Vampire Erotica
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is a spinoff story of Lefitte the pirate vampire who dwells along the Gulf Coast. The original series was about the Voodoo Queen but this series will only refer to her without any inclusion in the scenario. The lair of Lafitte is in a basement under hallowed ground so it is relatively safe from most predators. His supply of virgins is assured because of favors granted to the Voodoo Queen and his clan harvest new sources of blood at least once a week in the French Quarter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Vampires   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Transformation  

MARDI GRAS EROTICA PART XI

VAMPIRE EROTICA 2014

The 450 year old vampire Lafitte stirred under the weight of the blonde schoolteacher from Cincinnati. He opened his blank black eyes and saw his children strewn across the church basement floor like fallen trees after a volcanic explosion. The orgy had been intense indeed. He pushed the snoozing form of the corpulent middle-aged woman over to the side and paused for a moment to insert his finger into her quivering star to make certain she was still alive. Her pretty rectum pulsed with vitality even though her body was unconscious and exhausted from his love-making.

The two young female choir singers they had scooped up on the tram after midnight were wrapped in each other's arms with both their backsides showing heavy use by his male children in need of anal joining to boost their vampires' powers. Their necks showed the twin dots of gentle sipping which was just enough to refresh the vampire's batteries but not so much as to convert them to eternal life after loss of the mortal soul. It looked like they could use them for several more days in that fashion with doing them any physical harm and return them to their destiny without any memory of their decadent use by the vampire clan.

Apparently the singers were members of a religious group which was posting signs all over the parish searching for the missing girls and promising a reward for their safe return. It was an annoyance but Lafitte began to question the wisdom of retaining the girls any longer and instructed his followers to finish up their business with them and return them to a place when they could be easily picked up by the searchers because he had grave doubts about the honesty of the police department.

That necessitated a new infusion of fresh blood for their immediate use and he authorized the female children to set up a "sting" operation to pull in some fresh male meat for draining. He was not too enthusiastic about the fooling around with the male donors because deep inside he remained a bit homophobic from his pirate days. Not that he had any problem with testing the tightness of some pretty young boy's backside. He just didn't want to be thought of as liking the company of young boys because it weakened his masculine authority within the clan.

The girl's efforts scooped up a pair of young men who seemed more like girls than boys and he was informed that they were both testing the girl's rear passages to see if girls felt the same as boys back there. It was sort of a fact-finding mission for them and they never expected to be trying anal sex with a pair of female vampires who easily bested them in physical combat and made them their bitches until the Vampire chief could made a final determination on their fate.

Lafitte knew it was not wise to keep the boys too long and to not cause them permanent harm because they were obviously from "old money" in the "Big Easy" and their families were no doubt influential in certain circles. There was also the chance that they were associated with the families of the "French Quarter Witches" who ruled the roost with a heavy hand. The witches were infamous for harassing the deviant elements for their own purposes and it was likely both boys were under their influence for professional reasons.

The younger boy who was scarcely eighteen had long blonde hair and a tight ass that looked just like a college girl on a cheerleading team. His name was Francis and as it turned out he was one of those transgendered persons who had ambiguous sexual identities and enjoyed taking it up the ass more than anything else of a sexual nature. Lafitte had him stripped and stretched across the whipping table just to see how his flanks looked when bent over in a defenseless position. He was surprised because from the rear, the boy with his pretty ass and his long blonde hair looked just like a college coed and the Vampire felt his manhood aroused in need of a good deep poke.

The boy was crying but that was to be expected because he had no control over the situation and to those young fellows that was the kiss of death. The intrigued Vampire chief ran his long sharp fingernails over the boy's ass cheeks noting that he was not at all disgusted but instead seemed to lift his ass up higher hoping for some degrading activities. He almost laughed out loud at the boy's shameful behavior. He signaled one of his female children to fall to her knees in front of him and "fluff" him up for a satisfactory anal impalement. It amazed him that the boy had no hair inside his crack and he wondered if the vain thing had taken some sort of cosmetic action to remove his anal hair and bleach all trace of darkened skin around his tiny puckered hole.

His loyal female child had not only brought him up to a fine state of hardness but she had wetted his cock all over with her copious saliva and he was able to slide up the boy's bottom with little difficulty and only a slight gasp from the boy's lips to betray their indecent coupling.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.