Home-schooling My Boys - Cover

Home-schooling My Boys

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Steve and I did send our two sons to the local schools, however, it was their sexual education that we decided to provide at home.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Gang Bang   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

That was my beginning, my slow beginning to accept sex for what it was, an absolutely wonderful way to experience the ultimate closeness one human can share with another. But it's taken a long time to get there.

Our honeymoon was a beginning. As soon as we were in our hotel room, Steve got the hot tub going and I knew then that I was destined to be naked with him in just a few minutes. He did agree that I could go into the bathroom and come back out in a robe to get in the water. Yes, I was that bad.

I had asked him to go ahead and get into the water hoping to put off the eventual viewing of his penis which I knew would be swollen but he fooled me and was standing there next to the tub when I came out in my robe. And there it was, standing straight out from him like it was greeting me; perhaps it was.

Well, that began my long, slow loosening-up process.

I did, after our hot tub, ask him to do oral on me, it was such a revelation, such a fantastic experience the first time, that I quickly overcame any reticence in asking him for more of it. It became a regular thing that I hungered for now and, during our honeymoon, had from him three or four times each day. That and intercourse, fucking, three, maybe even four times a day as well.

So, after holding him off for so long, I found out just how horny and sexed-up my new husband really was. I told you I'd been brought up to be sexually available to my husband, well, I was and I got fucked all the time.

But, I was enjoying it, don't think I wasn't. It was still difficult for me to be forward in sex. I still didn't feel good about my body even though my body was quite nice.

I was five-four, one-fifteen, thirty-five, twenty-four, thirty-six, short brunette hair, and breasts that were up and firm and filled my B-cups to the brim. They were tipped with small, dark red nipples that always seemed to be hard and tingly, especially with Steve always wanting them.

Of course, the honeymoon was full of sex but long after we were back home, he kept me naked most weekends and his hands were constantly on me.

He also kept telling me how desirable I was, eventually making me accept that I was. He also encouraged me to be more open and assertive in our sex.

It was about three months after our wedding when he'd just finished giving me another fabulous orgasm with his mouth when he asked, "Ever think you might want to give me oral sex?"

Now, by this time, we were watching porn on our computer, so I'd seen lots of sucking by then. But, I hadn't done it.

I really had avoided it up to this point, of course, every video we watched showing it, made me wonder just when he was going to ask. And, now, here it was. Would I suck his cock?

"Um, you really want me to, huh?" I asked already knowing the answer. So I asked him to go wash his cock and when he came back in the bedroom I knew my time had come.

He lay down on the bed and I sat cross-legged next to him, holding it up, looking at it, knowing it was going in my mouth. So, I bent down and slid my lips over the crown and began to softly suck. It immediately brought some soft moans so I knew I was doing something right and began pulling a little harder.

It wasn't nearly what I thought it might be, after I'd sucked for a few minutes, I thought, gee, I'm really liking this, he sure is. But it was when his cum began pulsing into my mouth and he lay under me groaning and so obviously in great pleasure, that I knew how much I loved sucking his cock.

I've since talked with other women about giving blow jobs and some won't, some will, and some just adore doing it and give their man a sucking every chance they get. I'm in the latter group now, I just love it.

So, you can see, I've really changed in my attitudes about sex and intimacy.

When we first got married, we'd decided to drop using birth control and it didn't take long before I was pregnant with our first, a boy, Andrew.

Then, I went back on birth control but we did decide to try for another child after about a year and a half, which resulted in our second, and last, as it turned out, another boy, Jeffrey. I had my tubes tied after that so Steve and I could enjoy our sex together without any bother about birth control. For, I was now a very eager participant in our sex life, often initiating one form of sex or other whenever I could.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.