Vampire Erotica
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is a spinoff story of Lefitte the pirate vampire who dwells along the Gulf Coast. The original series was about the Voodoo Queen but this series will only refer to her without any inclusion in the scenario. The lair of Lafitte is in a basement under hallowed ground so it is relatively safe from most predators. His supply of virgins is assured because of favors granted to the Voodoo Queen and his clan harvest new sources of blood at least once a week in the French Quarter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Vampires   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Transformation  

Is it ever possible for a vampire to be utterly and depressingly bored?

Lafitte was sprawled on his throne in the middle of his church basement lair surrounded by his naked children. There were twenty of them in all. 15 females and 5 males made up his band of bloodthirsty followers. He had returned the last batch of food to the streets of the French Quarter. Only the middle-aged female called Marcy Underwood remained chained to his bed.

The 450 year old vampire was smitten with the well-preserved sensuality of the conservative businesswoman. She had proven most receptive to his anal impalements and her blood was so pure that it was almost like the delicate taste of an untouched virgin. He stroked her beautiful long silky hair resting with exotic temptation on her hauntingly white unblemished skin.

The immortal pirate vampire chieftain felt his aged blood rise once again to his legendary cock. This woman with the gentle features of a cloistered nun and the energetic excesses of a slut without morals made his human side come to the fore and drove him to mount her yet again with only scant minutes before the dreaded sun would rise.

The cunning Lafitte had the power to walk in daylight unlike his fledging band. It had been a gift from the ugly Nosferatu before he went into his thousand year exile.

The only thing that filled his mind at the moment was the exquisite fluttering of the lovely Marcy's vaginal lips tightly clenched around his long hard member. He looked into her green flecked eyes and saw tears forming at the corners. He knew instinctively they were tears of joy and not of pain. He knew how to deliver pain without mercy but his gentle impalement was for the alluring creature's pleasure and not to cause her pain.

Marcy tried to restrain her vocal cords to silence but her whimpers of pleasure made the naked children of Lafitte restless. The youngest of them was also the newest. Her name was Gloria and she was a perfectly shaped 17 year old mulatto princess. Her oral skills were highly developed and she came to the group already indoctrinated by the ridiculous revelations of a popular series of "Vampire" stories. They were well written and attracted the devotion of a number of disaffected young people to the romantic elements of vampirism. Lafitte had not hesitated to give the beautiful young girl the fang of creation. His long cock buried in her tight young pussy was treated to her violent changing life-force opening her core to his vampire seed. He had done that on several occasions and he never tired of the stimulation that replenished his sexual energy. Lafitte made a habit of tasting the pretty girl's blood early each morning before the sun rose in the East.

Gloria moved close to Lafitte and offered her inside leg to his teeth. The fact that he was steadily pounding the human woman's adorable pussy with his renowned cock did not stop the pirate vampire from sucking a few drops of the offered blood to give him renewed energy for his coupling.

Poor Marcy was clenching her ass cheeks together as the thick cock slid deep inside her vagina. She had already taken it up her ass from the horny vampire and it was an experience she could never forget. The stretching of her sphincter muscle was so delicious that she squirted long streams of female juices from her pulsating pussy. The balls slapping into her ass cheeks were churning with vampire juice and she could feel the thick cock expanding inside her.

She grabbed her master's shoulders and opened her vaginal channel wide for his juices. They hit her deep inside like a flood of driving rain splashing hard against her inside walls.

When he pulled out of the flooded pussy slit, Gloria quickly leaned over to suck his vampire seed from the raw pulsating vagina. Marcy moaned in pleasure at the licking hot tongue invading her private womanly cave. Lafitte enjoyed watching the display and seeing his juice dripping from Gloria's greedy tongue.

Stirred into activity, the five males mounted five of the females and the other ten females waited their turns with a bit of impatience. While they waited, the obsessed females pleasured each other with their tongues and fingers like schoolgirls lacking a horny boyfriend.

It was too early to give the delectable Marcy the fang of creation. Lafitte wanted to be sure that she was fully trained to give him long and rewarding service. Her age was against her but he found that her mature body was more than compensated by her enthusiasm and aura of sensuality.

Lafitte flipped the flexible Marcy over and contemplated her well-padded posterior. He reached down and pulled her cheeks apart and looked with some interest at her brown eye still opening and closing from the vaginal impalement. He touched his middle finger on her opening and smiled when the female gasped and looked over her shoulder at him with some degree of fear and anticipation.

He nodded at Gloria and told her,

"Bring me the jar of easy entry. Get a nice gob inside this human's pretty little back door and hold her steady for my cock."

Gloria hastened to carry out his commands.

She shoved her lubricant loaded finger deep inside Marcy's nether hole and smiled when the middle-aged woman shuddered and gasped in mortification at her pending impalement. Taken with the beauty of the woman's lovely rear end, the pretty mulatto girl bent over and kissed each cheek with a sense of envy for her anal impalement.

Lafitte was standing behind Marcy now and most of the band was watching intently as his huge cock moved closer and closer to the human female's gaped anus. When he touched her quivering brown eye, his cock hesitated for only a split second and then he moved forward unable to delay his pleasure in possessing her tight back door immediately.

Marcy's anus opened with an audible pop and the vampire slid swiftly and surely deep inside. She gasped and jumped at the entry and then moaned in sheer pleasure at the strength of the deep impalement. Gloria was sucking at the woman's nipples being very careful not to touch them with her teeth and accidently get some blood in her mouth. She was afraid of Lafitte's reaction to an unauthorized taking of blood from a human. Seeing how nicely her bottom was shaking with the emotion of sucking at the female human's nipples, Lafitte took time to insert his middle finger up to the second knuckle in the mulatto girl's wrinkled anus. Gloria was so delighted that she shook all over in excitement.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.