Socializing regularly and being open about everything with each other--while maintaining a discreet silence in the presence of the rest of the employees and the community at large--kept jealousy out of the picture, and raised the trust levels among the couples to amazing heights.

Jan Pittman, the beautiful redheaded wife of Junior VP Brad Pittman, was one of the EPOD wives, and Mo's unofficial screener for the prospective wives of potential new Junior VPs. She was very good at determining which couples would be able to handle what could be a sexually stressful and potentially marriage-killing lifestyle to otherwise 'normal' people.

Only those couples with the right kind of openness and trust passed Jan's test and were passed on for serious consideration as those with good potential. Jan did not evaluate the business skills of the husbands, as Mo would not send her candidates whose husbands would not be sufficiently talented and of benefit to the company as Junior VPs.

Once Jan had felt out the potential EPOD wife, gotten her positive response, and heard back later of her husband's positive response to Mo's offer and to the conditions, she helped the couple in other ways. She introduced them to the other EPOD wives and laid out the ways that they all not only made their marriages survive this strange lifestyle, but helped them to flourish.

The keys to success for the young couple joining, according to Jan, were unquestioned fully committed love for their spouses and full disclosure of all sexual liaisons with the Senior Executives and others associated with the EPOD program. This included absolute honesty and complete communication.

For example, if a Senior VP were to call the new EPOD wife into his office at the plant for a tryst, Jan insisted that the wife check in and out with her own husband at his office to alert him to her appointment just down the hall and to describe the event fully afterward. This went a long way toward fending off jealousy by the young husband and keeping him from feeling humiliated or inadequate in the sexual arena.

Also, the young EPOD wife must never refuse any form of sexual practice to her husband in which she indulged with any of the Senior VPs--her husband must always be first with her sexually; she could also beg off any sexual practice with a Senior VP that she had not first experienced with her husband--the Senior VPs were also aware of this and understood and accepted this.

Jan Pittman had added this last practice into the mix. While Brad had not begrudged the fact that a Senior VP had been the first to experience anal sex with Jan, and had made that clear to her, Jan had still felt badly about it deep inside herself for a long time afterward. She did not want any of the other wives to have to deal with that guilt, and Mo had agreed and instituted that rule of conduct among the Senior VPs.

If an EPOD appointment were to take place at the young wife's residence while the husband was at work or away for some other reason, the wife was to call him to alert him to the arrival of the Senior Executive--also so that he would have a heads-up in case he got home at an embarrassing moment during the tryst--and then she had to give him all the details of the Senior's visit upon his arrival home that evening.

If the EPOD wife were called away for 'sweetening' a deal with a high-value client, then Mo would personally brief the wife and husband together beforehand, and the wife would debrief her husband and Mo afterward. Mo insisted upon this as a way of following up to ensure the safety and well-being not only of the young wife, but of the continuing solidarity of the marriage of this couple as friends, and as valuable members of the J.A.M. business family.

If the couple decided that they wanted to start a family, Mo would personally remove the wife from the EPOD program temporarily to help. The wife would go off the pill and the couple would have as long as a year to try to conceive. Once conception was successful and Mo had the assurance from the wife that her doctor had said it was safe for her to resume sexual activities without endangering the pregnancy, she could optionally be allowed back into the EPOD program until the end of her sixth month. Following delivery and birth, the young wife could have as long as four months to recover and focus on bonding with the child and renewing the sexual partnership she had with her husband before resuming EPOD duties.

The program had succeeded well in the past, and especially well since Jan Pittman had become part of the selection, briefing, and monitoring processes. So far, the divorce rate among the Executives had stayed much lower than the national average--almost zero, in fact.


Mo spoke to Helen reassuringly, "After hearing Dee and Andrea explain what they are doing, I actually believe that their experiences with Sigma Lambda Tau will make them stronger young women. In Dee's case, it has already done so. Just look at how she has lifted herself out of 'Anger Valley' and decided to rejoin the world as an enthusiastic student and lively daughter.

"As for Andrea, I believe that her husband, Dean, will reap tremendous rewards in the bedroom from what she is learning. And my Senior Executives will benefit from her newly-developing sexual skills as well when she puts what she is learning into practice as an EPOD wife--once she gets back into a more active schedule, that is." Mo, who was still getting used to calling Andrea by the nickname, 'Andi, ' had given her a few months' reprieve from a lot of the EPOD demands due to her need to adjust to college life and her studies, mainly at Dean's request.

Hugging Helen, Mo said softly, "From what those two girls have said, this society has been up and running for almost two decades. If it were some devious or scam outfit, I'm sure that word would have filtered into the community and either they would have been shut down or exposed and driven into inactivity a long time ago. As it is, they seem to have been successful in continuing their operations and maintaining a low profile in the process. I trust Andrea's judgment, and I am impressed with Dee's new outlook on life. I am sure those two girls will be fine.

"By the way; now that Dee knows about your lifestyle with me and with your new circle of friends, have you given any more thought about telling her about your sexual adventures with Reedy and his friends?" Sergeant First Class Richard 'Reedy' Rivers, Helen's first husband, and Dee's father, had been killed in Iraq.

In their years together, Helen and Reedy had quietly experimented with several variations of open marriage--technically, what could legally be called adultery was still punishable under the Uniform Code of Military Justice, so they'd had to be very discreet. They had been even more cautious to ensure that the young Dee never suspected; taking great pains to enjoy their wild sex lives only after ensuring that Dee was under trustworthy care elsewhere.

"No," Helen responded with a moment of wistfulness. "What Reedy and I had with our friends was very special. But what I have with you is very special as well; added to the fact that you, my wonderful husband, continue to shower me with love unequalled every day of my life." She smiled at him lovingly.

"No, I want Dee to carry with her always the idealized image of her father as a normal, loving father and husband, as well as a brave Soldier who saw his duty and did it well, giving the last full measure in doing so." It had been long enough now that Helen did not cry when thinking about what she and Reedy had shared. She just smiled fondly and squeezed the hand of her new husband, Mo; a man of whom she was completely sure that Reedy Rivers would approve for her as his replacement now that he was dead.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.