Home-schooling My Boys - Cover

Home-schooling My Boys

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Steve and I did send our two sons to the local schools, however, it was their sexual education that we decided to provide at home.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Gang Bang   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

So, I got up and took my youngest son's hand and led him down the hall to his room.

Once inside, I closed and locked the door.

"Would you like to see what I look like? And touch me, too?" I asked and he nodded enthusiastically so I asked him to unbutton my blouse which he did then slipped off and put it on his chair. We had made the same offer for his questions as we had with Andy but he, for whatever reason, had few questions so he'd not seen me naked.

I turned my back to him and he eagerly got my bra unhooked and I let it slide off my arms.

"Oh, Mom, you are so pretty. You really mean this, we're really ... you know, like be with each other, hook-up?"

"Well, dear, the idea is that you learn what love is and 'hooking-up' isn't a very good start so let's think of it more as becoming lovers?"

"Yeah, I see what you mean. Sorry."

"Good, I want you to feel and kiss my breasts, Jeffie, I love them being sucked," I told him softly and his mouth was on them kissing and licking and sucking as I looked down lovingly. I reached down and petted the bulge in his pants, rubbing it softly as he sucked.

He looked so happy with his lips nursing one breast while his hand fondled another while we stood there in his room. I let him suck a few minutes, then pulled back and asked him to take off my jeans which he did.

Then I pulled off his teeshirt and rubbed my hands softly on his chest and gently pinched his nipples. I then loosened his pants and pulled them down, having him step out of them as I knelt in front of him. Of course, his briefs were tented out so adorably as I ran my hands over the bulge knowing the fun I was going to have with what he had underneath.

I slowly slid his briefs down releasing his penis which stood right before my face as I looked up at him smiling and eased my lips over the shaft and began sucking my youngest son.

"Oh, Mom, that's awesome, just the best thing I've ever felt. Oh, I love it and I love you so much for this," he groaned. I decided to get him into bed to finish him so I stood up and pulled the covers back and got into his bed and patted the spot next to me. He was there in a flash as we embraced and kissed, now more like lovers as he was pulling me into his erection. I knew I now had another horny lover in my arms, a new lover to cherish and teach the wonders of love and sex.

We snuggled and kissed and felt each other for quite a long time, his dick was so hard, it was fun to play with but I finally knew he had to have some release so I pulled the covers back and knelt beside him and sucked him off. His orgasm was so strong, just enormous and I was surprised by the volume of semen this fifteen-year old son of mine ejaculated into my mouth.

"Oh, Mom, I love you more than anything. I can't believe you're doing this, you and Dad both. Andy and I are the luckiest sons in the world. Thank you Mom, I'll love you forever."

"That's nice, Jeff, you're very sweet. And now that you and I are together starting a new phase of our lives together, well, now all of us know about our arrangement here in the house. So, you're going to be seeing your mom dressing a bit different. Maybe I should say, undressing a bit different," I laughed. "I don't plan on wearing much around the house so I can keep my three lover-boys interested."

"Oh, Mom, I'm interested no matter what you wear but, wow, you really mean like naked? Around the house? With Andy and me and Dad around?"

"Yes, dear, and if any of you want to do the same, it's okay with Dad and me."

"You mean like be naked all the time?"

"Yes, if you want to. I might enjoy seeing my guys like that and, well, if I see any of you, well, with erections, maybe I'll just try to help out. That's what Moms are for, right?"

"Wow, I can't believe this is really happening"

"I hope you like the idea?" I asked.

"Oh, Mom, I'm the happiest guy on earth."

I sucked him off again and tucked him in, then went to the next room where I knew Andy was waiting for me. As I opened the door, there he was, naked, on his bed, slowly stroking his cock. We had been lovers for nearly two years now so seeing him like that was hardly surprising.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.