Chaos Calls 03: the Dragon Dilemma
Foreword

Copyright© 2011 by Ernest Bywater

Cover

All rights reserved © 2010 by Ernest Bywater


Cover Art

The image is Cove Mountain Trail tn4 by Brian Stansberry used with permission under Creative Commons Attribution. The manipulation, and adding of text is by Ernest Bywater. All rights to the cover image are reserved by the copyright owners.

1 December 2017 Edition


The titles in use are a Chapter, a Sub-chapter, and a section.

Table of Contents

Sol Chapter 01
Ready
Crossroads

Special Interests
Rescue Plans

Sol Chapter 02
Chaos
Getting Ready
Side Issue

On the Road
Training Tells

Sol Chapter 03
Two Sheaf
Organising the Farms
Dragon Discussions

Sol Chapter 04
The Exchange
Rescue Raid

Sol Chapter 05
Work Review
Resolving Farms
Moving On

Sol Chapter 06
Grassy Meadows
Clean-up Campaign

Loot and Go
Clean-up

Sol Chapter 07
New Friends
Getting Out

Sol Chapter 08
Bridgetown Boogie
Planning
Barley Bound

Sol Chapter 09
Seaside Citadel
Crossroads
Earth

The titles in use are a Chapter, a Sub-chapter, and a section.


Cavalry Wagon Notes

The wagons are six hundred millimetres wide with a wheel radius of just under half a metre to stay lower to the ground. The storage unit is half a metre high with a canvas cover tied down over the load to keep it dry and safe. The load is tied down within the wagon too. The spoke wheel design makes them much lighter than the usual local wagons using solid wood wheels. The addition of steel rims allows them to ride over rough terrain and last much longer. The addition of steel bearings and sleeves makes for a smooth and quiet ride. The shafts curve up to rest on the horse’s rump with a leather strap in between, it ties to the back of the horse’s saddle. There’s a quick release system to allow the horse and rider freedom in combat. Being not as wide as a horse, short and light, they can go anywhere a horse can, except a deep river. Horses pulling one can keep up with a horse and rider at high speed.


Four wheeled wagon drawing

Four-wheeled Wagon is two metres long and used for heavy loads.


Two wheeled wagon drawing

Two-wheeled Wagon is one metre long and is the most common one used when conducting an aggressive campaign against the enemy. This is because it’s lighter and puts very little strain on the horse.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.