A Thousand Bucks - Cover

A Thousand Bucks

Copyright© 2011 by DG Hear

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Aftr a bad childhood he wants to get even with others. His life progresses over five chapters. He does have a change of heart. Could go in many categories.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

You should read the previous chapters to better understand what has been happening. A big thank you to Estragon for editing this story and making it a much better read.


The Conclusion

Everyone was checking into the motel for Bill and Shauna's wedding. So far everything was going good. Bill and his younger brother went to check in a few of the relatives. Jen told me later that Bill's brother was something of a flirt. She told me that he and Bill came in, and he introduced her as Jan, a good friend.

Then Allen started with the moves. "Hi Darlin', are you going to be at the wedding? Maybe we can get together later." She said he was laying it on pretty thick and she was smiling and Bill was laughing.

"What's up Bill, she's a fox?" said Allen.

"She's also Jarrod's squeeze and if you don't stop trying to put the make on her he'll kick the shit out of you. She's hands-off territory."

"I'm sorry Jen, I didn't know. Maybe we can have a dance at the wedding," replied Allen. His demeanor changed drastically.

"That would be nice. It was nice meeting you." Jen gave them the keys to the rooms they would be using.

I met most of Bill's relatives for the first time. Many had said they had all but written Bill off, but he sure changed his life around. I give a lot of the credit to a good woman and Shauna was just that. She understood him, kind of like Jen understands me. His uncle Andy did come to the wedding with his wife and two married daughters with their husbands.

Shauna's family I met for the first time. At first they were against her not continuing regular teaching as a substitute teacher. She told them she was doing the kids just as much good showing them how to exercise and keep in shape. They said they would stand behind her in her decisions. She came from a good family.

The wedding was nice. The bridesmaids all looked beautiful but one in particular. I couldn't keep my eyes off of Jen. Shauna looked gorgeous in her white gown. It was the first time I ever saw a tear in Bill's eyes.

All I could think of during the ceremony was asking Jen to marry me. I pictured us up there instead of Shauna and Bill. I had to wonder what Jen was thinking at the time. After the ceremony we moved the chairs around the tables for the buffet dinners and to open up the floor for dancing.

Jen pulled me aside and asked me if I attended many weddings. I told her I've never been to one. "I just want you to know that during some of the dances we'll be asked to dance with the person we were paired up with. You'll be dancing with Gloria, Shauna's sister, since she's the maid of honor and I will be dancing with Allen. It will only be for a few dances. I just wanted to give you a heads-up."

She knew I had a jealous streak that I believe I got from having sex with so many married women. I have always said I would never do that to the woman I loved.

The reception went as expected and was nice. Gloria was a good looking woman also. She was very easy on the eyes. I thought I saw a bit of jealousy on Jen's face when I danced with Gloria. I asked her about it later and she said, "Maybe just a little." We both laughed.

Allen was a gentleman while dancing with Jen and so was everyone else who asked her to dance. They played some line dancing songs and it was fun watching Jen and Shauna; they sure could dance. They did grab me and Bill and I tried but knew I was out of step.

At most large weddings, the bride and groom open their presents the next day. I asked them to make one exception and open the gift from Jen and me. It was in a manila folder. Bill stood up and everyone was quiet as he opened the gift.

"Dude, you paid off my loan for the gym!" yelled out Bill. "I don't owe anything on my half of the business." The guests didn't know but Bill owed approximately two hundred and fifty thousand dollars. Everyone clapped and was happy for him.

I stood up, "Bill, you need to read a little bit farther. You are now the sole owner of the exercise business and gym. I thought your friends and relatives would like to know they are in your building."

"Why Jarrod, why would you do this?" Bill and Shauna both had tears in their eyes."

"You're my best friend ever and it was you and Shauna that made this business a success. I talked it over with Jen and we both agreed that it should be your business." Everyone clapped and Bill came over and gave me a big hug.

"Best friends forever," he told me. He also said that Jen, me and Jerry had free lifetime memberships.

Most people had no idea what the business was worth but it would set Bill and Shauna up for life. Of course they would have to keep the business up.

Jen had tears in her eyes. It was a lot of money that I just gave away but she didn't care. She was one special woman. That night I moved Jerry's crib into the living room and made love to Jen. There wasn't a spot on her body that I didn't kiss, suck on or lick.

I even took a Viagra to make sure we did it all night long. She even gave me oral sex for the first time. She was only able to get the head of my cock in her mouth but it was hot. When I took her from behind I did put a finger in her ass. She said it felt different but would prefer me not to attempt anything bigger. I did spank her ass a few times and she did like that.

We went over the next day to see Bill and Shauna open their gifts. Bill's parents gave them tickets for a seven-day cruise which could be used any time within a year. They told us they were thinking of going in August, which was a few months away and asked us if we wanted to go with them; it was going to be their honeymoon.

Of course any cruise they took had to have openings. It was on a first-come, first-served basis. We asked them to give us time to think about it. That would be another pretty big step for us.


Other than working out at the gym I helped Jen a lot at the motel. It gave her more free time to do the bookkeeping and gave us our evenings together. I stayed over at her place maybe one night a week. I usually went to my apartment after having dinner and watching TV together.

Jen was always up early to open the motel for those leaving in the mornings. I always slept in. One evening Jen went with me to the gym and asked Shauna what was the best way to protect herself. Shauna taught a course at the gym showing women how to protect themselves against an attacker.

She took Shauna's course. We hoped she would never have to use it but was good information to know. A month had gone by and Bill told us that they ordered their cruise tickets. The travel agent said if we wanted to go they would see what they could do. There were still some openings.

Jen and I started talking about marriage. She asked, where would we live? We needed to be near the business. She said even though I had money she needed to work and be able to fend for herself. I came to the conclusion it was just part of her make-up that I loved so much.

She constantly improved the business. You could see the woman's touch everywhere. We were booked up most every night. One night she asked about adding another dozen rooms onto the motel. The lot next door was an old gas station that had closed up since they couldn't afford the updates the government imposed and had to dig out their old gas tanks. It was kind of an eyesore.

Next to them was two empty lots where houses once stood. I got hold of the real estate people and made an offer on the properties. It was accepted. I contacted the contractors and Jen told them what she wanted and they said they could have the additions done in a few months. We bought the property and were adding the extension. I also bought the empty lots next to the old gas station. I had an idea to suggest to Jen.

We went out with Bill and Shauna to his uncle's bar again. This time we were greeted by Scott, the new manager, with our first round of drinks on the house. The dancing began and the girls were fun to watch. I had bought a ring and was going to pop the question.

I walked over to the DJ and asked to use his Mic. "Jenny, would you please come up to the stage?" She knew what was going on. I could never pull much on her.

"I know we have both evaded the question but I want you in my life, always. Will you marry me?"

Her old girlfriends were chanting Mr. Right over and over. She was smiling at them knowing that she had told them she was waiting for Mr. Right. What seemed like minutes but was only seconds, she said, "Yes!"

Everyone cheered and applauded. I put the ring on her finger. Something wasn't quite right. I could feel it. After we went back to our table everyone stopped and wished us the best of luck.

When we got home I asked Jen what was the matter. I could read her like she could me. "We need to talk about getting married. I didn't want to embarrass you at the lounge but we need to talk."

"Ok, I'm listening," I said. I wasn't sure what all was bothering her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.